West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal Online Registration, Login at silpasathi.wb.gov.in, WB Silpa Sathi Benefits & Features, Services
The West Bengal Corporation Ltd. created the single-window services platform known as Silpa Sathi (WBIDCL). This portal acts as a digital entry point for offering the required services in accordance with the relevant laws. It makes it easier for investors to get the services needed to start and run a business in the state. Additionally, the State’s Industry Facilitation Centers (IFCs) in each district offer assistance to investors contacting Silpa Sathi. We examine the West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal in-depth in this essay. Read below to get detailed information related to the WB Silpa Sathi Portal like highlights, benefits, features, services offered, registration process, and much more
West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal 2023
The state government will introduce the entirely redesigned SilpaSathi portal at the start of 2023. This is an online single-window platform that offers all the support required to businesses. There will be no offline facilities for these services once the portal is operational; there are around 61 services connected to 11 government agencies that have all been consolidated under one platform. Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSME), Industry & Commerce, Land and Land Reforms, Labour, Urban Development and Municipal Affairs, Fire and Emergency Services, Environment, Information Technology, etc. are just a few of the departments whose services are now provided through this single-window system.
WB Silpa Sathi Portal Highlights
|Name||West Bengal SilpaSathi Portal|
|Created by||The West Bengal Corporation Ltd.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
Benefits of West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal
Some of the key benefits of the portal are as follows:
- It acts as a digital entry point to ensure that the appropriate Acts, Laws, Policies, and Schemes of the West Bengal Government are followed.
- There are 23 Industry Facilitation Centers (IFCs) with SilpaSathi kiosks spread throughout the State’s districts. The IFCs offer investors seeking statutory compliance services through the SilpaSathi portal handholding help.
- Investors don’t need to contact any government departments or offices in order to obtain the certificates and licenses necessary for establishing and running their business in the State efficiently and on time.
Features of West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal
Some of the key features of the portal are as follows:
- Any department or organization of the government, including local governments, may submit applications for the granting or issuance of permits, approvals, certificates, enrolments, registrations, licenses, allotments, consents, no objection certificates, and similar documents online.
- As soon as a form is submitted, a question is asked, or an application is granted or rejected, applicants are alerted via SMS or email.
- Online certification issuing, application tracking in real-time, and approval (s)
- Automatically send SMS or email updates on the status of applications for which clearances are anticipated to exceed the allotted time frame under the West Bengal Right to Public Services Act are sent to the appropriate Head of Competent Authorities.
Services Offered on Portal
Some of the important services offered on the West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal are as follows:
- Consumer Affairs Department
- Environment Department (WBPCB)
- Fire and Emergency Services Department
- Irrigation and Waterways Department
- Forest Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises Department
- Labour Department
- Information Technology & Electronics Department
- Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Land & Land Reforms Department
- Tourism Department
- Municipal Affairs Department
- Urban Development Department
- Power and Non-Conventional Energy Sources Department
- Registration and Stamps
- Public Works Department
- State Water Investigation Directorate
|Consumer Affairs Department||The applicant is able to submit an application for the following list of online services through the Consumer Affairs department.||Registration under the Weights and Measures Act Renewal under Legal Meterology ActRegistration under Legal Meterology Act|
|Environment Department (WBPCB)||The applicant may submit an application for any of the following online services through the Environment department.||The authorisation under Hazardous Waste Rules Consent to operate below the Water Act and Air ActConsent to establish under Water Act and Air ActRenewal of Consent to work under the Water Act and Air Act|
|Fire and Emergency Services Department||The applicant may submit an application for any of the following online services through the Fire and Emergency Services department.||Fire Safety Certificate (FSC)Renewal of Fire Safety Certificate (RFSC)Fire Safety Recommendation (FSR) – (NOC)|
|Forest Department||The applicant may use this department to request a NOC from the Tree Authority or other Appropriate Authority for tree felling and tree transit (Before commencement of construction activities).||–|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||The following online services are available for application through the Health & Family Welfare department.||Drug license for establishing up a pharmacy in the StateGranting of Drug Manufacturing LicenseRetail drug licenseWholesale drug licenseRenewal of drug license for construct up a pharmacy in the stateRetail drug licenseRenewal of drug Manufacturing licenseWholesale drug license|
|Department of Irrigation and Waterways||The application is granted permission by this department to use surface water.||–|
|Industry Commerce and Enterprises Department||The applicant may submit an application for any of the following online services through the department of industry, commerce, and enterprises.||Incentives under MSME Policy/ Textile PolicyIncentives under Industrial PolicyRegistration of firms under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932Land Availability and AllotmentRegistration of SocietiesApproval of Building Plans Plans (including e-intimation on plinth level completion & common completion request cum occupancy) Approval of Building Plans (including e-intimation on plinth level completion and common completion request cum occupancy).|
|Municipal Affairs Department||–||The Municipal Affairs department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.Property tax payment & recordsApplication of New Water Connection Approval of Building Plans (including e-intimation on plinth level completion & common completion request cum occupancy) Trade License|
|Information Technology & Electronics Department||–||Land availability and allotmentIncentives under IT Policy|
|Labour Department||–||The labor department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below. Registration of Principal EmployerPermission for Engaging Contractor for Labour:Permission for Engaging Contractor for Labour:Contractor LicenseRegistration certificate of Establishment Inter-State Migrant Workmen (RE&CS) Act, 1979 (License of Contractor Establishment)Registration under Shops & Establishments Act – KolkataRegistration under the Boiler Act, 1923Registration under Shops & Establishments Act – Other Districts Renewal of license under The Indian Boilers, 1923Registration following the Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996Renewal of license for contractors under the provision of The Contracts Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970Approval of Factory Plan by Directorate of FactoriesApproval for Boiler manufacturer & renewalApproval for Boiler erector and renewalRenewal under the Shops and Establishments Act- Other DistrictsRenewal under The Shops and Establishment Act – KolkataFactories License from Directorate of FactoriesRenewal of license under The Factories Act, 1948|
Steps to Register for West Bengal SilpaSathi Portal
To register for West Bengal Silpa Sathi Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Silpa Sathi Portal i.e., https://silpasathi.wb.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply through Online Single Window Portal option.
- The login page will open on the screen
- Click on the Don’t have an account, Create new link
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, mobile number, email id, gender, user name, password, etc
- After that, click on the Register button to complete the registration process
- After successful registration, a message will be displayed on your screen depicting email will be sent to your registered mail
- Now, check your email and click on click here to validate the account verification
- After successful verification, User Validate Successfulmessage will display on your screen and the user will be able to log in to their registered account using the user name and the password