Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Online Registration, Benefits | Arundhati Scheme Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility & Status Check
For Brahmin brides living in Karnataka, the state government of Karnataka has developed new programs, including Arundhati Scheme 2023. The government will provide Brahmin girls cash aid under this program so they can get married. If a priest’s daughter marries an archak or priest, the bride will receive financial assistance from the government, according to the requirements of this program. Read below to get detailed information related to the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme like highlights, features and benefits, objectives, implementation, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
Karnataka’s state government established the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme to give Brahmin families financial support. The financial aid of Rs. 25,000 would be given to Brahmin families who are unable to organize their daughters’ marriages due to poor financial circumstances under this program. This plan has sparked political controversy and disadvantaged Brahmin-class citizens. The Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board will carry out the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme. Under this program, around 550 Brahmin bride’s families are covered. Anyone interested in participating in this program can apply by going to the website.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Arundhati Scheme & Maitri Yojana|
|Introduced by||The state government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide financial support to Brahmins|
|Benefit||It will provide Brahmins with financial assistance so they can marry their daughter.|
|Financial Assistance||Arundhati Scheme- Rs. 25000 Maitri Scheme- Rs. 3,00,000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Objectives
We all know that the Brahmin group is particularly financially vulnerable, and as a result, they are unable to plan their daughters’ weddings. The Karnataka Arundhati scheme and Maitri Scheme were introduced by the Karnataka government in consideration of this state. In both plans, the families of the daughters will receive financial support to help arrange their marriages. Under the Karnataka Arundhati plan, the girls will receive about Rs. 25000 for their weddings. And as part of the Maitri Yojana, females who marry Brahmin community priests like Archakras and Purohits will receive Rs. 3 lakhs. This program will give economically struggling Brahman families financial support so they can use some of the funds to start a small business and provide for their families.
Implementation of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
Karnataka has 3% of the state’s Brahmin population, per the 2018 caste census. Additionally, the state government has introduced the Arundhati/Maitri Yojana to help the financial situation of the Brahmins. These programs will aid the Brahmin community in lifting those from low-income backgrounds, particularly the priests who struggle to make ends meet due to the unpredictability of their employment. If this plan is implemented successfully, financial aid will enable the agricultural community to launch their own business and be able to live their lives without experiencing any financial hardship.
Benefits & Features of the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- These two programs were introduced by the Karnataka state Brahmin development board to help the Brahmin community financially.
- The primary goal of introducing these programs is to give the Brahmin financial support for the marriages of their daughters.
- The economically disadvantaged Brahmin families will receive financial assistance so they can start their businesses.
- The girls who plan to wed a priest would receive a 3 lakh rupee bonus under the Maitri Yojana.
- The Brahmin community would receive Rs. 25000 under the Arundhati Scheme for their daughter’s marriages.
- About 550 state-eligible families will get the program benefit.
- With the aid of these programs, the Brahmin community’s financial situation will improve.
- It will eliminate any ambiguity from the Priests’, Purohits’, and Archaks’ duties.
- With the aid of the plan, the priest will be able to launch their own little business for a living.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- The girl’s family should be financially unstable, and they need also to have documentation to prove it.
- Only the bride will receive financial assistance under this plan for the first wedding of the groom and bride.
- Only the girl’s family members who are members of the Brahmin group are allowed to fill out applications for the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023, thus the Brahmin certificate needs to be with them as well.
- The married pair must live together for at least five years after receiving benefits under this program
- Only people with valid registration certificates for their marriages will be eligible for financial aid under this program
- Both the boy and the girl agree that both should get married under this plan. If not, they will not be eligible for this scheme’s benefits.
Documents Required for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Marriage certificate
- Brahmin caste certificate
- Address proof
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the scheme:
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Sign in option
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter the Email ID, Password, and the Captcha Code
- After that, click on the Sign In option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Click on the Arundhati Scheme or Maitri Yojana to apply
- The registration form will open on your screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the process