AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme:- Andhra Pradesh state government also introduced a brand-new initiative known as the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Suraksha Program to benefit citizens of various welfare initiatives and certificates. Through this program, if they qualify, everyone who was eligible received benefits from the state social programs. Read below to check the detailed information related to the AP Jagananna Suraksha Program like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Check Camp Date Online, and much more.
Table of Contents
AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme 2023
On June 23, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Suraksha Program to offer services to the state’s residents. In accordance with this program, members of the Village and Ward Secretariat staff, public representatives, and nearly 2.6 lakh volunteers must go door to door to citizens to inform them of the advantages of welfare programs and to deliver necessary documents like birth, death, Ration Cards, Marriage Certificates, Caste Certificates, etc. There are 1.6 crore households in the state that will be covered by the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Suraksha Program.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Suraksha Programme Details
|Name||AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme|
|Introduced By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Introduced On||23rd June, 2023|
|Objective||To offer benefits of welfare schemes as well as certificates services at door|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh Citizens|
|Scheme Duration||30 days|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme Objective
The Jagananna Suraksha Program was established with the primary goal of providing government benefits to those who, for any reason, were unable to receive them. The state administration attempted to address issues raised by citizens that were not resolved on the Jaganannaku Chebudam Portal in this program. Therefore, this 30-day program will cover all state residents who qualify for benefits. The state government of Andhra Pradesh introduces a program that offers financial support to underprivileged brides. By registering online for the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, you can also gain benefits.
Features & Benefits of AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme
Some of the key features and benefits of the AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme are as follows:
- In order to address the concerns of the citizens, Suraksha Camps were set up in Andhra Pradesh for a 30-day period.
- The AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme sponsored around 15,004 Suraksha Camps.
- Grievances that are unresolved on the Jaganannaku Chebudam Portal will also be addressed under this program.
- Beneficiaries of this Jagananna Suraksha Programme are exempt from paying any application fees for the services.
- Out of the 1.6 crore households in Andhra Pradesh, about 5 crore 30 lakh individuals will be supplied.
- Beneficiaries can also check online at vswsonline.ap.gov.in when Suraksha Camps will be held in their village or ward.
- According to the Indian Express, the Village and Ward Secretariat would visit every home within 7 to 10 days, after which they will process the beneficiaries’ certificates and deliver them.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme
The applicants applying for AP Jagananna Suraksha Program must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only citizens of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for these Suraksha Camps.
- The program is open to all citizens who wish to continue receiving the benefits of welfare programs, receive certification, or resolve grievances.
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for AP Jagananna Suraksha Programme are as follows:
Steps to Check Jagananna Suraksha Camp Date Online
You have to follow the steps which are listed below for checking Suraksha Camp Date.
- First of all, go to the official website of Suraksha Camps i.e., https://vswsonline.ap.gov.in/#/home
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now, click on the Know Your Jagananna Suraksha Camp Date tab
- The Pop-up window will open on your screen
- Now, fill in all the required details like enter your Aadhaar Number or enter the Secretariat Code and select your Mandal, Municipality, Village or Ward
- After that, click on the check status button
- Finally, all the required details will open on your screen
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the AP Jagananna Suraksha Program, feel free to contact on the below-given helpline number:
- Helpline Number: 1902