Telangana Abhaya Hastham Scheme Application Form 2023 | Abhaya Hastham Scheme Details, Eligibility, Benefits, Pension Beneficiaries List
We should be aware that discrimination and all of the crimes committed against women in our society do not save women. So, in this post, we will discuss the key components of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme for the year 2023 with our readers. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of registering for the scheme. We’ll also go through the plan’s specifics, such as qualifying criteria, features, benefits, the government’s goal with the scheme, and so on.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2023
The Telangana government launched the Abhaya Hastham Scheme to ensure that older ladies have a place in our society. As we all know, when a lady reaches the age of 65, her husband or family carer usually passes away naturally. As a result, the family’s women are almost unable to offer the necessary money to access certain privileges of subsistence. Women above the age of 65 will receive insurance and a pension as a result of the scheme’s introduction.
Abhya Hastham Details
|Name||Abhaya Hastham scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing pensions and insurance|
Abhaya Hastham Scheme Objective
There are numerous benefits to the system, and one of the most significant is the availability of financial funds to all women over the age of 65, which will prove to be the most valuable asset in terms of financial availability for women in our society. The initiative’s execution will give women security and development in our country, particularly in Telangana, where responsible government officials have established the scheme.
Abhaya Hastham Advantages
- All beneficiaries of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme would receive the following incentive:
- SHG members would receive a monthly pension of Rs 500 or more, depending on their eligibility.
- In the case of natural death, the total payment is Rs 30,000.
- In the instance of accidental death, the total payment is Rs 75000.
- All the SHG women will get the following:
- In the event of permanent disability, the total payment is Rs 75000.
- In the event of partial disability, the total payment is Rs 37500.
- The victim’s child will receive a Rs 1200 scholarship for their studies up to the intermediate level and ITI (industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber died before reaching the age of 59, the earnings and insurance will be passed to the victim’s nominee.
- The leftover contribution will be transferred to the nominee if the subscriber died after reaching the age of 60.
Criteria for Eligibility
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a Telangana state resident.
- The scheme is only open to one person per family.
- An applicant must be at least 60 years old.
- The applicant must be a member of a household that is below the poverty level.
- A white ration card is required for the application.
- SHG members will donate Rs 1 per day for the beneficiaries, while the government would pay the contributing member Rs 1 per day.
- The candidate must be a current member of the SHG.
- For at least a year, the candidate must have been a member.
The following are the important documents required while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
Abhaya Hastham Scheme Registration Procedure
You can join this great scheme and receive rewards by selecting one of the options below.
- In this government-created plan, the VO is in charge of supervising the registration process.
- To enroll in this program, you must first visit the VO office.
- Now, when you arrive at the office, you must get an application form for this scheme from the VO office.
- After filling out this application carefully and double-checking all of the details, you must attach all of the required documents.
- The MS will then verify your application form and papers, and your application will be sent to the appropriate ZS.
The Annuity can be checked by the table given below:
Age of Entry- Monthly Pension
18 Years- Rs. 2218/-
25 years- Rs. 1143/-
30 years- Rs. 727/-
35 years- Rs. 625/-
40 years- Rs. 600/-
45 years- Rs. 575/-
50 years- Rs. 500/-
55 years- Rs. 525/-
60 years- Rs. 500/-
The minimum age criteria to apply for the scheme is 60 years.
No, only one member per family can apply for the scheme.