AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Online Registration & Login | Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Status, Eligibility & Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh government introduces a variety of programs to build homes for the state’s residents. Beneficiaries of these programs occasionally have to pay a fee to receive the benefits. Beneficiaries borrow money for this reason. Through the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to cancel the loans obtained for dwellings with official approval. Through this program, Andhra Pradesh residents will now have complete property rights. All of the major facets of the Scheme are covered in this article. By reading this article, you will learn about the registration process and other important information.
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, introduced the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 in December. The Andhra Pradesh government would cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes under this program, giving recipients complete ownership rights over their property. The beneficiaries of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme must pay a modest fee to receive the benefits. At a gathering in Tanuku, in the West Godavari district, the Chief Minister announced the commencement of this program. This program will assist almost 5.2 million families. By a one-time settlement arrangement, the government will offer a registered title deed upon payment of a small sum. Registration documentation will also be given to beneficiaries.
AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Waive Off the Loan|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme OTS Initiative
On February 28, 2022, Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced a loan facility for the one-time payment program for Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme recipients. The beneficiary from the Guntur Municipal Corporation paid Rs 20,000 and received a clear title to their land without going through any legal proceedings, according to the Chief Minister. They then mortgaged their property and obtained Rs. 300,000 in loans to better the lives of their families. The beneficiary of this program would receive Rs 15000 with full exemption from registration fees and stamp taxes. The OTS program eliminated loans worth Rs 10,000 crore. In addition to the Rs 1600 crore stamp duty exemption. The CM gave the staff instructions to finish registering properties for OTS recipients within the allotted period.
Government Will Cancel the Outstanding Loans Totaling Rs 10,000 crore
Following payment of the nominal value, the beneficiaries may sell their property at market value, transfer the asset to the following generation, or apply for a loan. Through the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 program, the Andhra Pradesh government will forgive nearly Rs 10,000 crore in outstanding housing loans. These loans were obtained in 2011 from the AP Housing Board Corporation. This program will assist close to 52 lakh people. The Chief Minister also provided registered paperwork to the 826000 participants in the program as part of the scheme. Additionally, for just Rs 10, residents who built homes on privately owned property allocated by the government but do not have full rights may register their homes. Under this program, the government has spent Rs 6000 crores just on free registration.
Nominal Value To be Paid to Utilize Benefits
Beneficiaries must pay a modest fee of Rs. 10,000 in villages, Rs. 15,000 in municipalities, and Rs. 20,000 in municipal corporations to receive the benefits of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku 2023. The beneficiaries may settle the outstanding loan balance and obtain the rights to their property if the loan amount is less than the predetermined amount. Beneficiaries can sign up for this program until April 2022. The beneficiary’s property would be removed from the banned land under section 22(A)after paying a nominal value. Beneficiaries can also register their property at the village and ward secretariat without paying any additional fees, which will simplify the registration process. Beneficiaries are not required to present any link documentation to conduct any property-related transaction.
AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Objective
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023’s primary goal is to cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes. Beneficiaries will be given complete control over their property under this plan. The beneficiary must pay a small fee to receive the benefits of this program. The beneficiaries will receive a registered title deed after paying the minimal fee. With the introduction of the system, the beneficiaries can sell their property at market value, borrow money, and pass the asset along to the next generation. All of the beneficiaries who have gotten loans for houses that the government has approved will now have property rights.
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 Benefits and Features
- The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 was announced by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- The Andhra Pradesh government would cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes under this program, giving recipients complete ownership rights over their property.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme must pay a little fee to take advantage of its benefits.
- The program was introduced by the Andhra Pradesh chief minister in the West Godavari district at Tanuku.
- From this program, almost 5.2 million families will get benefits.
- Citizens who built homes on privately purchased government-allotted property do not have full rights, but they can register their homes for merely Rs 10.
- For the free registration alone under this program, the government has spent Rs 6000 crores.
- Beneficiaries must pay a minimal fee of Rs. 10,000 in villages, Rs. 15,000 in municipalities, and Rs. 20,00,000 in municipal corporations to take advantage of the scheme.
- The beneficiaries may settle the outstanding loan balance and obtain the rights to their property if the loan amount is less than the predetermined amount.
- Beneficiaries can sign up for this program until April 2022.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must have taken a loan for government-sanctioned houses
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Email ID
Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Application Process
- Go to the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme’s official website first.
- You’ll see the home page in front of you.
- Use the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku application form.
- You must select the apply now button on the homepage.
- Before you will be a new page.
- You must fill out the registration information on this page.
- You must now upload each of the needed papers.
- After that, you must select “submit“.
- You must register under the Jagananna sampoorna gruha haiku scheme by completing this procedure.
Steps for Logging into The Portal
- Visit the Jagananna sampoorna gruha hakku scheme webpage.
- Before you will be the home page.
- You must select the login link on the homepage.
- You’ll see the following choices in front of you:
- NPI Sign In
- Sign In.
- The option of your choice must be clicked.
- Before you will be the login form.
- You must fill out this form with your username, password, and captcha code.
- You must now click “sign in“
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.
Some Important Information
- This program will create freehold titles for the homes where the beneficiaries reside.
- The document will make transactions simple.
- There won’t be a requirement for any link documents when the patta is issued under this system.
- The beneficiary’s name will be entered during the registration process at the village secretariat level.
- You don’t need to visit the sub-registrar office.
- There are no registration fees necessary.
- All required payments for the registration process have been waived by the government.
- You can use the document to obtain bank credit for mortgages. More than that, no other title documents will be produced.