Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Online Registration, Application Form 2023 | How to Apply Online for Sakhi Express Scheme, Benefits & Eligibility
Every year, the state governments launch a program to give scooter bikes to students and disabled residents so they can travel freely without using public transportation. These programs’ primary goal is to ensure that disabled individuals and students can go where they need to go without difficulty and on time. The Assam state government has unveiled a new program called the Assam Sakhi Express Scheme 2023. The program was created especially for the state’s female residents. The ceremony was inaugurated on Sunday, August 21st, by the Chief Minister of Assam, Biswa Sarma. Read below to get detailed information related to the Assam Sakhi Express Scheme like highlights, benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Assam announced the start of a new program. For the financial year 2021–2022, community cadres would receive 6,670 scooters through the Assam Sakhi Express Scheme. Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission, the state government issued a total of 4,238 scooters to community workers during the fiscal year 2020–21, bringing the total number of scooters distributed to date to 10,908. Beneficiaries of the scheme include “Krishi Sakhi,” “Bima Sakhi,” “Pashu Sakhi,” and “Jeevika Sakhi. Consequently, implementing such programs to support female-led self-help organizations will assist Assam in becoming one of the states with the highest per capita GDP. People who will benefit from this scheme are the “Sakhis.” For Sakhi who has received scooters from ASRLM to become financially independent and self-sufficient, they must work hard to persuade others in self-help groups to cooperate.
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Sakhi Express Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister of Assam, Biswa Sarma|
|Beneficiaries||self-help groups women of the state|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Objective||To help females that run self-help groups|
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Objectives
The chief minister of Assam, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, announced the scheme with the primary goal of distributing scooters to the state’s women-led self-help organizations. The state government launched this program as part of the Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission, which provides scooters to Sakhis. Beneficiary Sakhis can use these scooters to educate women on the value of taking charge of their financial situations. In addition, Sakhis will be able to inform the SHG members about the wide market potential provided by technical advancements in the twenty-first century with the aid of these scooters. The Assam Sakhi Express Scheme will also assist Assam in becoming one of the states with the highest per capita GDPs.
Features and Benefits of Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The Assam State Government launched the Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme as part of the Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission.
- At a gathering held in Dispur on Sunday, August 21, State Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma launched this program for the financial year 2021- 2022.
- In the event, 6,670 scooters were distributed to the community cadres through this plan for the financial year 2021–2022.
- In all, 4,238 scooters were distributed by the state government during the 2020 – 2021 financial year through the Jeevika Sakhi Express program of the Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission.
- Scooters are provided as part of the state government’s plan for women-led self-help organizations throughout the state.
- The Assam government has distributed 10,908 scooters to the community cadres during the past two years.
- The scheme includes “Krishi Sakhi,” “Bima Sakhi,” “Pashu Sakhi,” and “Jivika Sakhi” as beneficiaries.
- Utilizing the scooters made accessible to Sakhis under this program will aid in educating women about the value of taking charge of their financial situations.
- This strategy will also aid other state employees who organize local self-help group members into a “community cadre” to organize the members of those groups.
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- Beneficiaries of the scheme, which the state government introduced, include people named “Krishi Sakhi,” “Bima Sakhi,” “Pashu Sakhi,” and “Jeevika Sakhi.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam to be eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- Female Assamese citizens who organize and assist the members of Self Help Organizations in their particular industry in the form of a “Community Cadre” are also eligible for this program.
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- ID proof
- Phone number
- State proof
- Email ID
Steps to Apply for Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The home page of the website will open on your screen
- Click on the Sign-up option
- Sign up form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, address, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the application form
- Your application form is now being processed, and once it is finished, you will be notified of the results.