Amrit Brikshya Andolan Status:- Direct links to upload photos and check the status of payments for the Amrit Brikshya Andolan are now accessible on the official website. Amrit Brikha Andolan Payment Status has been thoroughly covered, along with a step-by-step tutorial on how to check it on the official website. Read the article below to know more about aba.assam.gov.in Status.
Table of Contents
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Status 2023
The Assam government has launched the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 (ABA) project, which aims to make the state greener and more environmentally friendly.
The Assam Government will make a direct transfer of Rs 100 to the participant’s bank account. Participants can use the direct URL at http://aba.assam.gov.in/login to confirm their eligibility and check the status.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Payment Status Details in Highlights
|Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan Status|
|Chief Minister||Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Notice Date||8 June 2023|
|Registration Started on||17 Sep 2023|
|Last Date||20 Sep 2023|
|Total Financial help||₹300 per plant|
|Goal||1 Crore Plantation|
|Application Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan App|
How To Check Amrit Brikshya Andolan Status ?
To check the Amrit BrikshyaAndolan 2023 Beneficiary Status (Rs 100) Online, follow the steps below:
- First of all, visit the aba.assam.gov.in website.
- Locate the Beneficiary Status Check Link for Rs 100.
- OTP will be sent to the provided mobile number after it has been registered.
- Send it in. Then the dashboard will be opened for you.
- You can check whether or not Rs. 100 has been credited to your bank account here.
- You will see the status is “Transferred” if it was credited.
- Take a Print out of it.
Eligibility and Participation for Amrit Brikshya Andolan
Following are the Eligibility and Participation for Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
- Residents of Assam must apply if they want to stay there permanently in order to be considered.
- Geotagged photos: To be eligible for the financial grant, participants must provide geotagged photos.
- Groups that are eligible to participate in the Andolan include individuals, Self Help Groups, ASHA employees, educational institutions, Village Defence Party members, Anganwadi workers, and Tea Garden Workers.