Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility & How to Apply Online, Check Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana Beneficiary List 2023, Documents
On March 9, 2023, the finance minister announced the Maharashtra Budget 2023–24. In the Maharashtra Budget for 2023–24, the Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana was launched. With a budget of Rs. 12000 crores, the state government plans to build 100,000 homes for OBC category residents over the next three years. With a budget of Rs. 3600 crores, over 3 lakh homes will be built this year alone. Read below to check the detailed information related to the yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Application Procedures, and much more.
Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2023
The Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana was unveiled in the 2023 Maharashtra budget. The government’s active support and rising urbanization are driving tremendous growth in the previously overlooked area of affordable housing. A rising number of businesses are being encouraged to enter the mostly unexplored industry by government financing and legislative changes. Rising urbanization, increased affordability, the availability of inexpensive financing, regulatory backing, and the government’s policy initiatives have all contributed to the reality of affordable housing in India today. The historic movement’s focus is on affordable housing, and this market segment is certainly prepared to be the game-changer that the real estate industry has been waiting for.
Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana Highlights
|Name||Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana|
|Introduced by||finance minister|
|Introduced on||March 9, 2023, in the Maharashtra Budget 2023–24|
|Total budget||12000 crore|
|Objective||To build 100,000 homes|
|Beneficiaries||OBC category residents|
Modi Awas Gharkul Scheme Objective
The yojana was started by the Maharashtra government to give housing to those who are homeless and members of the economically underprivileged parts of society. The initiative strives to improve the quality of life for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Neo Buddhist People while advancing state development. To yet, the Yojana has given out 1.5 lakh homes to qualified persons, and the government expects to give out 51 lakhs more before long. Interested parties must go to the official website to apply. The state government offers homes to low-income members of the Neo Buddhist and Scheduled Tribe (SC, ST) communities under the Gharkul Program. This initiative’s overall goal is to address the problem of substandard housing for the disadvantaged in Maharashtra.
Features and Benefits of Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana
Some of the key Features and Benefits of the yojana are as follows:
- On March 9, 2023, the finance minister announced the Maharashtra Budget 2023–24.
- The Honourable Prime Minister’s Homes for All initiative is a very ambitious one. Rural areas of the State are also undergoing a program to build 10 lakh homes.
- This year, 4 lakh homes will be built under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Beneficiaries from the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) will receive 60% of these homes or 2.5 lakh homes.
- 1.5 lakh homes, or about 40%, would be for other categories.
- By investing Rs. 1200 crores in the Shabri, Pardhi, and Adim Awas Yojana, one lakh homes will be built.
- 25,000 of the 1.5 lakh dwellings being built under the Ramai Awas Yojana’s budget of Rs. 1800 crores would be for the Matang community.
- In the coming three years, a brand-new housing program called the Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana will be introduced, intending to build 10 lakh homes for those who belong to other backward classes.
- Of these, 3 lakh homes will be finished in 2023–2024 for a total of Rs. 3,600 crores.
- The Yashwantrao Chavan Mukt Vasahat Yojana will construct 25,000 homes for the vimukt jathi and nomadic tribes and 25,000 homes for the Dhangar community’s beneficiaries. This will receive 600 crores of rupees.
- The Modi Awas Yojana will receive an expenditure of Rs. 12,000 crores over the following three years.
Application Process for Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana
On March 9, 2023, the finance minister announced the Maharashtra Budget 2023–24. The Government of Maharashtra has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.