Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:- There is good news for the people of Assam as Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced the Ayushman Asom-Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. The scheme was launched on Wednesday with an aim to provide family health insurance policies to the residents of the state. According to the scheme, the insurance covers medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per household. It is necessary for an individual to have an Aadhaar card to take benefits of the scheme. The yojana will be made available in over 300 impaneled hospitals in Assam.
Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
The scheme that is launched under the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya (MMJA) will cover treatment expenses for all kinds of diseases. According to this scheme, all the beneficiaries will be listed under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). E-KYC drive is also started by the government under AB-PMJAY and AA-MMJAY for NFSA beneficiaries. About 2.6 million families will be benefitted from this scheme. Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana emphasizes the facility of quality healthcare services.
Details of Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
|Name of the article||Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched by||Assam government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state.|
|Aim||To provide better health care facilities|
Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Objective
The main aim of the state government is to provide better healthcare facilities to the citizens of the state. The government wants to make sure that the people of the state should get good and better medical facilities. The scheme wants to provide accessible and affordable healthcare to residents of Assam.
Benefits of Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- The Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will help transform the healthcare system for the residents of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, positive change will be noticed in the state.
- Healthcare facilities will be improved through the successful implementation of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries are provided with health insurance coverage of up to INR 5 lakhs per family yearly.
- The beneficiaries can avail themselves of cashless treatment at impaneled hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- The Yojana covers many medical conditions and treatments, like pre-existing diseases. It provides coverage for hospitalization expenses, surgeries, medication, diagnostic tests, and other necessary medical procedures.
- It will protect families from the financial burden of healthcare expenses.
- It has a network of impaneled hospitals and healthcare providers across the state. These impaneled hospitals will meet exact quality standards and provide services to the people.
Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana
Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for the scheme the applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- He or she must not be enrolled in the central government’s Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhar card
Ayushman Asom Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Application Process
The government has not directed any application process online or offline for this recently announced scheme. Neither there is any official website officially launched by the government to apply for the scheme. As soon as there is any new update in the scheme, We will update you here.