AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme:- The Andhra Pradesh government introduces a variety of programs to build homes for the state’s residents. Beneficiaries of these programs occasionally have to pay a fee to receive the benefits. Beneficiaries borrow money for this reason. Through the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2024, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to cancel the loans obtained for dwellings with official approval. Through this program, Andhra Pradesh residents will now have complete property rights. All of the major facets of the Scheme are covered in this article. By reading this article, you will learn about the registration process and other important information.
Table of Contents
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2024
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, introduced the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2024 in December. The Andhra Pradesh government would cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes under this program, giving recipients complete ownership rights over their property. The beneficiaries of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme must pay a modest fee to receive the benefits. At a gathering in Tanuku, in the West Godavari district, the Chief Minister announced the commencement of this program. This program will assist almost 5.2 million families. By a one-time settlement arrangement, the government will offer a registered title deed upon payment of a small sum. Registration documentation will also be given to beneficiaries.
AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Details
|Name Of the Scheme
|Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
|Government Of Andhra Pradesh
|Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh
|To Waive Off the Loan
|To Be Launched Soon
|Mode Of Application
AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Objective
The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2024’s primary goal is to cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes. Beneficiaries will be given complete control over their property under this plan. The beneficiary must pay a small fee to receive the benefits of this program. The beneficiaries will receive a registered title deed after paying the minimal fee. With the introduction of the system, the beneficiaries can sell their property at market value, borrow money, and pass the asset along to the next generation. All of the beneficiaries who have gotten loans for houses that the government has approved will now have property rights.
Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Benefits and Features
- The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2024 was announced by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- The Andhra Pradesh government would cancel all loans and interest on government-approved homes under this program, giving recipients complete ownership rights over their property.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme must pay a small fee to take advantage of its benefits.
- The program was introduced by the Andhra Pradesh chief minister in the West Godavari district at Tanuku.
- From this program, almost 5.2 million families will get benefits.
- Citizens who built homes on privately purchased government-allotted property do not have full rights, but they can register their homes for merely Rs 10.
- For the free registration alone under this program, the government has spent Rs 6000 crores.
- Beneficiaries must pay a minimal fee of Rs. 10,000 in villages, Rs. 15,000 in municipalities, and Rs. 20,00,000 in municipal corporations to take advantage of the scheme.
- The beneficiaries may settle the outstanding loan balance and obtain the rights to their property if the loan amount is less than the predetermined amount.
- Beneficiaries can sign up for this program until April 2022.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must have taken a loan for government-sanctioned houses
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Email ID
Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme Application Process
- Go to the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme’s official website first.
- You’ll see the home page in front of you.
- Use the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku application form.
- You must select the apply now button on the homepage.
- Before you will be a new page.
- You must fill out the registration information on this page.
- You must now upload each of the needed papers.
- After that, you must select “submit“.
- You must register under the Jagananna sampoorna gruha haiku scheme by completing this procedure.
Steps for Logging into The Portal
- Visit the Jagananna sampoorna gruha hakku scheme webpage.
- Before you will be the home page.
- You must select the login link on the homepage.
- You’ll see the following choices in front of you:
- NPI Sign In
- Sign In.
- The option of your choice must be clicked.
- Before you will be the login form.
- You must fill out this form with your username, password, and captcha code.
- You must now click “sign in“
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.
Some Important Information
- This program will create freehold titles for the homes where the beneficiaries reside.
- The document will make transactions simple.
- There won’t be a requirement for any link documents when the patta is issued under this system.
- The beneficiary’s name will be entered during the registration process at the village secretariat level.
- You don’t need to visit the sub-registrar office.
- There are no registration fees necessary.
- All required payments for the registration process have been waived by the government.
- You can use the document to obtain bank credit for mortgages. More than that, no other title documents will be produced.