Jagananna Chedodu Scheme:- The government of Andhra Pradesh has created an incentive program for all small-scale company owners in the state. So, in today’s article, we’ll discuss the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. The eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and all other features, perks, and details about the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for the year 2023 will be shared in this article.
Table of Contents
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
The scheme is for small company owners in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All tailors, laundrymen, and hairdressers or barbers in the state of Andhra Pradesh shall be considered small businessmen. Many incentives will be granted to all small businesses that work with laundrymen, hairdressers, and tailors as a result of the scheme’s adoption. The Rs. 10,000 incentive will be given out annually and will help the state of Andhra Pradesh’s economy.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Details
|Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen, and tailors|
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Budget
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, launched the chedodu plan on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, by depositing Rs. 10,000 to each beneficiary’s account. The state government has allocated Rs 247.04 crore to about 2.47 lakh people. The money will be transferred to the bank accounts of 82,347 Rajakas, 38,767 Nayee Brahmins, and 1.25 lakh tailors under this scheme. Furthermore, the government has decided to extend the scheme’s advantages to barbers who operate a store.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Benefits
The program has several advantages, one of which is the availability of cash for persons who run small businesses and those with low incomes. Tailors, laundrymen, and hairdressers are among the three sectors that will receive incentives under the system. The recipients will then use the incentive to carry out daily tasks or to send their children to school, as many of them cannot afford their children’s education.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
The candidates must meet the following eligibility conditions in order to apply for the scheme:
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh permanent resident.
- A tailor, hairdresser, or laundryman is required.
- The candidate must have registered with their profession’s social authorities.
In order to apply for the plan, you must have the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Application Procedure for the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, applicants must apply for it either online or offline, following the processes outlined below. However, no application method has been provided by the authorities. The following are some of the most common steps to apply:
- Go to the scheme’s official website.
- From home page you need to select apply online or Download link
- Alternatively, you can obtain an application form from the village or ward secretariat.
- Fill out the application form and upload or attach any required papers.
- After reviewing the details, submit the application.
Beneficiaries of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Applicants who want to check whether or not their name is on the beneficiary list can do so at the village or ward secretariats. By following the steps below, you can examine information on your village or ward secretariats:
- Visit the Navasakam website.
- The “Know Your Secretariat” option, which is present in the menu bar on the home page, is available.
- A list emerges from which you must select a district name.
- Select the appropriate link from the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name.
- Select the Mandal name from the list that appears and click the link opposite your Mandal name.
The government would pay for the scheme using DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
Yes, the government of Andhra Pradesh would check if the aspirant is from the state or not using a domicile certificate.
You will not be considered an eligible candidate for the scheme.
There is currently no official website for this proposal, but authorities are expected to reveal it soon.