The India Post has announced GDS Transfer Portal for all the people who are working for GDS. The government has initiated this Portal for the welfare of the workers. Now the citizens can check their transfer timetable online. In addition to this, all Gramin Dak Sevaks will also be able to get details about the transfer list every month. Candidates who are interested in completing the GDS Transfer Portal Registration and Login Process should read this article carefully. In this article, we will cover all the important information about this portal. So candidates are advised to read this article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
GDS Transfer Portal Login
The India Post and the Ministry of Communications have recently taken an initiative to introduce a new online transfer portal which is designed exclusively for its Gramin Dak Sevaks employees. The candidate who wants to avail of benefits through this portal has to follow a simple login procedure by entering their name and password. After logging in the candidates will have complete information about the portal. To all citizens, Ten posts will have to be filled for transfer, after which transfer will be made to any one post.
Key Highlights GDS Rule 3 Portal Login
|Name of the portal
|GDS Transfer Portal
|The government of India
|Department of post
|GDS Rule 3 Transfer Portal
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|To revolutionize the transfer process
|Registration start date
|10 September 2023
|Last date for registration
|18 September 2023
|Transfer list release date
|27 September 2023
All the candidates who are interested in registering for this portal can check the list of documents that will be required in the process:-
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Login Process Of GDS Transfer Portal
The candidates need to follow the below-given steps for logging in to the portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Now, the Homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Now click on the login button given on the homepage.
- After this fill in your username and password in the login form.
- Enter the captcha code carefully after this.
- Click on the login button given below.
- At last, you will be successfully logged in to the Portal.
GDS Transfer Portal Registration Process
The candidates need to follow the below-given steps to register themselves for this program:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the GDS Transfer Portal.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage click on the login button.
- Now submit your username and password and complete the login process.
- Now, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in your details like Name, Address, Posts, etc.
- Lastly, click on the submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.