E Shram Card 2nd Installment:- By the third week of January, almost all unorganized sector workers who had already signed up for the e-SHRAM Platform would have received both an E-SHRAM Card and the initial rupees 1,000 in financial assistance. The E Shram Card Second Installment List 2023 is now available, which will give an extra Rs. 1,000 in March. Read below to get the detailed information related to the E Shram Card 2nd Installment like highlights, Second Installment Eligibility, check the E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance through Mobile or website, and much more
Table of Contents
E Shram Card 2nd Installment
To help all employees in the unorganized sector improve their financial situation and make use of all labor card benefits, the Ministry of Labor and Employment launched the Shram Card Yojana. The vast majority of unorganized sector employees have already enrolled on the e-SHRAM Portal. The first installment of their financial aid was given to individuals who have already received their Shramik cards by the third week of January. It is now time for the E Shram Card Second Installment List 2023, which will offer an additional Rs. 1000 in financial aid by March.
The fact that the initial credit was for a total of two months makes this very evident. As part of the first aid, the workers also received their monthly wages for February. As a result, they will now be qualified to receive financial aid for two additional consecutive months, namely March and April. They will get the credit by the end of March at the latest. Also predicted is that it will take place in the second week of March.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Details
|Name||E Shram Card 2nd Installment|
|Card Name||E shram Card|
|Age Limit||15 to 59 years|
|Beneficiaries||The e-SHRAM page can only be accessed by registered beneficiaries. Suitable workers who have already signed up for the program|
|The Second installment Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
E Shram Card Second Installment Eligibility
The Second Installment Eligibility for E Shram Card is as follows:
- Participants in e-SHRAM who have already earned the first credit will automatically qualify for the second payment in 2023. The controlling body claims that there haven’t been any recent changes to eligibility.
- Anyone without a site account needs to create one this month. However, they must be disordered.
Required Documents to Check E Shram Card 2nd Installment
The below-given documents are required for the E-Shram Card
- Bank passbook
- Aadhar card
- Electricity bill
- Ration magazine
- The mobile number linked with the Aadhaar number
Steps to Check E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance through Mobile
To check the E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance through Mobile, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- If you want to check the balance on your shramik card for 1,000 rupees, call the toll-free number or go to the branch of your bank to get a passbook entry.
- The official Umang App, which can be obtained from the app store or play store on your mobile device, can also be used to monitor the status.
- Open the application, and then sign up by creating an account there.
- You will then be asked to generate an MPIN number; follow the instructions and move on.
- In the application, select the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) option by checking it.
- You will then be directed to the PFMS’s subsequent page, where you can select from several options, including “Know Your Payment Status.”
- A new page will open on your screen
- Click the submit button after entering the related bank’s name, account number, and cell phone number.
- Finally, everything will be displayed on your mobile device.
Steps to Check E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance through a Website
To check E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance through a Website, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- You can find out where you stand in the process of completing the second half of the assignment by visiting the official website.
- On the homepage of the web portal, you can choose between logging in and registering. Click on it to access it.
- Your cellphone number will be required while creating an account.
- You must log in once you have created an account for yourself.
- You will be given the option to use the PMF’s new dashboard after successfully logging in. You must visit the PMSS area and select the Know Payment Link Option option.
- You must next enter your bank account details, including your bank account number and cell phone number, and click the Submit button.
- Then, if the second payment has been transferred into your account, it will take care of all the transactions you have received from the government.
Around March 10, the second installment of the E-shram card’s debt will be paid in full.
No. Once registration is complete and you have received your first payment, you can sit back and rest since the remaining payments will be made according to schedule. You can check the process inside, though.
The official website to check the E Shram Card Installment Balance status is eshram.gov.in