MHADA Konkan Lottery Online Application Form 2023, Dates, Eligibility, Flat Price & Location, MHADA Konkan Lottery Registration, Last Date
On the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa, the Marathi New Year, here’s your chance to own the house of your dreams. Gudi Padwa will be observed on March 22 this year. In various districts, including Palghar and Thane, the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has begun the application process for the MHADA Lottery of more than 4,000 affordable homes. The application period began on March 8 and registration for the lottery is open till 10 April 2023. On 10 May 2023, a draw will be held to select the homes. Read below to check the detailed information related to MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023 like Highlights, Key dates, Features and Benefits, Documents Required, Steps to Register for the lottery, Contact Details, and much more.
MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
The Konkan board of MHADA is holding a lottery with a total number of 4,655 homes available to be won on May 10. They include 1,453 homes acquired by the MHADA through redevelopment projects and 984 homes made accessible through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana program. There is also a lottery for some land plots. The homes and land plots are situated in the Sindhudurg, Thane, Palghar, and Raigad districts. The prices of the homes range from Rs 14 lakh to Rs 41 lakh, while those of the land parcels start at Rs 7 lakh.
MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023 Highlights
|Name||MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023|
|Initiated by||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|MHADA Konkan Lottery Draw on||10 May 2023|
Other Relatable Searches
Types of Lottery
There are three types of lottery available in this slot.
- Konkan Board Lottery PMAY 2023
- Konkan Board Lottery for MMR 2023
- Konkan Board Lottery for Non MMR 2023
MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023 Key Dates
Following are the important key dates that applicants must keep in mind before applying for the lottery
|Application Starts||March 8, 2023||11:59 PM|
|Last Date of Application||April 10, 2023||11:59 PM|
|Due Date For Submitting Required Minimum Payment||April 12, 2023||11:59 PM|
|Valid Applicants Final List||May 5, 2023||6:00 PM|
|Lottery Draw||May 10, 2023||10: 00 AM|
|Starting of Refunds||May 16, 2023||10: 00 AM|
Features and Benefits of MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
Some of the key features and benefits of the lottery are as follows:
- The Kashinath Ghanekar Hall in Thane will host the lottery draw and the announcement of the winners.
- The registration procedure is already started, and those who have not previously won a prize can still apply by making the required minimum deposit without registering once more
- To enter the lottery draw, applicants have until April 10; they must then pay the minimum deposit by April 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- The board is providing 14 land parcels to lower- and middle-income groups.
- The cost of these homes and land parcels ranges from Rs. 7 lahks onwards for land parcels, and from Rs. 14 lahks to Rs. 41 lakhs for homes.
- On May 5, at 6:00 p.m., the board will release a final list of qualified candidates.
- The availability of affordable housing options for lower and middle-income groups is anticipated to increase as a result of this program
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the lottery are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- The mobile number that is linked to the Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Email id
Steps to Register for MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
The applicant needs to follow the below-given steps to register for the lottery
- First of all, go to the official website of MHADA Konkan Lottery
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023 link
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, make an online payment for the lottery registration
- Depending on the applicant’s income, the application fee may differ. The last day to make a payment is April 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the lottery, feel free to contact at the below-given details:
Regional Board Room No.168,
Griha Nirman Bhavan,
Kalanagar, Bandra (East),
Phone Number: 022-26591502
Fax Number: 022-26591502
Email id: email@example.com