CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration & Login | CSC VLE Apply Online | CSC Registration Kaise Kare | Common Service Centre Apply, Certificate
The Indian government has launched several initiatives to help the country’s population on a regular basis. To make it easier for citizens to apply for the schemes, an online application system has been established. There are still many citizens in our country who would like to benefit from these programs but are unable to apply online. CSC Digital Seva Kendra is a new scheme created by the national government for the convenience of such citizens. We will teach you everything you need to know about this plan today with the aid of this post, including the purpose, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, and application process. Citizens who are interested in learning every detail about this project should stay in touch with us until the conclusion.
CSC Digital Seva Registration
The official name of the Central Government’s CSC Digital Seva Kendra is Common Service Center. The central government is making it easier for residents across India to apply for various government initiatives and official documents through this scheme. Any citizen of the country can start a CSC center under the CSC Digital Seva program, however, interested residents must first register as village-level entrepreneurs. For the purposes of this plan, the beneficiary must be at least 18 years old. The Central Government has made the application procedure online for the convenience of citizens, which would save them both time and money.
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Highlights
|Scheme Name||CSC Digital Seva Kendra|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Provide Various Kinds of Online Services|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
CSC Digital Seva Obiective
Even now, many residents in our country are unable to perform any type of online activity, and the central government has established the CSC Digital Seva Kendra to assist them. The citizens of the center can get their work done for a minimal cost through the central government’s digital service. CSC Digital Seva centers deliver government and non-government services in a cost-effective and convenient manner. The government is aiming to make the country digital through this program. Citizens interested in participating in this scheme can apply by visiting the project’s official website and registering with village-level entrepreneurs.
CSC Digital Seva Types
- CSC VLE
- Self-help group
Services Provided under CSC Digital Seva
CSC Digital Seva Kendra offers both non-government and government services, including the following:
- Insurance services
- State Bank Of India
- Pension Services
- Basic Services
- LED MSU
- Skill Development
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Railway Ticket
- Health Care Services
- New Services
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- PAN card
Registration for the CSC Digital Seva Kendra
The Central Government launched CSC Digital Seva as part of the Digital India initiative. With the authorization of the national government, centers for this scheme have been established in various villages and cities around the country. Citizens have access to services like health, utility payments, education, agriculture, and financial services through the centers covered by this system.
New CSC ID Registration
Citizens who want to apply for this scheme must have a minimum educational qualification of a 10th-grade pass. Under this plan, any citizen of the country can register to start a center. After the targeted beneficiary has been successfully registered, he is given a CSC ID with which he can access the scheme’s portal.
TEC Certificate Number
Citizens who want to create a CSC Digital Seva Kendra must first receive a certificate from the Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate. Citizens who do not have a TEC certificate will be ineligible to participate in this program. To obtain a TEC certificate, interested citizens must first complete an online test, following which they will receive a Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate. The applicant will be required to take the TEC exam in an online format, and applicants can apply for the exam by visiting the official website. Beneficiaries will be given a CSC ID and Password via the TEC certificate number, which they will get 3-4 days after completing the online test.
- Learn English
- Nielit facilitation center
- Tally Certified Program
- CSC Academy
- Cybergram scheme
- NABARD Financial Literacy Program
- Legal Literacy Program
- CSC Topper Service
- Tally skills certificate
- CSC Olympiad
- Introduction to GST
- Skill center
- CSC BCC Course
Common Service Centre CSC Financial Service
- CSC Rural E Store
- Digital Finance Inclusion, Awareness & Access
- Skill development
- CSC as A GST Facility Provider
- Banking – Rd, Fd, Money Transfer, Ekyc
- Insurance Service
- Pension services
- Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY)
- CSC VlE Market – Rural E-Commerce Venture
Customer Services CSC
- Mobile recharge
- D2H recharge
- Mobile bill payment
- CSC registration status
- CSC service state wise
- Mahatma Gandhi Service Center Project
- All-State SHG List with SHG ID
- Lohia Clean Bohar Campaign
- Bihar Toilet Offline Form
- Bihar Public Grievances Redressal Officer Act
CSC UIDAI Services
- State and District Office Only
- Base print
- Mobile number print
- Residence address change
- Email update
- Aadhaar update and correction
- CSC Agriculture Services
- Common Service Centre Pm Kisan Bank Account Update Form Download
- CSC Pm Kisan Correction Edit Aadhaar Card Details
- PM Kisan New Farmer Registration
- Pradhan Mantri farmer beneficiary status
- pm farmer list
- Apply CSC Center Online 2020
CSC Banking Services
- ICICI Bank BC
- Axis Bank BC
- CSC Digipay Aadhaar Atm Latest Version
- CSC Benefit Account Plan NPS Service
- New accounting opening
- CSC bank bc Registration Process
- Aadhaar UCL Registration 2020
- Car loan
- Credit Card
- HDFC Loan BC
- SBI Bank B.C.
- CSC Digital Services Service
- District Manager Mobile Number
- CSC Locator
- VlE CSC Profile Update
- CSC certificate download
- Digital Services Portal CSC
- CSC Insurance Service
- Lone Service CSC
- CSC Economic Census Services
- Common Service Centre Banking Portal / Bank BC
CSC Health Services
- Health Homeo
- Telemedicine – Telehealth Consultations
- Tele-Medicine Remote Diagnostic Kit- Control H
- CSC Diagnostic Center
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Store Scheme
- Jeeva Ayurvedic Scheme
- CSC Registration Status
- 3 Nehtra Kits
Find, Block Stolen/Lost Mobile
Gadgets Needed to Open Common Service Center
- Two or more computers
- The hard disc of the computer should be 500 GB or more
- The RAM of the computer should be 1GB or more
- Licensed operating system
- Battery backup must be of at least 4 hours or more
- Webcam and digital camera
CSC Digital Seva Portal Services
- CSC certificate download
- VLE CSC profile upload
- CSC locator
- District manager mobile number
- CSC banking portal/Bank BC
- CSC economic census services
- Loan service CSC
- CSE insurance service
- Digital seva portal CSC
CSC Services State Wise
- All state self-help group list with self-help group ID
- Mahatma Gandhi Seva Kendra pariyojna
- Bihar lok shikayat nivaran Adhikari adhiniyam
- Bihar shauchalay offline form
- Lohiya swachh Bihar abhiyan
CSC Agriculture Services
- Pm Kisan new farmer registration
- Pm Kisan beneficiary status
- Pradhanmantri Kisan list
- Apply CSC Centre online
- CSC pm Kisan bank account update form download
- CSC pm Kisan correction edit Aadhar Card detail
CSC Digital Seva Kendra’s Features
- The residents of rural areas would be rendered self-reliant through this CSC Digital Seva by connecting them digitally.
- People would have access to sources of livelihood thanks to the central government’s initiative.
- All normal CSC Digital Services, such as Aadhar Banking and Telemedicine, will be offered in Digigaon through this CSC Digital Seva Kendra.
- The Central Government will provide low-cost internet connectivity through Wi-Fi Choupal.
- Rural entrepreneurship capacity growth and livelihood will be encouraged under this initiative, which will make use of a community participation scheme.
CSC Digital Seva Statistics
|Nielit Facilitation||772 centre|
|Financial awareness||799 program|
|Health- human||HH Reg- 318070 Consultation- 81059|
|Education-BCC||Registration- 74852 Certified- 10147|
|Education-CCC||Registration- 37044 Certified- 2615|
|Education-Tally||Registration- 6420 Certified- 3688|
|Competitive exams||Registration- 2206 Certified- 183|
|Health-veterinary||HH Reg- 90429 Consultation- 3526|
|Skills-automative||Registration- 2016 Certified- 571|
|Skills-handset repair||Registration- 2121 Certified- 878|
|Skills Field Technician||Registration- 2116 Certified- 800|
|Skills-electrician||Registration- 2169 Certified- 905|
|Skills- CAD||Registration- 1743 Certified- 1484|
CSC Digital Seva Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiaries must meet certain eligibility conditions in order to get the benefits of any government programme. Similarly, in order to benefit from CSC Digital Seva, the applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements: –
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a native of the area where the CSC Digital Seva Kendra will be located.
- The applicant’s minimum educational qualification is a 10th-grade pass; otherwise, he will not be regarded eligible to participate in this scheme.
- A valid phone number is required of all interested applicants.
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Documents Required
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- PAN card of the applicant
- Email ID
- Working Mobile Number
- Applicant’s Bank Account Details
- Certificate of educational qualification of the applicant
- Domicile certificate of the beneficiary
- 10th pass mark sheet of the applicant
- Photocopy of PAN card of the beneficiary
- Photo of CSC Center
- More about this source text
Viklang Pension List State Wise
How to Apply for CSC Digital Seva
- First and foremost, go to the CSC Digital Seva Kendra’s official website.
- A new page will appear in front of you after that.
- You must now click on the VLE registration option on this homepage, which will redirect you to a new page.
- Following that, you must input the details of the requested information, such as your cellphone number and captcha code, after selecting the type of application.
- Now you must select the submit option.
- After that, you’ll see an application form appear on your screen. After that, you must fill out the application form with all of the required information, such as your name, address, bank account information, and so on.
- After that, you must select the Next option. Now you must fill in all of the information about your bank account, including your name, IFSC number, branch name, and so on.
- The applicant must now upload all relevant documents, including PAN cards, Aadhar cards, bank account passbooks, and so on.
- After that, you must select Next and carefully fill out the remaining registration information.
- You must now click the submit button after carefully reviewing all of the completed information.