Noida Authority Plot Scheme:- The Noida Authority announces the allocation of corporate office plots with other amenities in Noida’s sectors 136, 153, and 154. You should choose it for your company’s workplace. The system went into effect for the first time on December 12, 2022, and the application deadline is January 31, 2023. The application procedure has already begun according to the Noida Authority’s official website, https://noidaauthorityonline.in/. Read below to get detailed information related to the Noida Authority Plot Scheme like highlights, types, benefits, Scheme Codes, eligibility criteria, documents required, Steps to apply for the scheme, rates, and much more.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2023
The Noida Authority has started a housing program to give Noida residents access to inexpensive dwellings. 338 flats in six Noida districts are up for sale through the Noida Authority Flats Initiative 2023 scheme, with prices ranging from Rs 45 lakh to Rs 1.79 crore. For the MIG and HIG categories, the flats will be distributed via an online auction, while the LIG category will use a fortunate draw. The system went into effect for the first time on December 12, 2022, and the application deadline is January 31, 2023.
Sectors 52, 61, 71, 73, 82, 93, 99, 118, and 135 are where the apartments are situated. The program’s goal is to give Noida residents access to cheap housing, and there are apartments in the LIG, MIG, HIG, and duplex categories. The Noida Authority is encouraging individuals to apply for the program by offering many incentives and offering flats at a reduced price.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme Details
|Name||Noida Authority plots Scheme|
|Introduced by||Noida Authority|
|Flats Available||338 total|
|Flats Category||LIG, MIG, HIG, DUPLEX|
|Sectors||136, 153, and 154|
|Price Range||Rs 45 lakh to Rs 1.79 crore|
|Application Starting Date||2 January 2023|
|Application Last Date||31 January 2023|
Noida Authority Plot Scheme Types
The scheme types are as follows:
- Industrial Scheme
- Residential Scheme
- Group Housing Scheme
- Commercial Scheme
Benefits of Noida Authority Plot Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Noida Plot Schemes offer numerous plot options for each type of project. All you have to do is visit the Noida Authority’s official website to find a variety of properties that will work for your budget.
- One of the main benefits of the Noida Authority Plot Schemes is the good metro connectivity. The Noida Authority’s majority of residential and commercial projects have great metro connectivity.
- All income groups can purchase a home in Noida Plot Schemes at a reasonable price. The auction feature aids customers in determining the worth of their preferred property in light of their financial constraints.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme Codes
The scheme codes are given in the table below:
|Noida Plot Scheme Type||Scheme Codes|
|Commercial Plot Scheme||2022-23 (COMMERCIAL BUILDER Plot-I)|
|Industrial Plot Scheme||NOIDA/IP/e-AUCTION/2022-23(o1)|
|Group Housing Plot Scheme||GROUP HOUSING PLOTS SCHEME 2022-23 (I)|
|Residential Plot Scheme||RESIDENTIAL PLOTS SCHEME 2022(I)|
Eligibility Criteria for Noida Authority Plot Scheme
The eligibility criteria for scheme are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must not have received a home or land through a government program.
- Through the Noida Plot Scheme, only the applicant, his/her spouse, or children may apply for a residential plot.
Required Documents for Noida Authority Plot Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
|Document Type||Required Documents|
|Registration Documents||Aadhar CardVoter ID CardPAN CardBirth CertificateDriving LicensePassportMOA of the Society Registration Certificate|
|Other Documents for a Partnership Firm||Forms A & B Issued by the Firm Registrar Partnership Deed|
|Documents for a Company||AOA (Articles of Association)MOA (Memorandum of Association)Incorporate Certificate (Issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs)Incorporate Certificate (Issued by the Firm Registrar)LLP Partnership Firm Agreement|
|Trust Documents||Trust Registration Certificate/Deed|
While applying for a plot through the Noida Plot Schemes, keep the following things in mind.
- If you want to bid on plots, you must have good internet connectivity.
- Only bids over the reserve price of a particular piece of property are accepted.
- With each additional bid, you can raise the price by a minimum of Rs. 50,000.
- The bid amount must be entered in both words and figures.
- If you select multiple properties, you must provide a separate deposit for each.
Steps to Apply for Noida Authority Plot Scheme
To apply for the Sscheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Noida Authority (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) i.e., https://noidaauthorityonline.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Live Land Allotment Scheme button
- A new page will open on the screen with the list of Live Land Allotment Scheme
- Select one as per your preferences
- After that, click on the Apply Online button
- The SBI e-Tendering portal will open on the screen
- Now, search for your preferred plot scheme
- A new page will open on the screen with the Noida Authority plot rates
- Now, the application form will open on the screen
- Fill in the application form with all the required details
- Now, upload all the required documents
- After that, pay the required registration fee
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process
Noida Authority Plot Scheme Rates
|Categories||Sectors||Initial Prices Per Sq. Ft.||Increased/Updated Prices Per Sq. Ft.|
|A+||14A, 15A, 44A & 44B||1,75,000 Rupees||Not Increased|
|A||14, 17, 19, 30, 35, 36, 39, 44 (except A & B), 47, 50, 51,52, 93, 93A, & 93B||92,950 Rupees||1,11,540 Rupees|
|B||11, 12, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25 to 29, 31, 33, 34, 37, 40, 41, 46, 48, 49, 53, 55, 56, 61, 62, 70 to 78, 82, 92, 96 to 100, 105, 108, & 112||64,790 Rupees||77,750 Rupees|
|C||42, 43, 45, 63A, 104, 107, 110, 118, 119, 120, 121, 128, 129, 130, 131, 133, 134, 135, 137, 143, 143B, 144, 151 & 168||47,180 Rupees||56,620 Rupees|
|D||86, 112, 113, 116, & 117||38,440 Rupees||47,370 Rupees|
|E||102, 115, 158, & 162||36,200 Rupees||41,250 Rupees|