AP Sand Booking:- Online portals have shown to be incredibly time-saving and efficient. As a result, the government is attempting to provide services to the public by developing several internet portals. In the same vein, Andhra Pradesh’s state government has launched the AP Sand Booking Portal. This website will bring as many sand-related services to your home as possible. Citizens may readily purchase sand here, and the government can keep a close eye on the sand market. The following article contains further information on the sand.ap.gov.in portal.
Table of Contents
AP Sand Booking 2024
Sand procurement was a time-consuming operation that eventually necessitated considerable deterioration. With this in mind, Andhra Pradesh’s state government launched the sand.ap.gov.in portal. This website will offer not just online services but also low-cost options. The state’s Mineral Development Corporation Limited is in charge of the entire operation. This online endeavor will bring clarity to governance while also assisting in the avoidance of sand mafia methods.
The site offers a variety of services to both consumers and contractors. The department has access to the site, which will allow them to keep track of the entire process. Consumers can purchase sand through the portal, while contractors can register to sell it. Only officials have access to the department. All of the most recent portal updates will be put on the main page on a regular basis. There is also a separate complaint contact and a technical questions helpline.
To purchase sand on the web, consumers will need to complete a simple method. They will first need to register and then log in. After logging in, the ordering and payment process begins. The sand will be loaded from the stockyard and delivered to the customer once the consumer’s payment has been received.
sand.ap.gov.in Portal Details Highlights
|Name||AP Sand Management and Monitoring System|
|Department||Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|State||AP Govt Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister|
|Aim||To monitor and manage the sand market|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
Objective of AP Sand Booking Portal
The main goal of developing this platform was to deliver the finest possible services to the inhabitants of Andhra Pradesh. The government created this webpage to make the procedure of ordering sand and receiving it easier. Online services are simple to obtain, and the usage of e-portals makes scheme and program management easier. It increases system openness and lowers sand mafia meddling. The entire procedure will proceed at a brisk and simple speed. The department’s efficiency improves as a result of online working because most paperwork and record management work is eliminated.
The public would profit the most from the portal because the entire process of purchasing sand is now hassle-free. You only need to create an account on the portal. They must log in after completing the registration process. They can just book sand on their account’s dashboard and pay later. Once the payment is received, the department will begin processing the AP sand booking application. The dockyard will collect the sand, which will subsequently be delivered to the applicant. Contractors can also create an account on the site to participate in the online marketplace. Following receipt of the grant the tender, the department will follow the standard procedure.
The following are some advantages to booking sand through the portal:
- It is possible to register online, which is both straightforward and convenient.
- Applicants can easily pay via a secure online money transfer window.
- Up to 30 kilometres of door-to-door service is provided.
- Tractors will be used for door-to-door deliveries.
- The delivery services are provided in all of Andhra Pradesh’s districts.
- Toll charges, which may be relevant in some regions, are not included in online payments. The charges will be collected by the deliveryman, who will present the customer with a receipt.
Services Provided under AP Sand Management and Monitoring System
The following services will be available through the portal:
- On the portal, the department will post the most recent updates.
- Customers can create an account and sign in to book sand.
- The department can log in to keep track of and oversee the operation.
Online Registration and Login for AP Sand Booking
- Citizens who want to use the portal for the ap sand booking process must follow the current ap sand booking tricks-
- Using the link sand.ap.gov.in, go to the official website.
- Choose the “Consumer Login/ Register” option from the homepage.
- A login page will appear, prompting you to choose whether you want to register as a General or Bulk customer.
- Choose your preferred option.
- The details and method are the same in both circumstances. The only distinction is the type of user registering for the sand.
- A One Time Password will be produced based on the applicant’s mobile number.
- After the mobile number has been verified, input the applicant’s Aadhar number or, in the case of bulk consumers, the GST number.
- Depending on the consumer type, fill in the applicant’s or bulk consumer’s address information.
- Finally, make the required payment and submit your application.
- Follow the steps below to log into the portal:
- Open the AP Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System’s site.
- Choose “Consumer Login/Registration”.
- Fill in the mobile phone number that was used to register.
- Select “Send OTP”.
- Enter the One-Time Password sent to the specified mobile phone number.
- After the OTP has been verified, the login will be successful.
Process to Track APMDC Sand Booking Order Status
- The portal can be used to track the status of the sand order. Follow the subsequent procedure:
- Go to the portal’s home page.
- Select “Order Status”.
- A new window will appear with a form on it.
- Click “Submit” after entering the order number.
- On the screen, the following information about the sand order will be displayed: Order ID, Order Status, Consumer Name, Booked Quantity, Booked Date, Dispatched Date, Driver Name, Vehicle Number, and Delivery Date.
- When you’re finished, “close” the tab.
Contractors can use the site to register. They can then apply for government contracts online in this manner. Only Excavation, Pattadhar, and Depot Contractors are eligible to apply on the platform. The AP Sand Transporter app is used to submit applications for Internal Transport Contractors and Door Delivery Contractors. They must take the following easy steps:
- Open the official AP Sand Sale website
- Go to the “Contractor Registration” section on the homepage.
- A page with a contractor registration form will appear.
- Enter the company’s or firm’s or agency’s information, such as name, address, phone number, GST number, and PAN card number.
- Verify the GST number once again before continuing with the rest of the application.
- Create a password for the account that is at least 8 characters long and at most 15 characters long. The password can be alphanumeric, but no special characters are allowed.
- Fill in the applicant’s personal information, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- The login credentials and User ID will be the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the mobile number.
- Enter the information for the address.
- Enter the applicant’s financial information, such as the IFSC code and account number.
- In the form, affix a scanned canceled check or a bank passbook.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
AP Sand App Apk Download
- Select the option on the portal’s home page to download the AP Sand and AP Sand Transporter apps.
- The Google Play links will be made accessible for download in the future.
AP Sand Customer Care Helpline Number
Users have access to a helpdesk where they may voice their complaints and technical concerns. You should send their complaints to email@example.com for resolution. Users can easily send an email assistance request to firstname.lastname@example.org if they have technical issues with the site.
For further queries contact on below-mentioned phone numbers