Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme The Karnataka government has introduced the new Bhoo Siri program for owners of Kisan credit cards. Under this plan, the state government will offer subsidies to help farmers buy seeds, fertilizer, insecticides, and other agricultural inputs. Read below to get detailed information related to the Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme like highlights, Objectives, Features, and Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedure and much more
Table of Contents
Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme 2024
Karnataka Budget 2023–2024 was presented by the finance minister on February 17, 2023. Under the new Bhoo Siri scheme, an additional Rs 10,000 subsidy would be provided to Kisan Credit Card holders in 2023–2024. In times of need, this would make it easier for farmers to buy seeds, fertilizer, insecticides, and other agricultural supplies. NABARD will contribute Rs. 7,500, and the state will give Rs. This will help the state’s approximately 50 lakh farmers.
Bhu Siri Scheme Details in Highlights
|Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme
|Kisan Credit Card (KCC) holders
|Number of Beneficiaries
|50 lakh farmers
|Farmers will use the subsidy money to buy agriculture supplies such as seeds, fertilizer, and insecticides.
|Date of Announcement
|17 February 2023
Increased Limit for Interest-Free Loans to Farmers
From this year, the maximum amount of interest-free short-term loans available to farmers will increase from Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lacks. This would guarantee that a hassle-free, need-based lending facility would be available to help with the essential planning for farm-related operations. A loan totaling Rs. 25,000 crores would be given to more than 30 lakh farmers this year.
Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme Objective
The Karnataka state government launched the Bhoo Siri Program with the primary goal of giving the farmers in the state easy access to products such as seeds, insecticides, fertilizers, and farming equipment. Because of this, every qualifying farmer receives an additional 10,000 INR from the state of Karnataka.
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Finance Minister introduced this Bhoo Siri Plan while presenting the state budget for the years 2023–2024.
- This financial aid can be used by farmers to buy seeds, fertilizer, insecticides, and other farming supplies.
- Every eligible beneficiary of this Karnataka Bhu Siri Scheme would receive 2500 INR from the state government.
- More than 50 lakh farmers in Karnataka will profit annually from the Bhoo Siri Program, according to the state government
- This will help farmers to modernize their equipment, which will directly affect production.
- Farmers who are experiencing difficult economic conditions will benefit from this Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must possess a Karnataka domicile certificate.
- Candidate must be a Farmer by profession
- Farmers in Karnataka who have a Kisan Credit Card are eligible to apply for the Bhoo Siri Program.
- The applicant must be the owner of a bank account.
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Kisan Credit Card
- Bank Details
Application Procedure for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme
You may need to wait a short while if you want to apply for the Bhoo Siri Scheme online since the state government just announced it without releasing an official website. Thus, at this time, we are unable to provide an application process for this program. However, once the government releases the official website we will update you.