UIDAI e Learning Portal:- The Unique Identification Authority of India has created the UIDAI e Learning Portal. All Aadhar operators and supervisors operating Common Service Centers across the country will now receive training through this platform. They will now be able to apply to open their own center through the UIDAI New E-learning Portal 2023. UCL software and Aadhar card software, as well as client documents, will be available on this platform. This page will provide you with all relevant information about the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal, including its goal, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, and application process. Please read and check this article carefully if you wish to take use of this feature and apply it.
Table of Contents
UIDAI e Learning Portal 2023
The Unique Identification Authority of India has created an e-learning platform. Supervisors of CSC and Jan Seva Kendras working on citizen services and Aadhar cards will receive appropriate training through this portal. This online portal will directly assist operators and supervisors, and those who want to start an Aadhar Card centre will be able to register on the UIDAI New e-learning Portal. You can finish the courses, take the exam, and receive the required certificate after enrolling on the portal. By obtaining a Base Operator, Base Supervisor, or Supervisor Certificate through the portal, you will be eligible to apply for your own centre. All of the courses on the web are available in both Hindi and English, making it easy for Hindi speakers to take benefit of them. It should be mentioned that this training program is available online and is free of charge.
e-learning.uidai.gov.in Portal Details
|Name||UIDAI e Learning Portal|
|Launched By||By the Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Training Related To Aadhaar Service|
|Benefits||Online Aadhaar Services|
e-learning.uidai.gov.in Important information
The Central Government, in collaboration with the Unique Identification Authority of India, has created the UIDAI e-learning platform with the goal of training people who work on Aadhaar enrolment or updates. Anyone who wants to open an Aadhaar centre can acquire training by watching the courses on this platform. All candidates will be required to receive free training and take the exam, after which they will be granted a certificate. You can also apply for a new Aadhaar Seva Kendra using this certificate.
UIDAI e–Learning Portal Objective
The UIDAI e-learning platform was created primarily to provide training to those who perform Aadhar card-related services in every corner of the country. Anyone who runs a CSC or an Aadhar Seva Kendra can now acquire the training they need to provide services related to the Aadhar card through this platform. After completing the training, the certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal. Additionally, the Unique Identification Authority of India is accepting registrations from trained individuals using this platform in order to open new CSC or Aadhaar Seva Kendras. With the advent of this portal, the procedure will be more transparent, and online training will be available from anywhere.
Portal Benefits and Features
- Any Indian citizen is eligible to participate in the government’s scheme. Free training on the use of the Aadhar card will be provided under this scheme.
- Everyone can acquire free training for services related to the Aadhar card on the e-learning platform.
- After completing the course, the candidate can sit for the training’s examination and receive a certificate.
- All sorts of training relating to the Aadhar card will be given through this e-learning portal, as well as a certificate of completion.
- Anyone can apply for UIDAI e-learning and begin their employment.
- You will be given a training certificate after completing the course on this portal, which you can use to conduct various types of employment.
- The government has established a new e-learning platform in partnership with the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Citizens can also start their own business by earning a Base Operator, Base Supervisor, or Supervisor Certificate and creating a centre.
- This training for providing Aadhaar services to citizens will be delivered online, as well as the certificate.
- Citizens will save time and money by receiving instruction from the comfort of their own homes via the portal.
- With the launch of the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal system, it will be more effective in bringing transparency to the system.
e-learning.uidai.gov.in Portal Eligibility and Documents
The following are the qualifying requirements and required documentation under this government-created online service: –
- All citizens of India are eligible to apply for this facility.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Income Certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Procedure for Enrolling in the UIDAI e Learning Portal
Following the steps below, interested candidates can register on the portal: –
- To begin, go to the official website for the UIDAI New E Learning Portal.
- The home page will then appear in front of you.
- When the website’s homepage loads, select “Enrolment”. Then select “Register Now” from the drop-down menu. The “New Registration Form” will appear on your screen after that.
- Now you must fill out this form with all of your information, including your name, password, email address, city, town, state, agency type, and agency name, and then click the Create My Account button.
- After clicking, select “Continue” and then confirm your account using the link in your email.
- When you select the Click Here option, a list of all UIDAI-sponsored courses will appear on your screen. You can pick and choose from these courses based on your preferences.
- Following you’ve chosen your course, click “enrol me” and complete your pre-assessment, after which you can begin your course.
- You must offer your final exam after completing this course; only after this assessment will your course be completed.
- If you successfully finish this process, you will receive a completion certificate by selecting the completion certificate option.
- Your certificate will be downloaded and installed on your device after you select this completion certificate option. You will be able to successfully complete the application using this method.
UIDAI e Learning Portal Download Certificate
The UIDAI e Learning Portal beneficiaries will be assigned a difficult course. Beneficiaries will receive training through this portal, following which they will be required to take an exam. The beneficiaries will receive marks in this examination based on their right responses, and they will also receive a certificate if they pass the exam. Beneficiaries can readily acquire this certificate from the UIDAI e-Learning Portal’s official website.
Contact the below-mentioned Toll Free Number or Email ID
Toll-Free Number:- 022-42706500
Timings:- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
As such there is no age limit set by the authorities.
You can download the certificate of UIDAI e-Learning Portal from its official website.