Check Name & Download Voter List Online at electoralsearch.in | State Wise Electoral Pdf Download 2023, Search Name in ECI Voter List
The Indian government has published a new voter list for 2023. Today, in this article, we will discuss the specifications of the electoral list that was just released by the Indian government at electoralsearch.in. We’ll also walk you through a step-by-step approach to checking your name in the updated electoral list released by the Indian government. We’ll also walk you through a step-by-step process for downloading the electoral roll in PDF format. We have covered every aspect of the list that the Indian government recently released for the upcoming elections in this article.
Search Name in Voter List at electoralsearch.in
Because all citizens of India who have reached the age of 18 are included in the electoral voter list, the concerned authorities of the electoral register provide a new electoral voter list every year. All individuals who have reached the age of 18 can get their voter ID card from the list that the Indian government has published. Those whose names are not on the voter list may also apply for a voter ID card.
Digital Voter ID Card Download
electoralsearch.in Voter List Highlights
|Name||Lok Sabha Election Voter List 2023|
|Launched By||Election commission of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Objective||To Provide an Election Voter List|
Voter List (Electoral Roll)
The voter list contains the names of all voters who are eligible to vote in the upcoming election. The authorities will update this list every year, including new names of individuals who applied for voter cards. You can have a lot of questions about how to find a name in the list, how to use it, and so on. Get all of your answers right here.
electoralsearch.in Portal Advantages
Many Indian citizens can gain a spot on the country’s voter list by posting the voter list. Citizens who have reached the age of 18 have the opportunity to vote for the benefit of their country. Furthermore, there is a considerable likelihood that the names of certain people will not appear on the list, but citizens can always apply for ID on their own. You can always apply for a voter identification card.
National Voters’ Service Portal Features
- By inputting your information on the National Voters’ service portal, you can search the electoral roll for your name.
- District election authorities and officials from the chief election office can be found on this website.
- The voter can print a voter information slip from the national voter service portal.
- The National Voter Service Portal can also be used to identify polling stations on a map.
- This portal also allows you to apply for enrolment, revision, deletion, and change of address on the electoral roll.
- The National Voter Service Portal also has information on booth level officers and electoral roll officers.
- This portal allows voters to get practically all election information while sitting at home.
- Voters are not obligated to obtain their information from any government offices. All they have to do is go to the official website.
- This will help you save both time and money.
- The use of the National Voter Service Portal will increase system transparency.
Details In Electoral Roll
- According to the Indian government, the electoral roll contains the following information:
- Full name of the person
- Date of birth
- National ID number
- Registration address
- Code of the polling station
- Name of the polling station
- Area or locality
Services Available on NVSP
You must first register with the portal in order to use the services. The services available through this gateway are as follows:
- Registration for the new elector
- Registration of overseas elector
- Deletion Or Objection in Electoral Roll
- Correction of Entries
- Transposition within AC
- Migration to another AC
- Search in the electoral roll
- Track your application status
- Download electoral roll PDF
पंचायत वोटर लिस्ट (State Wise)
How to Find a Name in Voter List at electoralsearch.in
There are several ways to look for your name on the electoral roll:
By Providing Your Information or by Name:
- Visit the official webpage i.e. electoralsearch.in
- Enter information such as-
- Date of birth
- The constituency of residence
- Fill out the Captcha Code.
- Select the search option.
- If you are listed, your name will show on the list.
Using the EPIC Number
- Visit the official website i.e. electoralsearch.in
- In the box, type the EPIC number.
- Choose your state of residence.
- Fill out the Captcha Code.
- Select the search option.
- If you are included, your name will appear on the list.
Downloading The Voter List or Electoral Roll
- Follow the simple procedures below to download the voter list in PDF format:
- Go to the official website by clicking here.
- Select ‘PDF Electoral Roll’ option.
- There will be a webpage shown.
- Select the state in which you are a registered voter.
- Click on the name of the AC in which you are registered to vote.
- Next to your voting station, select the ‘Draft Roll’ option.
- Finally, download the file.
State & UT Wise Links Of ECI Official
|State/ Union Territories CEO website||Links|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||http://as1.and.nic.in/newElection/|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||http://ceodnh.nic.in/|
|Daman & Dui||http://ceodaman.nic.in/|
|Jammu & Kashmir||http://ceojammukashmir.nic.in/|
Track Voter ID Status Through SMS
|Bihar||EEL<space>voter ID number||56677|
|Karnataka||KAEPIC<>voter ID number||9243355223|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Kerala||EEL<space>voter ID number||54242/537252|
|Odisha||CEOODI<space>voter ID number||9238300131|
|Uttar Pradesh||UPEPIC<space>voter ID number||9212357123|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<space>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Chandigarh||BTH<space>voter ID number||9216164606|
|West Bengal||WBEC<space> ID number||51969|
|Tamil Nadu||EPIC<space>voter ID number||9211728082|
How to Contact the National Voters Service Portal for Assistance
- The National electoral search portal provides information to all internet users.
- The service is also available to mobile users via the official website.
- Android users can download the Mobile Seva app from the government’s App Store.
- Mobile users can also send a pre-formatted SMS to the following pre-defined numbers:
- The service is available on the three-digit code 166 for users of BSNL, Idea, MTNL, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, and Vodafone.
- The services are available on 51969 for Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, MTS, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, and Vodafone.
- The service can also be accessed by sending an SMS to 09223166166.
The NSVP Help/Complaint Process
The government has created several facilities, by which citizens may easily use the internet site to file their complaint or recommendation if they have one from the election commission. Election and non-election complaints are both investigated. All they have to do is go to the National Grievance Service Portal’s official website and send their opinions. If you wish to register your opinions or concerns, utilize the alternatives listed below:
Application for Voter Assistance
The government has launched voter hotline applications for Android users on Play Store, which inhabitants of the country can download by going to Playstore. You can use this application to lodge complaints or suggestions.
In our nation, voters can also call the 1950 number to file complaints. They will be able to record their recommendations or concerns by calling this toll-free number, which is available in English and Hindi. Apart from complaints, the caller can obtain election-related information, such as polling dates, EPIC numbers, voter lists, and online registration. This channel will also be used to disseminate information about the executive voters.
Person With Disabilities Application
We are all aware that the government has established several types of helplines for citizens to voice their opinions and grievances; similarly, the Election Commission has built a distinct android application for all disabled people. It is an application that provides impaired citizens of the country with all voting-related information. PWD candidates can request registration in the electoral college through the application. Our country’s Election Commission is now taking proactive steps to reach out to these people.
SMS until 1950
If you want to make a suggestion, you can do so by sending an SMS using your EPIC number. They must all provide their voter photo ID information in a specific format. Send this SMS to 1950, and if you have any issues, contact them.
via the Official Website
If you need to submit a complaint about this, you can do so via the official complaint page. The portal was created to serve as a single point of contact for all election-related services. The central government offers a variety of services, all of which are listed on the National Voters Service Portal’s official website.
Offline Mode is Available
If you’re having trouble finding the polling list, go to the nearest Voter Facilitation Center for assistance. The executive values any information and queries, and they will work to fix the difficulties as quickly as feasible.