Aadhaar Mitra:- To facilitate citizens’ usage of the services, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on Friday introduced the brand-new AI/ML-based chatbot Aadhaar Mitra. There are Hindi and English versions of the chatbot. Aadhar Mitra has improved capabilities such as the ability to track Aadhaar PVC card status, check Aadhaar enrolment/update status, and find out information about the location of the enrolment center. Read below to get detailed information related to the UIDAI Aadhaar Mitra like highlights, objectives, benefits, the procedure to avail of Aadhar Mitra Services, and much more
Table of Contents
About UIDAI Aadhaar Mitra
Aadhaar Mitra is a chatbot created by UIDAI that provides prompt, automatic responses about the Aadhar card and its associated features. It can be accessed from the UIDAI website’s home page and the resident portal. Users can start a conversation with the chatbot by clicking on the blue “Ask Aadhaar” icon. Aadhar Mitra can verify Aadhaar enrolment/update status, follow the development of Aadhaar PVC cards, and provide information on the location of enrollment centers. The chatbot can also be used by locals to make complaints and follow up on them.
Aadhar Mitra Details in Highlights
|Introduced by||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide AI/ML-based chatbot|
|Language Supported||Hindi and English|
Aadhaar Mitra Objectives
One of the several channels handled by UIDAI’s new cutting-edge CRM technology, Aadhar Mitra, the UIDAI chatbot, allows complaints to be registered, followed up on, and effectively remedied. The Ministry of Electronics & IT claims that a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system has been created with cutting-edge capabilities to improve the delivery of UIDAI services to people. The new CRM solution can handle a variety of channels, including phone calls, chatbots, email, social media, web portals, letters, and walk-in, so complaints can be made, followed up on, and successfully resolved. Through its cutting-edge capabilities, the new CRM solution aims to improve how UIDAI provides services to locals. It allows UIDAI to now handle roughly 92% of CRM issues in a week.
Features of Aadhaar Mitra
Some of the key features of Aadhar Mitra are as follows:
- The Aadhaar Mitra has received extensive training on every aspect of Aadhaar-related features, services, and issues. The chatbot will instantly respond to any inquiries that locals type into it.
- To help people learn more about Aadhaar, Aadhar Mitra also offers relevant videos on various Aadhaar-related subjects.
- Hindi and English are the only two languages the chatbot supports. Users can also view related videos on particular topics to further their education.
- It now offers better capabilities, including the ability to check the enrollment/update status of Aadhaar and track the development of Aadhaar PVC cards.
Benefits of Aadhar Mitra
- The organization is devoted to improving its Grievance Redressal Mechanism and increasing ease of life.
- For effective complaint filing, follow-up, and resolution, the new CRM solution may manage a variety of channels, including phone calls, emails, chatbots, web portals, social media, letters, and walk-ins.
- An innovative and cutting-edge Open-Source CRM solution is being gradually implemented by UIDAI. To enhance the delivery of UIDAI services to residents, a new customer relationship management (CRM) solution has been developed with cutting-edge capabilities.
- This coordinated, resident-focused approach enables UIDAI to resolve 92% of CRM complaints in less than a week.
Steps to Avail of Aadhaar Mitra Services
To avail of Aadhar Mitra Services, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of UIDAI i.e., https://uidai.gov.in/
- A new page will open on the screen where you need you select your preferred language
- After selecting the language, the homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now, at the bottom of the page, click on the Aadhaar Mitra option
- A new dialog box will open on the screen
- Click on the Get Started button
- Now a chat box will open on the screen with the title ‘Hi, I am your Aadhar Mitra, How May I help you!!’
- Now select your service from the given list that is related to your query i.e.,
- PVC Status
- Locate PEC
- Lost Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Status
- After that, type in your query in the chat box
- Finally, click on the Send button to submit your query