WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Form 2023 | How to Apply Online West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa, Track Application Status @ wbkanyashree.gov.in
Due to financial issues, many girls are unable to pursue an education. The Central Government periodically launches a variety of programs and projects to inspire the nation’s female students to pursue their education. The West Bengal State Government has launched the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023, which aims to encourage girls from the state’s economically disadvantaged families to pursue higher education. Read below to get detailed information related to the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa i.e., highlights, objectives, benefits and features, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, application status, and much more
West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
The Department of Women Development and Social Welfare in West Bengal launched the Kanyashree Prakalpa program, which offers financial aid to girls in the state so they can further their educations. Girls in West Bengal will be encouraged to attend school under this program, allowing them to continue their education until they are at least 18 years old and postpone getting married. Girls in the state between the ages of 13 and 18 as well as female students in grades 8 to 12 are benefited from this program. Additionally, the state government offers financial aid to the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme-eligible girls.
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme|
|Introduced By||Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, West Bengal|
|Objective||financial support for girls to finish their studies and postpone getting married|
|Beneficiaries||All girls from 13 years to 18 years of the state|
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Objective
The West Bengal State Government launched the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023 with the primary goal of encouraging girls in the state to pursue higher education and delay marriage. The West Bengali females are given financial aid under this program so they can finish their higher education and postpone getting married. Child marriages in the state would be controlled and avoided thanks to this program launched by the West Bengal State Government. For their daughters to be able to become independent and empowered through education, economically disadvantaged families will be able to cover the costs associated with their daughters’ education by using the financial support offered under this program.
Benefits & Features of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa
Some of the key Features and Benefits of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme are as follows:
- The West Bengal government launched the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme, which benefits the state’s female residents.
- The West Bengali girls are given financial aid through this state government program by being urged to pursue higher education and postpone marriage.
- Financially struggling families will be able to complete their daughter’s education with the aid of this program, enabling their daughters to graduate with confidence and independence.
- Additionally, this plan will urge poor parents to discourage their daughters from being married too young.
- The West Bengal State Government’s plan to prohibit child marriages in the region and encourage girls to continue their education until they are at least 18 years old
- The females who will benefit from this program will receive a yearly financial aid payment of Rs 750.
- When the recipient females reach the age of 18, a lump sum reward of Rs 25,000 is also given to them.
- Girls in the state studying in grades 8 through 12 or between the ages of 13 and 18 are eligible for the financial aid offered under the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa program.
- By implementing the Kanyashree Prakalpa, the risk of early pregnancies, maternal and infant mortality, as well as other life-threatening illnesses including malnutrition, which are all linked to early girl marriage, will be decreased.
- The females receiving financial aid under this state government-initiated program have their funds instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- Through this program, girls will also have their social skills and self-respect strengthened, which will enable them to become independent and live honorable lives in society.
- Orphans and girls living in JJ homes are free from this income requirement, but there is one in place for applicants to receive benefits under this scheme.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Kanyashree Prakalpa are as follows:
- The candidate must reside in West Bengal permanently.
- The candidate should be enrolled in grades 8 through 12 or an equivalent program.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 13 and 18
- This income requirement is waived for girls in JJ homes, orphans, and girls with special needs.
- The family’s annual income should be Rs. 1, 20,000 or less.
- Girls with exceptional needs who are in grades lower than eighth can also apply for this award
- Additionally, this scholarship is available for a range of vocational, technical, and athletic courses.
Documents Required to Apply
The documents required for Kanyashree Prakalpa are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificates
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- A statement declaring the applicant is unmarried
Steps to Apply For Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme:
- First of all, applicants need to get the application form from their respective educational institution
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like personal details, address, educational institution address, etc.
- After that, you must get both your parent’s and your signatures on this application form
- Attach all the required documents to the form
- Submit the form to your respective educational institution
- After that, the department head will verify the application form and supporting documents you submitted and officially certify their accuracy.
- The Head of the Department will now provide you with an acknowledgment sheet, in which your application number, name, and other crucial information will be included.
- You must safely store this acknowledgment slip for reference in the future. All information will be posted on the Kanyashree Prakalpa website once the Head of the Department at your respective educational institution has submitted the application form successfully.
Steps to Track Application Status
To track the Application Status, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of kanyashree prakalpa scheme.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Track Application Status option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now enter all the required details like select your year and type of scheme and enter applicant ID, date of birth
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button
Steps to Lodge the Grievance
To Lodge the Grievance, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of kanyashree prakalpa scheme
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the online grievance
- Now select the Kanyashree application id and year and click on the show option
- After that, a complaint form will open on the screen
- Now fill in the form with all the required details
- Finally, click on the submit button to register a complaint
For any other query related to the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme, feel free to contact at the below given details:
Pin Code: 700091
Phone Number: +91-033-23341563
Address: Bikash Bhawan 10th Floor DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City