Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, has dispatched the Didi Ke Bolo Grievance Redressal System to address individual grievances. You can submit your complaint on the web with the help of this দিদি কে বলো. The Government of West Bengal has established a portal for such persons who are unable to directly convey their grievances to the public authority. Today, we will provide you with comprehensive information about WB Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number, such as what is didikebolo.com Unique ID? its motive, its benefits, its features, its application measure, and so on. If you need to know everything there is to know about this system. So please read this essay carefully until the finish.
About Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number
Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, has launched the দিদি কে বলো. The major goal of developing this webpage is to answer the state’s citizens’ grievances and problems and to connect with every single person in the state, affluent or poor. The West Bengal administration seeks to engage with the people of the state by launching the portal. 9137091370 is the official helpline number. Through this didikebolo.com Unique ID, any resident of the state can directly register his or her grievance or complaint with the government.
Didi Ke Bolo Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||আমাকে বলুন বোন হেল্পলাইন নম্বর|
|Launched By||Government West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Solve the problems of common people|
|Benefits||Single portal for complaints/feedback|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Schemes|
Implementation Strategy for Didi Ke Bolo Portal
A team of more than 250 workers responds to people’s requests and solves their problems. Any citizen of West Bengal can contact the toll-free number and tell the team about a problem they are having, and the staff will gather the necessary information and work to resolve the issue. People can directly tell the chief minister their problems through didikebolo.com, which would speed up the problem-solving process.
West Bengal didikebolo.com Portal’s Objective
The major goal of the didikebolo.com campaign is to help ordinary people solve their problems so that the West Bengal government can interact with and attract them. People in West Bengal will be able to immediately communicate their problems to the state government through this portal, and the state administration will work to resolve the issue. The government is delivering this entrance with the goal of resolving any conflicts between the government and the public.
Portal Features and Benefits
The following are the advantages and benefits of the West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal: –
- The WB Didi Ke Bolo campaign was launched by the Trinamool Congress. People can also call the helpline number to register their complaints.
- Individuals from West Bengal can register their objections by registering on the Didi Ke Bolo website.
- The phone number for WB Didi Ke Bolo is 9137091370. By contacting, then you can directly register your complaint.
- West Bengal’s Aam Aadmi will want to associate with the Chief Minister of West Bengal through the entry.
- The party workers will travel around West Bengal for 90 days to learn about the issues that affect ordinary people.
- The residents of the town and the people in the area will also benefit greatly from this entrance.
- West Bengal residents can voice their concerns at any time and from any location.
- An person may contact as many times as he desires. As a result, there is no limit to the number of contacts.
- This WB Didi Ke Bolo gateway ensures that you spend less time investigating.
How to File a Complaint/Suggestion with WB Didi Ke Bolo
By following the steps outlined below, you can submit your complaint/suggestion.
- First and foremost, go to the official portal’s main page.
- Following that, the website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Application form” option on the website’s homepage.
- A new page will appear in front of you after that.
- An application form can be found on this page. Fill in all relevant fields, such as your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender, and so on.
- To submit your application, complete the form and click the submit tab.
- A reference number will now appear on the screen of your smartphone. Keep it safe in case you need it again.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Social Media Channel
You can also follow Didi Ke Bolo on social media and send her messages or comments about your concerns and suggestions.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DidiKeBolo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DidiKeBolo
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/didikebolo/
In addition, TMC party leaders will tour villages to raise the morale of the area’s key leaders.
How to Contact Us
We’ve covered everything you need to know about দিদি কে বলো Portal in this article. If you require any additional information or are experiencing any difficulties, please contact the Didikebolo.com portal’s helpline at 9137091370.
You can register your protests and ideas with the public authorities online through the দিদি কে বলো gateway.
The data for this article was gathered from the দিদি কে বলো Portal authoritative site.
You can register your protest or idea online and call the helpline number provided in this post.