Nipun Yojana:- The Ministry of Works’ (MoHUA) NIPUN Yojana has been put into effect. Through this program, all types of e-shram card holders are receiving free training at their places of employment, following which they are awarded a certificate. Additionally, complimentary coverage for accident insurance up to Rs 2,00,000 will be provided. A project for NIPUN will offer certification and competency-based training for a promising future with options to work outside of India. Therefore, improve your skills, obtain a certificate, and realize your dreams. Read below to get detailed information related to the Nipun Yojana 2024 like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process, and much more.
Table of Contents
Nipun Yojana 2024
By 2022, the construction sector in India is anticipated to be the largest employer. More than 7.5 crore people work there. A skilled labor shortage afflicts the industry. In the next ten years, the real estate and construction industries alone will need an additional 45 million qualified workers. A formal education and skill culture must emerge in this sector. There is an urgent need for skill development in the building and construction sector given its rapid growth, keeping in mind the requirement to boost workers’ productivity and skill-based income.
Over one lakh workers have been hired as members of the Skill Development Corporation by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) through a network of Industry Partners in Plumbing, Infrastructure Equipment, and Construction, such as the Construction Sector and Sector Skill Council (SSC). National Project NIPUN has also been launched by NSDC to provide skill-transfer services. Through RPL, employees will have improved career prospects, safer working practices, and more productivity, among other advantages. Training and certification, new skills, and overseas placement chances will also be provided.
Details of Nipun Yojana 2024
|E Shram Card Nipun Yojana
|Government of India
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Office (MoHUA)
|1 lakh young people employed in India’s construction industry
|To deliver plumbing and infrastructure training
|Up to ₹ 200000
Nipun Yojana Objectives
The Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) launched the Shram Card Nipun Yojana intending to train more than 1 lakh construction industry personnel in diverse fields. for them to develop their abilities and their future. Construction employees will be able to adapt to the changing workplace with the help of the training provided by this program, enabling them to produce better work in less time. This program will not only be advantageous to the workers, but also for the businesses. With the help of the E-Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2024, applicants can improve their employment prospects by earning competency-based training certifications that open up options to work outside of India.
Nipun Yojana Benefits
The young workers involved in the construction sector will receive the following perks under this program:
- Localized skill development
- Benefits of Skill/Aptitude Assessment under the National Skill Qualification Framework
- Benefits of Digital Skills like BHIM App, Cashless Transactions, Bharat QR Code, etc.
- Skill India certification co-branded with MoHUA
- Skill Insurance Benefits for Certified Workers (3 Years Accident Insurance with Coverage of Rs.2 Lakh)
- Entrepreneurship/Self-Employment Orientation
- Likely salary increase
- EPF/BOCW characteristics
- Increase productivity
- Details about the industry
- A person’s growth
- Decrease in on-site accidents
NIPUN Yojana Eligibility Criteria
These requirements are for applicants seeking skill upskilling or recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- The applicant must be between the age group of 18 and 45.
- The candidate must have an Aadhar card-linked bank account.
- RPL certification is preferred and required by the Sector Skill Council for specific job roles, so applicants with prior experience in the job role are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must meet additional requirements for work experience for the corresponding employment titles as outlined by the Sector Skill Council
Eligibility Criteria for New Skilling
The applicant must be between the age group of 18 and 45
- Aadhar card is required for candidates
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar-linked bank account
- Applicants must meet additional requirements for the specific employment role as established by the department.
- The candidate must be eager to pursue a career in the building industry.
Nipun Yojana Documents Required
Some of the important documents required for Nipun Yojana 2024 are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar number
- Age proof
- Mobile number
- Accommodation quantity
- Bank passbook
- Bank account number
- Ration card
- I Certificate
Nipun Yojana Online Registration Process
To Register for the Nipun Yojana 2024, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Skill India Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the option I want to Skill Myself
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now fill in the form with all the required details
- Finally submit the form to complete the registration process