The Assam DARPAN Portal is an online platform developed by the Government of Assam. It aims to provide various services and facilities to the residents of Assam. The portal will prove beneficial for the students of the state. Through this portal, the admissions process for students entering the Higher Secondary (HS) First Year Course will be done. To finish the registration process, it is necessary for an individual to complete the admissions process on the portal. The registration process will be starting in the first week of August 2023. To submit online applications for admission to many institutions, it is necessary for an individual to visit www.darpan.ahseconline.in
Table of Contents
What is Assam DARPAN Portal
Students will be able to use the portal from May 29 through June 17, 2023. This announcement was made by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). According to AHSEC, no offline admissions will be conducted by any institution. The registration process for the academic year 2023–2024 will be starting in the first week of August. It is necessary for an individual to complete the registration process on the portal.
Details of Assam AHSEC 1st Year Online Admission 2023-24
|Name of the article||Assam DARPAN Portal|
|Initiated by||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)|
|Beneficiaries||People of Assam|
|Aim||To Apply for the Higher Secondary (HS) First Year Course Admissions at many colleges in the state|
Important Dates of Assam Class 11 Online Admission 2023-24
|Online Applications Submission by Applicants||May 29 to June 9|
|Institutions Preparation for Selection List/waiting list||June 10 to June 12|
|Release of provisional selection list/waiting list||June 15, 2023 – June 12|
|Acceptance of admission by students||June 13 to 15|
|Admission Confirmation by Institutions||June 16 to 17|
Assam DARPAN Portal Guidelines for Students
- Interested individuals have to submit an application on the portal.
- It is possible that the profile of the student can be edited once before the university verifies their applications.
- Students are allowed to submit up to five (5) applications in total.
- People can see the published Selection and Waiting lists for admission. Information regarding the selection will be given through SMS.
- It has been suggested that students should accept just one admission offered by the University for Admission. The portal can be used with the help of a login ID.
- After approval of the application, switching of institutions is not allowed.
- Students can change their selected subjects at the time of admission. It is required for an institution to update this information in the portal.
Assam DARPAN Portal Guidelines for Institutions
- It is necessary for the institution to have online verification for admissions into the HS First Year program.
- After the verification process is over, the competent institutions will make the Selection List and Waiting List for admission.
- By visiting the official website, the students can check the selection list and waiting list for admission.
- The institutions can enter Institution Login ID regularly at the time of the admission process. The selected student accepts the admission offer from the institutions by clicking on the Confirm Admission option. This will complete the admission process in the portal.
- University will confirm the admission of the students who have accepted the admission offer. It is recommended to the Institutions check the documents physically of the students.
- The name of the students who have not accepted the admission offer can be removed from the list. The institution can add names of the new students from the waiting list.
Procedure to Apply for HS 1st Year Online Admission through Assam DARPAN Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Assam DARPAN .e. https://darpan.ahseconline.in/
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on the student admission option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- If you are not done registration, then click on the” Don’t have an account? Click here to register a new account” option.
- Fill out the registration details and get yourself registered.
- After that click on the student admission option.
- You will see a new login page on the screen.
- Now you have to enter the 10-digit mobile number, date of birth, and four-digit pin in the space given.
- After that you have to click on the login option.
- Next enter the details in the application form for the admission.
- Finally, click on the submit option on the screen.
Procedure for New Institution Registration at Assam DARPAN Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Assam DARPAN.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the Login option on the home page.
- You will see a login page on the screen.
- Now, click on the New Institution Registration option.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the form enter details such as Name of the Institution, District, address, Post Office, Village/Ward/Town, PIN No, Sub Division, Name of the Principal and official Email ID, etc.
- Nowyou have to upload all the asked documents.
- After thatenter the password for login.
- Now you have to accept the declarationon the screen.
- At last, click on the Register option.
Procedure for Institution Login
- You have to go to the official website of the Assam DARPAN.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Login option on the screen.
- After that click on the Login option.
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- After that enter your Institution Code or Verified Mobile Number and the Password in the space given.
- Finally, click on the login option on the screen.