Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme:- Karnataka government always keeps on launching many schemes for the benefit of the people. This time the state government come up with a new scheme for the welfare of the women of the state. Karnataka Uchita Prayana Yojana will be providing free bus service to the women of the state. This bus service will be provided to the entire Karnataka state. This scheme is one of the promises of the Congress party. Now by taking this initiative, the party is fulfilling its promises.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme 2023
Under this scheme, the journey that will be completed within the boundary of Karnataka State will be free of cost. Now it is not a hard task for women to reach their destination. The women who will be traveling in the government buses do not need to pay for the ticket amount. It is necessary for a female to show her Aadhar Card to take advantage of the bus service. The Karnataka Government will soon issue the guidelines regarding the scheme.
Details of Karnataka Uchita Prayana Yojana
|Name of the article||Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme|
|Initiated by||Karnataka government|
|Aim||To provide free bus service to women of the state.|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state|
|Website||Will be updated soon|
Objective of Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
The main aim of the scheme is to provide free bus facilities to the females of the state. The state government wants to support women so that they can travel easily and reach their destination.
Benefits of Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
- This scheme will make travel easy and convenient for the ladies.
- No charges will be taken at the time of traveling in the buses.
- The scheme will be implemented in the entire state.
- Only government buses will provide free of cost services to women.
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Every woman in the state can take benefit from the scheme.
- Free bus service will be provided within Karnataka state only.
- Karnataka Run Buses will only provide a free ride facility.
Important Documents to Carry
- It is necessary to have an Aadhaar card.
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
Women don’t have to apply for the scheme, only they have to show the Aadhaar card. Other guidelines will be soon released for the people of the state.