UP Agriculture Token Generate Online @ upagriculture.com, Benefits & Eligibility | UP Agriculture Token Generate Last Date & Status Check
On the UP Agriculture Portal, farmers in the state of Uttar Pradesh can get all the information on the online services and data that are available. On September 12, 2022, at noon, the government opened reservations for agricultural equipment. At the upagriculture.com Portal, all farmers may now make reservations and create tokens for agricultural equipment. The benefits of the UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 would only be available to farmers who reside in Uttar Pradesh.
The state’s farmers have benefited from this program, which has been developed by both the state and central governments. About 58% of the population of India depends mostly on agriculture for their livelihood. The government has been working hard and developing several programs to enhance and promote the agricultural sector. Read below to get detailed information related to the UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 like highlights, date, general guidelines, Application procedure, and much more
UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
The government offers facilities so that farmers can own agricultural equipment for a fair price. Because of this, to be recognized as eligible for rewards, farmers in Uttar Pradesh will need to produce the UP Agriculture Token by 2023. The Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token Generation has already begun, as of September 12th, 2022. The Uttar Pradesh government has made it possible to withdraw tokens for farm ponds and agricultural machines through the agriculture portal. To claim solar pumps and other agricultural machinery with subsidies, the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh has now established the facility to create UP Krishi Token 2023. If candidates produce the token online within the allotted time frame, they will be eligible for this scheme’s benefits. Click to Check About ” UP Kisan Karj Rahat List “
upagriculture.com Token Generate Highlights
|Name||UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023|
|Concerned Authority||State Government|
|Concerned Equipment||Solar Pumps and Agricultural Machines|
|Cost to be borne by the farmers||40%|
|UP Agriculture Token Generate Date||12th September 2022, 12:00 Noon|
|Mode of Generating Token||Online|
|Payment Mode||Through Challan|
|Payment Period||Within one week of generating tokens online|
|UP Agriculture Online Portal||upagriculture.com|
UP Agriculture Solar Pump & Krishi Yantra Token
To receive the benefits offered by both the state and the central governments, many farmers in Uttar Pradesh seek to benefit from the UP Agriculture Token Generate. About 40% of the cost of the machine must be paid for by the farmer to receive the benefit; the remaining 60% will be covered by the government, of which 30% will be paid for by the state government, and the remaining 30% by the federal government. On the official website, the link for the UP Agriculture Token Generate has now been activated. Go to the upagriculture.com website if you wish to create your token to receive rewards.
UP Agriculture Token Generation Dates
The government of Uttar Pradesh has now launched a program to obtain farm ponds and appropriate quantities of agricultural equipment. Token generation for this purpose must be done online at the official website. The online token-generating process was launched by the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department on September 12, 2022. Therefore, qualified recipients can access the department’s benefits by going to the official website. To aid farmers in every field, the government has primarily offered several programs to all of the state’s farmers. As a result, the government currently offers the UP Agriculture Token Generate to farmers who require farm equipment and ponds to cultivate their land.
Agriculture Token Generate General Guidelines
Some of the general guidelines for UP Agriculture Token Generate are as follows:
- On the government of India’s web platform, farmers can register themselves as PM farmers and ineligible farmers for PM farmers, Khasra-Khatauni, bank passbooks, Aadhar cards, etc.
- Registration on the department’s website, www.upagriculture.com, is required.
- Farmers will be reserved up to 200 percent of the district’s planned cap.
- You can make an online reservation by clicking the “Book for Solar Pump on Grant” link.
- According to the “first come, first served” premise, farmers will benefit from the program.
- The sum of the farmer’s share must be deposited in any Indian bank branch within a week of creating the token online.
- The farmer must have a bore measuring 4 inches for 2 horsepower, 6 inches for 3 and 5 horsepower, and 8 inches for 7.5 and 10 horsepower.
- The farmer’s mobile number should be used to reserve the solar pump.
- For 2 HP surfaces up to 22 feet, 2 HP submersibles up to 50 feet, 3 HP submersibles up to 150 feet, 5 HP submersibles up to 200 feet, and available water depths up to 300 feet, submersible solar pumps of 7.5 and 10 HP are suitable.
UP Agriculture Token Generate Requirements
The Requirements for UP Agriculture Token Generate are as follows:
- The Kisan Registration Number Must Be Known
- Applicant must have a valid Aadhar Card Number
- Must have an official Mobile Number
- When generating a token online, you must provide details on the yantra and Khet Talab, among other things.
UP Agriculture Token Generate Online Registration
To apply for UP Agriculture Token Generate, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of UP Agriculture.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Book and Generate token for UP agricultural machines and solar pumps on the subsidy link
- A new tab will open on the side.
- After that, click on the relevant button
- Now, enter all the required details
- Click on the generate token button
- Finally, within a week, you must submit your portion of the cost via challan at the local Indian Bank branch; otherwise, your choice will be revoked