YEIDA Plot Scheme:- The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority announced the distribution of apartments in Noida and New Delhi. The plan was introduced on June 30th, and since then, significant contracts for the plots have been made. The eligibility requirements and application process for the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme 2023 are described in this article. We’ll also go into great detail on the YEIDA System 2023 and strive to discuss every facet of the Plot scheme.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority, or YEIDA as it is officially known, has announced the apartment allocation for 2023. On June 30, the project was announced and an application period for apartment allocations opened. The offering of the plot to people for institutional and industrial use is carried out under the YEIDA Plot Scheme. Plots are available from YEIDA in Greater Noida’s sectors 29, 32, and 33. These plots are close to the future airport. Allotment will be done on November 15 through a draw.
Details of YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YEIDA Plot Scheme|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide plots|
|Location||Greater Noida’s sectors 29, 32, and 33|
|Online application date||7 September to 7 October|
Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Features
- The Authority had previously introduced store and kiosk programmed close to Noida International Airport. Some of the plots in the current project are carried over from the earlier ones while others are new.
- An applicant must deposit 10% of the plot’s total cost when submitting an application through the Authority’s website.
- There will be several ways to pay.
- Plot allocation will be prioritized for those who choose to pay all at once, followed by those who choose to pay 50% upfront and the remaining amount in installments.
- Those who choose to pay 30% of the total in a lump sum and 70% in installments will receive the least preference.
- The largest number of plots, 262, is 120 square meters, followed by 67 square meters, 200 square meters, 56 square meters, 162 square meters, 90 square meters, and 60 square meters.
- Only four 2,000 square meter plots, eight 1,000 square meter plots, and five 500 square meter plots are available.
Available Plots Details
Given below is the full detail of the plots which are on sale.
- Total Number of Plots: Under this scheme, 477 plots are available for sale.
- Sizes of Plots: Plots are available in sizes ranging from 60 to 2000 square meters. Various sizes of the plots are 60, 90,120 162, 200, 300, 500, 1000, & 2000 Square meters.
- Scheme Opening Date: You can apply online for the YEIDA residential plot scheme from 07/09/2022.
- Last Date of Registration: You can register on or before 7/10/2022.
- Date of allotment/draw Allotment will be done through a draw on 15/11/2022
- Payment Options: There are three payment options available:
- Down Payment Plan: One-time lump sum payment.
- 50:50 Plan: 50% lump sum payment and balance amount in installments
- 30:70 Plan: 30% lump sum payment and balance amount in installments
Note: People who will opt for one time lump-sum payment plan will get preference.
Important Dates for YEIDA Plot Scheme
- The online application starts – on 7th September 2022
- The online application ends- on 7th October 2022
- Draw result- 15th November 2022
YEIDA Plot Scheme Eligibility Requirements
Following is the eligibility criteria which applicants must follow before applying for the scheme.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- Applicant should have not before been given any additional plots/flats.
- The applicant must be able to enter into a contract, be of sound mind, and not be barred from doing so by the law.
- The applicant must be at least eighteen years old and of legal age to apply.
- Only one plot or flat may be requested by the applicant, his or her spouse, or dependent kid.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Application Procedure
After paying the application fee, application forms can be bought at the listed bank locations. By making an online payment, application forms can also be downloaded from the Yamuna Authority website. Before the program’s closing date, a properly completed application form and a 10% registration fee must be delivered to the following bank locations. The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority should be paid the registration fee via demand draft or pay order payable at New Delhi, Noida, or Greater Noida.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Draw Results
- Visit the official website to view the YEIDA layout scheme and draw results.
- You must now choose the RPS05 Scheme Draw Result List option from the homepage.
- This will take you to a new page with an application form on it.
- You must fill out this application form’s number.
- The next step is to select the search choice.
- Your device will show the list of draw outcomes.
YEIDA Plot Scheme FAQs
The allotment will be made by drawing on November 15, 2022.
Plots between 120 and 200 square meters cost Rs. 17,800 per square meter under the RPS05/2021 plan, and plots larger than 200 square meters cost Rs. 17,400 per square meter.
You must go to yamunaexpresswayauthority.com to submit an online application for the Yamuna Expressway Authority’s program. On the right side of the website, you can see all the active schemes. Select the program you wish to apply for by clicking. Then, to apply for the scheme, create your user ID and password.