RTE Uttarakhand Admission:- There is great news for the people of Uttarakhand as registration for RTE Uttarakhand has started. The parents of the students should keep in mind that the last date for registration is 23rd May 2023. It is necessary for an individual to do online registration. After the registration, an individual has to submit double copies of the parent’s application form and the essential documents in the office of the Deputy Education Officer. As many people wait for this for the entire year, so applicants should apply as soon as possible. Further information related to RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023-24 is mentioned below in this article.
Table of Contents
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023-24
The Right to Education (RTE) guarantees free and compulsory education for children between the ages of 6 and 14. According to the RTE Uttarakhand Admission, students from the lower sections will be given free education at private, unaided, special-category schools in Uttarakhand.RTE Uttarakhand Admission is for students who are poor and economically backward children. With the help of this act, the children who cannot afford education in private schools will be supported. Under RTE Act, children between the ages of 6 and 14 from economically disadvantaged backgrounds are permitted to get free and compulsory education in private unaided schools.
Details of RTE Uttarakhand Admission
|Name of the article||RTE Uttarakhand Admission|
|Act||Right to education act|
|Aim||To provide education|
|Beneficiaries||Children from poor and from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.|
|Reserved seats||25% of total seats|
Benefits of RTE Uttarakhand Admission
- RTE admission makes sure that children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds should get quality education. It bridges the gap between privileged and underprivileged students, by providing them an equal platform to learn and grow.
- The process of RTE admissions encourages private schools to maintain high educational standards.
- After obtaining quality education through RTE admission, the literacy rate of the state will also enhance.
- With the help of this admission process, the students will be able to get a quality education.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Uttarakhand Admission
- For admission to kindergarten, the age of students should be in between April 1, 2014, and March 31, 2015.
- For Pre-Primary, the age should be between April 1, 2015, to March 31, 2017.
- It is necessary that the parents of the applicant should belong to Uttarakhand State only.
- The income of the parents should not exceed 5500.
- Latest Passport Size
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- School Admission Receipt
- Age Proof of Student
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Self-Attested Document
Procedure to Register for RTE Uttarakhand Admission
- Firstly, visit the official website of the portal i.e. https://rte121c-ukd.in/uttarakhand
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Click on the Registration Notification for New Student option on the home page.
- You will see the registration form on the screen.
- After that fill out the form by entering all asked details.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code in the space given.
- At last, click on the Register option.
- The candidate will receive a registration number on the mobile number.
- After that provide other details like parent and address information and documents and school preferences.
- Fill out the form by entering all the necessary information.
- You can take a print for future use.
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result
- The documents that parents have submitted will be checked by the Block Education Officer and after checking the name of the qualified applicant will be included in the lottery list.
- It necessary for an individual to visit the official website frequently to get the latest updates.
- The lottery results will be sent to the registered mobile numbers.
- After receiving the result, individuals should check their name and then they can print.
- Next, the individual can take admitted to one of the states of Uttarakhand’s accredited schools.
Procedure to Check RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result for Phase 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- You will reach the home page of the website.
- Click on the Lottery Result 1st, 2nd, 3rd Notification links on the home page.
- After that select the School, District, Tehsil, & Area.
- Now you will see the RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result PDF with School and Students Name List on the screen.
- You can save the PDF result for future use.
If any individual needs any additional information or has any query then they can contact at the below mentioned details-:
State Project Office,
Nannoor Khera, Tapovan Road,
Raipur,Dehradun – 248001.
Email id: email@example.com
Helpline Number: 0135-2781941