Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan:- Assam is not left behind in the implementation of new schemes and overall development. As we know Assam has introduced many plans before but today we will discuss with you a new project launched by Assam Government called Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan. This Andolan has been launched by the Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma to achieve a 1 Crore Tree Plantation in the state of Assam. To get all the information about this Andolan please check out this article.
Table of Contents
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
The Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma announced on the 8th of June 2023, that about 1 crore seedlings will be planted on 17th September 2023 from 8 AM to 11 AM all over Assam State. all over Assam State. These Seedlings will be Termed Commercial Trees and will be Planted by Self Help Groups, ASHA, Educational Institution, Village Defence Party, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers, and Individuals. Also, a financial aid of Rs 100 will be provided through DBT soon after planting the seedlings and uploading images on the portal app. Not only that, but also Rs 200 will be given by the state government in the third year for the survival of the plant.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Details in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government schemes|
|Objective||To plant 1 crore seedlings in Assam|
|Financial aid afte planting||Rs 100|
|Financial assistance after survival of plant||Rs 200|
Objective of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- The main objective of this Andolan is to plant 1 crore seedlings in Assam State.
- Financial assistance will be provided to people who take part in this program.
- Promotion of tree economy in the state.
- To make the state green
Benefits of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- The main benefit of this Andolan will be that Assam State will be greener than last year.
- All the seedlings will be provided free of cost.
- This Andolan will promote tree economy in the state.
- Geotagged Photos will be uploaded to avail of the Financial Grant.
- Rs. 100 will be provided by the State Government after Planting the Seedling and Uploading the Image onto the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Portal and Amrit Brikshya Andolan mobile app.
- In the third year of the plantation, after the plant’s survival, Rs 200 will be given by the state government.
Variety of Plants in Andolan
- Ghora Neem
Seedling Distribution in Andolan
- Plants will be provided at district / block level.
- Seedlings will be kept safe and stocked.
- Participants will be provided with seedlings free of charge from their respective pre-defined collection centers.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
- Geotagged photos have to be uploaded in order to avail financial assistance.
- Self Help Groups, ASHA, Educational Institutions, Village Defence Party, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers, and Individuals are eligible for Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration.
Who can Participate in Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- ASHA workers
- Self help groups
- Tea garden workers
- Educational institutions
- Village defence party
- Anganwadi workers
- Other ( institutions )
- Other ( individual )
Registration Process for Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- First, you must visit the official website of the Amrit Brikkha Andolan Portal or ABA App.
- After that, you have to click on Amrit Brikshya Andolan’s registration button and select the category that you belong.
- Then you must fill in the basic information like Name, Age, Father’s name and mobile number.
- Now you have to enter your complete address.
- Now Select Seedling Collection and Enter Bank Details in the Sections.
- Select Identity and Upload it.
- Now Verify your mobile number and Click on the Submit Button.