SECR Portal Pay Slip Download, Login @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in, Form 16, Services Offered, SECR Portal Employee Salary Slip, Eligibility & Benefits
The South East Central Personnel Department come up with a portal for the betterment of all their employees. The SECR Portal has been designed with the motive to educate railway employees. The employees can access the portal with usernames and passwords. For the successful running of the portal, only government railroad workers are employed. By launching this portal, the department wants to help employees. It is necessary for employees to have 11 Digit Employee Number and PAN Number.
SECR Portal Salary Slip 2023
The portal was made by keeping in mind the requirements of the employees of the department. The employees can obtain all the details regarding the SECR Pay Slip 2023 on the portal, secr.indianrailways.gov.in. The SECR Portal Salary Slip contains all the details of payments made to employees. The SECR Payment Slip is a very important document as it can be used as evidence for many works like at the time applying for a loan and credit card. The services that are available on SECR Portal are all online forms, Gazetted orders, employee login and Grievance status, establishment rules, HRMS Link and Seniority List.
secr.indianrailways.gov.in Portal Overview
|Name of the article||SECR Portal|
|Started by||South East Central Railway personnel department|
Benefits of SECR Portal
- The portal will help the employees to know all the information regarding personal details, job-related information, and salary details.
- The employees can address their grievances related to their job and work environment on the portal.
- It will save the time of the employees as now they don’t have to go to the railway office for various employee services.
List of Forms Available on the SECR Portal
- Application of Higher Education
- Bank Option Form
- Callahan Form
- Combine nomination form
- Composite Transfer Grant
- FATCHself-Declaration Format for NPS
- Family Declaration format.
- Encashment of LAP
- HRA Form-A
- HRA Form-B
- HRA Form-C
- HRA Form-D
- Ex-India Leave application Performa
- Passport Application Performa
- Immovable transaction permission
- Moveable transaction permission
- Pass form
- PTO form
- Scooter Computer Advance
- House Building Advance
- NPS S-2 Form
- NPS partial withdrawal Form
SECR Portal Seniority List
|ENGG General Admin|
|Mechanical(C & W)|
Procedure to Login on the SECR Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of SECR
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen
- Click on the Employee Login option on the home page.
- Yow will land on the login page on the screen.
- After that enter 11 Digit Employee Number and the PAN Number
- click on the Login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be logged in to your registered account
How to Download SECR Portal Salary Slip 2023
- Go to the official website of SECR
- You will reach the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Employee Login option on the screen.
- The login page will open on the screen.
- After that enter the 11 Digit Employee Number and the PAN Number
- Now click on the Login option.
- The dashboard of your account will open on the screen
- Now you have to click on the Salary Slip 2023 or Pay Slip Option
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Now, you have to enter the Month and Year for which you want to check the Salary Slip
- At last, click on the Search option.
Procedure to Download Form 16 on the SECR Portal
- Firstly, you have to reach the official website of SECR
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Download the SECR Portal Form 16 PDF link on the home page.
- You will see the form16 PDF on the screen.
- After that click on the download option.
- Lastly, the form16 PDF will be downloaded.
Procedure to File PF Grievance Online
- Visit the official website of SECR
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the EPF I Grievance Management System link on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- After that click on the Register Grievance option
- Enter your UAN number and the security code in the space given.
- Click on Get Details option on the screen.
- The information will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the Send OTP option.
- You will see an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space given for verification.
- Now you have to choose the Grievance category for your complaint
- Then provide a Compliant Description
- Upload the asked documents.
- Now you have to enter the Captcha code in the space given.
- Lastly, click on the Submit option.
If any individual has any confusion or query then they can contact on the details mentioned below-:
Address: South East Central Railway, New Zonal Building, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, Pin code: 495004.
Helpline Number: 247002/ 247003/ 247008
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org