Change Photo in Aadhar Card:- It is a requirement of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) that you submit a photograph when applying for an Aadhaar Card. Aadhar Card is a piece of documentation that can be used to establish identity. The majority of an Aadhaar card’s components can be changed and updated online, but the card’s photo can only be changed by going to one of the official Aadhaar centers. The steps listed in the blog article below can be used by users to update the photo on their Aadhaar card. Read this article to learn How to Change Photo in Aadhar Card to update your Aadhaar photo.
Table of Contents
Change Photo in Aadhar Card 2023
While biometric information, such as retinal scans, fingerprints, and photographs, can only be updated at an Aadhaar enrollment center, demographic information, such as name, address, date of birth/age, gender, cellphone number, and email address, can be updated online. You can get an e-Aadhar, or digital version of the Aadhaar card, from the UIDAI website once the Aadhaar data has been updated. According to the Unique Identification Authority of India, you must include a photograph when applying for an Aadhaar Card (UIDAI). If you want to update the photo, you must visit the local Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
Update Aadhar Card Photo in Details
|Change Photo in Aadhar Card
|Unique Identity Authority of India (UIDAI)
|Citizen of India
|Update Photo in Aadhaar Card
How Can I Change My Photo in Aadhar Card Online?
To alter the photo on your Aadhaar card, carefully follow these instructions:
- Go to an Aadhaar EnrollmentCenter/Aadhaar Sewa Kendra in your area.
- On the UIDAI website, download the Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction/Update Form.
- Carefully complete the form.
- Provide your form and biometric information to the executive.
- The executive will now take your live photo.
- You must provide biometric data to have your details approved.
- To change the information, a cost of Rs. 100 must be paid.
- A receipt including the URN will be sent to you.
- To check the UIDAI Aadhaar update status, use the Update Request Number (URN).
How to Download the Updated Aadhaar Card
You can get the new Aadhaar card online once your request to modify the Aadhaar photo has been processed. To download the most recent Aadhaar Card, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Aadhar’s official website I,.e. https://uidai.gov.in/
- Go to “My Aadhaar”
- Choose “Download Aadhaar” from the menu options, or go directly to this website at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- At step four, click “Download Aadhaar.”
- Enter your Aadhaar number, enrollment ID, or virtual ID on the following screen.
- Complete the captcha and press the “Send OTP” button.
Important Points Related to Aadhar Card Photo Change Online
To change the photo on your Aadhar card, you do not need any documents.
- You don’t need to submit a photo because the executive uses the camera to take one right there.
- The updating of the Aadhaar details could take up to 90 days.
- The URN provided in the Acknowledgement Slip can be used to monitor the progress of the Aadhaar update online.
- Using the Self-Service Update Portal, there is no online procedure for changing the photo on an Aadhar card (SSUP).
Change Photo in Aadhar Card FAQ’s
You must wait 90 days for the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to update your Aadhaar photo.
Your Aadhaar Card needs to have all the information updated and accurate. But, it’s a good idea to also change your picture.
To update your photo on your Aadhar Card, you are not required to submit any supporting documentation. Just bring your Aadhar Card and head to the closest Aadhaar Kendra.