Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana:- As we all know that the government of Assam has launched various schemes for the welfare of the citizens of state, in this regard the Assam government will soon launch MMLSA Scheme in the state. In this scheme the government will provide financial assistance to the government employees, retired employees etc. During the time of medication. The finance minister of Assam Ajanta Neog told during the budget announcement of the year 2023-24. If you are interested in availing the benefits from this scheme you should read this article carefully, in this article we will cover all the important information regarding Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana like about this scheme, objective, Key Highlights, Benefits And Features of the scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required and application procedure etc.
Table of Contents
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024
This scheme will be launched soon in the Assam, the scheme is mainly designed to provide financial assistance to the employees of the state who are currently in service and also who are retired from the Assam state government. The scheme will provide up to 5 lakh cashless health treatment to the beneficiaries. The family members of the beneficiary will also get benefitted by this scheme.
Assam MMLSAY Scheme Details in Highlights
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana|
|Announced on||16th March, 2023|
|Launched on||2nd October, 2023|
|Launched by||Chief minister Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Objective||To provide cashless health treatment|
|Cashless benefits||Up to rupees 5 lakh|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide health insurance to the employees of the state government and the pensioners, this financial assistance will be cashless and the amount will be up to 5 lakhs, the family members of the beneficiary will also be benefitted from this scheme. This is a very progressive step for the welfare of the employees of the state government.
Benefits & Features Of Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
The features and benefits of Assam MMLSAY Scheme are given below:-
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to the employees of the state government.
- This scheme will also provide benefits to the pensioners.
- About rupees 5 lakh cashless health insurance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The family members of the beneficiaries will be benefited from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
- The applicant must be the permanent resident of the state Assam.
- Applicant must be the government employee of the state.
- The pensioners are also eligible for this scheme.
- Family members of the beneficiary are also eligible to get benefits from this scheme.
- The applicant should not have applied for any other government scheme.
Documents Required to Register
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Government Employee ID Card
- Bank details
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Colorful passport size photograph
How To Register Online For Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Now on this homepage, you have to click on “ beneficiary login/ Registration” option.
- Now you have to choose either employee or pensioner.
- After that you have to choose any document like pan number, PPAN Number, GPF Number or in case of Pensioner you can choose either PAN number or PPO Number.
- Now on the new page “MMLSAY Scheme Registration Form” will be displayed on your screen where you have to enter basic Details and click on the registration button for online registration.
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana FAQs
This scheme is developed to provide financial assistance to the government employees and pensioners.
The benefits of this scheme are that it will provide health insurance up to 5 lakh rupees to the employees and as well as Pensioners and along with their family members.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is that the beneficiary should be the permanent resident of the state and should be a government employee or retired government employee.
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website of the scheme.