YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme:- After introducing numerous programs for Andhra Pradesh’s ordinary people, the state’s chief minister has now created a brand-new program called the “YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. The Golu and Kuruma communities’ shepherds will get cash aid under this program from the state government, along with other ancillary advantages, to help them purchase sheep and goats. The inhabitants of the state will receive assistance through the Andhra Pradesh Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023, which will enable all of them to improve their lives. Read below to get detailed information related to the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme like highlights, objectives, Features and benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more
Table of Contents
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh state chief minister introduced the new YSR Bandhu Scheme for the entire shepherd community to receive specific perks and subsidies on the purchase and sale of sheep throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh. The National Cooperative Development Corporation oversees the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. The Shepherd community’s poverty is taken into consideration when implementing the program in the state of Andhra Pradesh. A subsidy on the sale and purchase of animals will be offered through the implementation of the plan. The government would offer financial help in the form of a 30% discount on the Rs. 1.50 lakh loan amount required to buy 20 sheep and one goat. The state administration has not yet disclosed the amount of the financial help. The sole individuals are from the Andhra Pradesh communities of Gola and Kuruma.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Introduced By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Golu and Kuruma communities’ shepherds|
|Objective||To provide financial support to shepherds|
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Objectives
The scheme was created to ensure the financial stability of the state’s shepherds. According to this plan, the state government would provide the shepherd’s money to help them buy sheep and goats. This amount of help will be given as a loan with a subsidy. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister, has already launched several initiatives, including the Amma Vodi Scheme, the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, and the YSR Rythu Bharosa. The basic reason for initiating all of these programs is to encourage collaboration among all societal groups through a variety of programs.
Kapari Bandhu Scheme Implementation
The state government established the scheme to assist and benefit the residents of the state. The concerned Andhra Pradesh government officials will begin implementing this scheme very soon. All of the state’s shepherds will receive financial support through this program to purchase 20 inexpensive goats. 50 000 people will benefit from this program when it is fully implemented. With this, a goal has been established to offer financial aid to around 12500 recipients each year. 200 crore rupees have been set aside by the state government for the project.
Features and Benefits of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Under the direction of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023, which was established for the development of shepherds, would undoubtedly make a substantial contribution to their economic emancipation.
- With the successful execution of this program, a goal has been established to assist more than 50,000 shepherds over the following four years.
- According to the National Cooperative Development Corporation, Rs 200 crore has been set aside for the successful execution of this scheme.
- A subsidy of 30% will be provided to the beneficiary under this program on all loans, lowering their overall debt load
- The shepherd will be able to buy 20 sheep and goats with the aid money.
- The beneficiary of this plan has not yet received any announcements of assistance.
- According to the Chief Minister, the Andhra Pradesh Authority will provide the beneficiaries with some financial support.
- It is claimed that all money transfers are made using the direct benefit transfer method, which will lessen the likelihood of corruption.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Andhra Pradesh resident
- The applicant must fall within the group of those who live in poverty
- Only the registered Golla and Kuruma community members are eligible for the program
- A functional bank account is necessary for an applicant
Documents Required for Scheme
The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Working bank account details
- BPL certificate
- Address proof
- Community certificate
- Caste certificate
- Loans paper
- Occupational proof
Application Process for YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The scheme was just declared by chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in March 2021, hence an application procedure has not yet been formed. In the next few days, the government might create a website portal exclusively for the plan. We will keep you informed as soon as we receive a full notification regarding the implementation of this plan.