Karnataka LMS Scheme Login | Karnataka LMS Registration @ karnatakalms.com | Karnataka Learning Management System Faculty App Download, Benefits
For the first time, the Karnataka Government has made available a digital introduction program scheme known as the Karnataka LMS Scheme. The fundamental objective of this digital initiative is to put college and school curricula online in a digital format. Digital platforms offer classes in different languages as PPT presentations, videos, quizzes, homework, and other content. According to the state of Karnataka, this digital effort will increase e-learning in colleges and schools. According to the Chief Minister of Karnataka, this initiative will help 24,000 teachers and 4.5 lakh kids. Read below to get detailed information related to the Karnataka Learning Management System Scheme like highlights, objectives, benefits, application process, and much more
About Karnataka LMS Scheme
Karnataka Learning Management System is the online learning platform used by state-run colleges in Karnataka. 14 engineering institutes, 87 polytechnics, and top-tier institutions will all use the Karnataka LMS 430. There are two ways KLMS is deployed LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms. The students in the state of Karnataka will gain from the launch of the program. The official report that was published states that this program will benefit 24,000 instructors/teachers and 4.5 lakh pupils in Karnataka. The scheme has a budget of around 34 crores. The government is setting up 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms, as well as digital platforms and systems, as part of the program.
For classroom administration, the LMS scheme will include PPT practice tests, study guides, and video lectures with 10 multiple-choice questions. Many internet platforms leave a lovely imprint on students’ thoughts. There are numerous instances of digital courses that are available in various languages, including videos, PPT Powerpoint presentations, quizzes, assignments, and study materials. The state government of Karnataka asserts that this digital effort will increase e-learning in institutions and schools.
Karnataka Learning Management System Highlights
|Scheme Name||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Introduced by||The Chief Minister of Karnataka State, S.S. Yeddyurappa,|
|Benefit||Students’ digital learning method|
Karnataka LMS Scheme Objectives
The internet and digitalization of educational institutions’ curricula, such as colleges and schools, is the main goal of this digital effort. The Learning Management System Project in Karnataka is 34.14 crores in cost. The LMS Platform will be managed by 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and learning management systems with a focus on online education.
Benefits of Karnataka Learning Management System
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- To comprehend the Karnataka LMS Scheme, it is important to keep in mind a few important factors, such as:
- As part of this new digital push, educators and students are both urged to increase their digital literacy.
- Students have the chance to learn through the use of e-learning modules that have been created especially for students enrolled in a variety of classes thanks to the online learning management system.
- The KLMS Scheme of Benefits also helps lecturers and instructors make the transition from the traditional style of teaching to the digital method of learning, which is helpful to them.
- Staff employees, including lecturers and instructors, profit from the traditional style of teaching to the digital method of learning by adopting a digital medium. Students are learning using digital tools and graphics more successfully.
- Students from public schools and universities can compete academically with students from private and corporate schools thanks to the learning management system scheme.
- Both the number of pupils admitted and the retention rates at schools benefit from it.
- Students are encouraged to study independently.
Documents Required for Karnataka LMS Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the Karnataka LMS Scheme are as follows:
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Mobile Number
- Birth Certificate
- Email ID
Application Process for Karnataka LMS Scheme
- The Karnataka LMS Scheme is going to be introduced by the Chief Minister. The process for applying has not yet been suggested by the higher authority.
- The state government will operate the Karnataka LMS on the portal by giving the students proof.
- In addition, the Karnataka government intends to introduce the KLMS app, which will enable students to take online courses via a mobile app.
- However, there is presently no formal information available regarding the website or app that the government expects to use to digitize the program.
How to Download Karnataka LMS Faculty App
- Open the Play Store of your device.
- Now from the search bar, type Karnataka LMS.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- On this page, you have to click on the install option.
- The mobile application will be downloaded to your device.
For any other query related to the Karnataka LMS Scheme, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
Address: Office of the Commissioner, Unnatha Shikshna Soudha, Seshadri Road, Bangalore – 560001
Phone Number: 8929-908-938
WhatsApp Number: 7058164019 / 7249464019