Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme:- The state of Assam is upholding its promise of a modernized administration. For all of the female students who excelled in their most recent exams, the state government of Assam has now introduced a new program called the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme. This program was primarily created for female candidates who were having financial difficulties during the pandemic. The government created this program to assist the candidates financially and encourage them to pursue their studies. All female students will receive Scooty as part of this program. Read below to get detailed information related to the Assam Scooty Scheme 2023 like highlights, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more
Table of Contents
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
The class 12th result was released by the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council on June 25, 2020. The Assam Government then decided to give Scooty to outstanding young female students taking the 12th-grade examination. AHSEC Scooty Scheme, a project under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty, has been announced by the Assam Finance Minister. According to this plan, a Scooty will be given to young female students who receive first-division marks on their state board exams in the 12th grade. 22,000 girls in Assam received good grades this year. Each one of them will receive a Scooty. Electric or gasoline scooters are available for the students to select from.
Details of Assam Scooty Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Introduced By||State Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Female Students of State|
|Objective||to motivate and financially assist female students in their education|
|Benefits||The Scooty and other privileges will be given to the chosen girls candidates.|
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Objective
The main goal of introducing this Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is to give all female students who have been attending school in the state of Assam enough resources. The girls will be inspired by this program to pursue excellent higher education and independence. The variety of rewards that will be offered under the program will inspire the students. Each student will receive a Scooty, which will be useful for transportation.
Features & Benefits of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Assam Scooty Scheme are as follows:
- Twenty thousand deserving female students in class twelve will receive scooties.
- The Assam government would give all of the beneficiaries free textbooks, clothes, and any other items needed to attend school.
- The Assam government would give students up to 1 lakh rupees for textbooks.
- For graduation and post-graduate students, textbook incentives of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 will be offered.
- There would be a one-time 50,000 rupee education loan subsidy.
- Each student would receive Rs. 1000 per month from the government to help with mess fees.
- All admissions from the upper secondary level up to the graduate level will be rendered completely free for all students.
- Additionally, free entry will be available for programs including polytechnic, engineering, and medical.
Assam Scooty Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must reside in Assam state permanently
- The candidate must be a female student
- The applicant must be enrolled in an Assam government school.
- The student must have achieved first division in the state of Assam’s class 12 government school examination
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- School ID
- 12th-grade mark sheet
- Undergraduate or graduate mark sheet
Steps to Apply for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
To apply for Assam Scooty Scheme, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now, under the login tab, enter your Roll Number, and the Registration Number
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on the Login button to get logged in to your account
- Once you are successfully logged in, a new page will open on the screen
- Now, select your preferred Scooty Variant i.e.,
- Now, enter your contact details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button
- After successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt
- Download the receipt and take out its printout for future reference
Assam Scooty Scheme Guidelines
Some of the important Guidelines for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme are as follows:
- Only female candidates who have achieved the first division in the 12th standard are eligible for this program.
- The applicant must bring a printout of the completed application.
- Each scooter costs between 50 and 55 thousand rupees.
- The candidate won’t be permitted to sell their scooter for at least three years under the terms of this program