Right to Repair Portal Online Complaint Registration & Login, Status Check @ righttorepairindia.in, Objective, Benefits and Features of Right to Repair Portal
It is now simpler than ever for Indian citizens to raise complaints and get a resolution for defective or malfunctioning products thanks to the Right to Repair Portal introduction. The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution developed this webpage as part of its efforts to safeguard consumers and offer a quick and convenient way to report defective goods and get compensation. Read below for more details related to the righttorepairindia.in Portal like highlights, objectives, key benefits and Features Right to Repair Portal, steps to file a complaint on the Portal, and much more
About Right to Repair Portal
Customers can lodge complaints on the Right to Repair Portal website. Simple information about the product name, model and complaint type can be provided by consumers to simply register their complaints. When a complaint is filed, the portal issues a special complaint number and a deadline for its resolution. For customers who are unable to fix their issues on their own, the portal also offers an online assistance tool. With the use of this tool, customers can speak with a knowledgeable customer service agent who can offer advice and support in resolving any issue. The portal offers a forum for customers to get legal counsel in addition to the online complaint resolution option. For legal counsel on any issue relating to their complaints, consumers can get in touch with lawyers and other legal experts.
righttorepairindia.in Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Right to Repair Portal|
|Initiated by||The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Consumers of India|
|Objective||To submit a complaint online|
Right to Repair Portal Objective
To protect customers and provide a prompt and efficient means for resolving concerns, the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution created this website. The launch of the web has made it easier than ever for Indian citizens to file complaints and receive a resolution for faulty or malfunctioning products.
Benefits and Features of Right to Repair Portal
Some of the key benefits and Features of the portal are as follows:
- The Indian government established a website called the Right to Repair portal to facilitate product maintenance and repair.
- Users will be able to fix their items more simply and efficiently with the aid of this portal.
- It provides information on the list of services offered by licensed service providers, specifics on product warranties, and contact details for repair service providers.
- Through this website, customers can access several services, such as warranty information, replacement components, and product repair and maintenance.
- Customers can access information on the portal about product upkeep and repair.
- Customers can submit complaints about product repairs on the platform, which will help to improve the services offered by the service providers.
- Customers will profit from this platform since their products will receive timely service.
- These capabilities allow customers to receive information and track the status of the repairs.
- Customers can more easily keep track of the maintenance and repair work being done, and this ensures that their devices will be fixed quickly.
- On the Right to Repair portal, customers can see the status of the repair project.
How to File Complaint on Right to Repair Portal
The user needs to follow the below-given steps to file a complaint on the Portal:
- Visit the official website of the portal i.e., https://www.righttorepairindia.in/
- The homepage will open on the screen
- Click on the File a Complaint tab
- Now, select the type of product for which you need to file a complaint
- The complaint form will display on your screen
- Fill out the complaint form with all the requirements like your name, phone number, email id, address, etc
- Now, select the state for which the complaint is being filled
- After that, mention the complaint description
- Also, upload the supporting evidence related to the complaint
- Now, click on the Submit button to submit a complaint
- A confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you after the complaint is submitted successfully through which you can track the status of your complaint.
Process after Successfully Submitting a Complaint on the Right to Repair Portal
The Department of Consumer Affairs will investigate the complaint after it is filed and take the necessary action after receiving the completed form. The user can monitor the status of the complaint on the portal. The Department of Consumer Affairs will also present a settlement to the complaint within a certain time frame. By using the Right to Repair portal, customers may quickly confirm that they have the choice to repair their items. It is also a terrific opportunity for them to get compensated in the event of an issue.