Ayushman Card Download Pdf, Direct Link | How to Apply Online for Ayushman Bharat Card, Login & Registration @ pmjay.gov.in, Eligibility
The Indian government has launched the Ayushman Bharat Yojana to provide free medical services all over the country. The Ayushman Bharat Card, which is currently being issued to beneficiaries, is crucial to the process of claiming benefits. As a result, we are here to provide you with detailed information on how to apply for an Ayushman Bharat Card online and receive any necessary free medical care. To take advantage of this medical facility, citizens need to register through Jan Seva Kendra.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
The Ayushman Bharat Card is a digital ID that entitles you to free medical care at several hospitals in India. The Central Government has launched the Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card, which will guarantee health services to all of the nation’s underprivileged residents. Under this program, residents receive a special health card that allows them to readily access free medical care and facilities. Poor and economically vulnerable persons can receive financial support up to Rs 5 lakh in the form of health insurance through the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana, which was introduced by the Central Government. Holders of this health card facility are eligible for free care up to the value of Rs. 5 lakh in any public or private hospital that participates in the Ayushman Bharat program.
Ayushman Card Summary
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Card|
|Introduced By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Beneficiaries||Indian citizens who are poor and have a weaker economy|
|Objective||To offer free health insurance to the poor people|
|Benefits||Health Insurance of up to Rs 5 Lakh|
|Application procedure||Online Mode|
Ayushman Bharat Card Objective
The Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card, a form of a healthcare project, with the primary goal of offering free health services to the nation’s poor and BPL inhabitants. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare oversees the efficient implementation of this initiative. Citizens who qualify for this central government-instituted health card program are given individual health cards that are different for each beneficiary. By using this special health card, beneficiaries can simply receive free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh at any government or private hospital around the nation. Additionally, users can use this facility to pay for services like meal delivery, pre, and post-hospitalization, etc. Also Read- Digital Health ID Card
Ayushman Bharat Card Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the card are as follows:
- Bharat Ayushman Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is an eligibility-based program, therefore recipients do not need to sign up or join to get benefits.
- Any citizen who wishes to receive care without paying for it may do so by going directly to one of the hospitals included in the program.
- All hospitals with empaneled status have access to Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra, which enables all beneficiaries to receive the assistance they need to take advantage of this program.
- Additionally, the scheme’s principal goal is to establish the groundwork for an internet platform that will permit the exchange of health data throughout the healthcare ecosystem.
- This will make it straightforward for all state residents to access electronic health records, ensuring that everyone has easy access to healthcare.
- All residents will be able to become independent and empowered with this plan, and they won’t need to rely on others for their care.
Ayushman Bharat Card Features
Some of the key features of the card are as follows:
- A form of medical service initiative launched by the Central Government is the Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card.
- The central government offers its recipients free health insurance up to a maximum of 5 lakh.
- The poor and BPL inhabitants of the nation are given a special health card as part of this medical program, and cardholders are eligible for free medical care.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare successfully manages the largest health program in the world, Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The user of the beneficiary card may use it to receive free medical attention at any of the public or private hospitals in the nation that are listed.
- The facility of cashless hospitalization and paperless claim is also made available to the beneficiaries with the aid of this health card.
- Anyone can receive benefits under this central government scheme, regardless of age, family size, or gender.
- Through this medical facility, the federal government annually offers 50 million residents, or more than 10.74 million low-income households, free medical care.
- Beneficiaries just need their Aadhar Card, voter ID, or ration card to establish their identity when seeking medical treatment in hospitals.
- A total of 1,393 procedures, such as – the cost of treatment, room charges, doctor’s fee, operating room, intensive care unit, diagnostic service, surgeon’s charges, etc. have been covered under this health card facility launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- This health card also covers the costs of prescription medications and diagnostic tests for the cardholders for three days before admission to the hospital and 15 days following release.
- Along with this, the card also covers 1354 different assistance programs, like coronary bypass surgery and knee replacement surgery. These treatments are offered at a 15% to 20% lower cost with this card.
Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the card are as follows:
- A permanent resident of India is required for the application to receive an Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card.
- It will be necessary for the candidate to be a BPL citizen who lives in poverty.
- The applicant will not be accepted for this health card if he has taken advantage of any other government housing program
- There cannot be a pucca residence in the name of the applicant or any member of the applicant’s family to use this health card feature.
The documents required for card are as follows:
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Mobile Number
- Ration Card
List of Treatments Covered under the Card
The List of treatments covered under the Ayushman Bharat Card is given in the table below:
|Skull base Surgery|
|Double Valve Replacement|
|Pulmonary Walls Replacement|
|Carotid Angioplasty with Stent|
|Interior Spine Fixation|
|Tissue Expander (in cases of burns)|
List of Treatments Not Covered under the Card
The List of treatments not covered under the Ayushman Bharat Card is given in the table below:
|Drug Rehabilitation Program|
|Procedures related to Fertility|
|Benefits and Features of Ayushman|
Number of Verified Beneficiaries under Ayushman Abhiyan
The number of verified beneficiaries under Ayushman Abhiyan is given in the table below:
Ayushman Bharat Card Application Process
To get the Ayushman Bharat Card by Public Service Center, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra
- The Jan Seva Kendra staff will now verify if your name is on the list for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name appears on the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana list, you will need to provide all the documentation that the public service center operator requests, including your Aadhar card, ration card, registered mobile number, and so on.
- Now that you have these documents, the center operator will register you for this health card.
- After that, the operator will give you a Registered ID.
- After that, you will receive your Ayushman Bharat Card from the Jan Seva Kendra operator in 10 to 15 days after paying a Rs 30 fee.