Mamata Yojana Odisha Registration 2023, Eligibility & Benefits, Mamata Scheme Application Form | Mamata Yojana Beneficiary List, Card Download
For the benefit of expectant and nursing women in the state, the government of Odisha has introduced a first-of-its-kind program. The program is known as the Odisha Mamata Yojana. To ensure proper nutritional intake before and after delivery, the scheme provides financial help to the recipient moms. Read below to get detailed information related to the Mamata Scheme like highlights, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, and much more
Odisha Mamata Yojana 2023
The Odisha Mamata Yojana was introduced by the state’s government for expectant and nursing mothers. The government will offer financial incentives through this program to improve participants’ diets and encourage health-seeking behavior. The Odisha Mamata Yojana would provide financial incentives for Rs 5000. This sum will be distributed in two equal payments of Rs. 3000 and Rs. 2000, subject to the satisfaction of certain requirements. The responsible child development project officer will electronically send the funds to the recipient’s accounts. All beneficiaries who are eager to take advantage of this program can apply by registering with the AWC. The Government of Odisha’s Department of Women and Child Development will serve as the nodal agency for the implementation of this program.
Mamata Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha Mamata Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Odisha|
|Department||Department Of Women And Child Development|
|Beneficiary||Odisha’s Pregnant And Lactating Women|
|Objective||To Help The Pregnant And Lactating Women Of Odisha With Money|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 5000|
Odisha Mamata Yojana Objectives
Odisha Mamata Yojana’s major goal is to offer financial incentives to expectant and nursing mothers to lower maternal and newborn mortality rates and enhance health and nutritional condition. The woman can receive antenatal care, postpartum care, and immunizations with the aid of this financial assistance for maternity and child care. Women will receive financial aid through this program in the form of partial pay compensation so they may get enough rest during their pregnancies and after giving birth.
Features & Benefits of Odisha Mamata Yojana
Some of the key Features & Benefits of the Odisha Mamata Yojana are as follows:
- The Odisha Mamata Yojana has been made available to expectant and nursing women in the state.
- The government will offer financial incentives through this program to encourage better diet and health-seeking behavior.
- The beneficiary of the Odisha Mamata Yojana must apply by registering at the Anganwadi facility to get benefits.
- The program’s financial aid would be Rs 5000.
- The responsible child development project officer will electronically transfer the beneficiary’s money into that account.
- This sum will be distributed in two installments of Rs. 3000 and Rs. 2000, subject to the satisfaction of certain requirements.
- Only the first two live births will receive the benefit of the program.
- The Government of India’s Department of Women and Child Development will serve as the nodal organization for the implementation of this program.
- Women must be at least 19 years old to participate in the program and receive benefits.
- The beneficiary must appropriately provide information regarding their age, the number of live births, and their job status.
- The recipient will be reimbursed for any amounts paid to them if they incorrectly claim the benefit amount under this arrangement.
- The wives of government and public sector personnel are not eligible for this program.
Odisha Mamata Yojana Implementation
- The district collector has responsibilities for carrying out the Odisha Mamata Yojana.
- The collector will be in charge of attentively observing and carrying out this plan.
- The district program coordinator will support the collector in this endeavor.
- The collector must meet with the district’s banks and request that they open a zero-balance account and give passbooks to all of the beneficiaries of the Odisha Mamta Yojana for the program to be implemented smoothly.
- To make sure that all of the materials are available, the collector can also hold departmental meetings.
- The collector may also start routine audits to guarantee transparency.
- The district collector will also establish a system for handling complaints at the district level, complete with a toll-free number.
- The collector will review this plan’s implementation once per month.
- To observe how this plan is being implemented, collectors can also make field trips.
- The collector is given the power to take any necessary action based on the field visit report.
Mamta Yojana Payment
- To transfer money under the Mamata Yojana in Odisha, use an electronic transfer.
- The recipient must open a bank account on her own.
- The recipient will not consent to receive the benefit amount in cash or via check.
- Two payments will be made for this amount.
- The amount of Rs 5000 will be transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- The second payment of Rs 2,000 will be due.
- The initial payment is Rs. 3000.
Incentives Provided to Anganwadi Helpers and Anganwadi Workers
Cash incentives will be provided to Anganwadi personnel and assistance to encourage them to serve the greatest possible number of eligible recipients under the Odisha Mamata Yojana. After all the required funds have been successfully placed into the beneficiary’s bank account, the Anganwadi worker will receive a cash reward of Rs 200 per beneficiary, and the Anganwadi assistant will receive a cash incentive of Rs 100 per beneficiary.
Odisha Mamata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Odisha Mamata Yojana are as follows:
- The candidate must reside in Odisha permanently
- The Anganwadi center is where applicants must register
- The applicant must be at least 19 years old
- Only the first two live births are eligible for this program’s benefits.
- Only women who are pregnant or nursing are eligible for this program
- Employees of government or public sector organizations and their wives are not eligible for this program
Odisha Mamata Yojana Required Documents
Some of the important documents required for the Odisha Mamta Yojana are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Photocopies of MCP card
- Bank account details
- Ration card
Procedure to Apply for Odisha Mamata Yojana
By assigning the appropriate Anganwadi center staff to assist the applicants through the procedure, the government has made sure that pregnant women are not overly anxious about the application process for the plan.
- Simply register yourself at the relevant Anganwadi Center or Mini Anganwadi Center in your neighborhood
- Your registration form will be filled up by the AWH (Anganwadi Helpers)
- To get the benefits, pregnant mothers who are interested must register with the Anganwadi Center within the first three months
- The employees of the concerned AWC are responsible for locating the beneficiaries in their specific regions and providing each qualified woman with an MCP card
- If a beneficiary doesn’t already have a bank account in her name, she must open one with a bank that offers NEFT banking services.
- The beneficiary will then provide the bank information to the Anganwadi worker.
- A commitment from the applicant’s husband or legal guardian must also be included in two copies of the self-declaration.
- Aadhaar and MCP cards should also be submitted in two copies.
- The Anganwadi employee will next prepare two sets of applications.
- The first will be given to the Child Development Project Officer, and the second will be kept at the center for future use.
- Following the applicant’s fourth month of pregnancy, the Child Development Project Officer will save all the information online on the portal.
Steps to Download Odisha Mamta Scheme Anganwadi Centre Pregnancy Survey Form
To download the Odisha Mamta Scheme Anganwadi Centre Pregnancy Survey Form, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the department of women and child development and mission Shakti, Government of Odisha
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the ICDS Option
- Now, click on the Mamta option followed by the Revised Mamta Guidelines
- The PDF of the Revised Mamta Guidelines will open on the screen
- Now, scroll down the PDF file to check the MAMATA Scheme AWC Pregnancy Survey Form
- After that, click on the Download button to download the form
- Finally, take out its printout for future reference