Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme:- As everyone is aware, the federal and state governments have launched numerous programs to ensure the welfare of the people. The state government of Tamil Nadu has initiated the Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme. This scheme was announced in Coimbatore on December 18 by the Tamil Nadu chief minister. Special camps are held in rural and urban local bodies under this scheme to address the grievances of about 13 departments. Thus, In this Article, we will discuss about Scheme’s main points, goals, features, and advantages. Please take the time to carefully read this article and share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
Table of Contents
Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme 2024
M.K. Stalin, the state chief minister of Tamil Nadu, is introducing the Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme. Special camps are held in rural and urban local bodies under this scheme to address the grievances of about 13 departments. During the first phase, which runs from December 18, 2023, to January 6, 2024, 1,745 special camps are set up in all districts & save the four that are Michaung-affected. The public grievances and petitions would be immediately registered by the 13 major departments on this Scheme’s official website. Through this plan, the representatives from every department gather in a particular location to file complaints and make representations.
Key Highlights Of Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme
|Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme
|Tamil Nadu Government
|Chief Minister Of Tamil Nadu Mr. M.K. Stalin
|Citizens of Tamil Nadu
|Solve Grievances Related to 13 departments
|To solve Grievances of people
Objectives of Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme
The government’s goal in launching this program is to provide the people of Tamil Nadu with transparent, hassle-free, and fast government service delivery. To register grievances, the Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme gathers all officials from all departments under one roof. With this scheme, citizens can easily access a range of services linked to 13 government departments.
Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme Features & Benefits
- M.K. Stalin, the Chief Minister of the state of Tamil Nadu, has introduced this scheme.
- This scheme is starting shortly and was introduced by the CM of Tamil Nadu on December 18 in Coimbatore.
- Special camps are held in rural and urban local bodies under this scheme to address the grievances of about 13 departments.
- The camps are opened by ministers in the corresponding towns and districts.
- During the first phase of this plan, which runs from December 18, 2023, to January 6, 2024, 1,745 special camps are set up in all districts other than the four that are Michaung-affected.
- The government announced that the grievances would be resolved in 100 days.
- The public grievances and petitions would be immediately registered by the 13 major departments on the Scheme’s official website.
- Through this plan, representatives from every department are gathered in one location to file complaints and make representations.
- The public is thrilled that this plan has been announced because their complaints are promptly addressed.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The candidate should be over the age of 18 years.
- Candidate should possess basic documents like Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the Country.
Documents Required to Apply
The documents required for this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Photocopies of applicant.
- Phone number
- Email ID
How To Apply For Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme 2024
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After That, the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Then, you have to search for the option “officers login option”.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now, on this page, you have to enter your mobile number or email address.
- OR, You can use a clever way to log in.
- After, filling in all the required details you can easily log in to the portal.