Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana:- For deserving candidates who have completed the state’s 12th grade, the Odisha government has introduced the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme. All deserving students who have completed class 12th will receive free computers as part of the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, which is run by the Naveen Patnaik administration. In 2022, the government of Odisha will offer 15,000 deserving students the advantage of a laptop distribution program. All deserving pupils will receive laptops or tablets as part of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. Read below to get detailed information related to the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana like Objectives, Benefits, Benefits, Registration Process, and much more.
Table of Contents
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
For all of the students attending school in Odisha, the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 would be very helpful. Students would be able to closely resemble India’s technological stage through the implementation of this program. Examining the various functionalities of the laptop will help the pupils get ready for their tests. Additionally, they have the option of studying online or even on YouTube. The plan will be quite advantageous in terms of the nation’s technological development. By December 2022, laptops will be given out to all qualified students whose names appear on the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List. Laptops will be provided to all departments, including Science, Arts, Commerce, and Sanskrit, as part of the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. There are 30 nodal centers set up to provide computers to all deserving pupils.
Details of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Introduced By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Candidates of Odisha|
|Objective||Technological advancement and Students development|
|Benefit||Free laptops Distribution to students|
|Laptop Distribution Date||Until the last month of December|
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Objective
To assist all pupils in overcoming their technological barriers, the free laptop program has been incorporated into the state of Odisha’s educational curriculum. Many students are currently having trouble using technology, making it impossible for them to participate in their online lessons. All of these children will be able to overcome their challenges thanks to the free distribution of computers. The government of Odisha’s primary goal is to assist students in every manner it can.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana are as follows:
- The program will aid the young people of Odisha in their technological development.
- This program will provide laptops to more than 15000 kids.
- The program will promote various online teaching techniques that are accessible in your nation.
- The program will assist the pupils in overcoming any obstacles they may encounter while studying.
- The most deserving students at the schools will receive the laptops.
- The beneficiaries will receive laptops from more than 30 nodal centers.
Details of Laptop Distribution
The students from the various streams will receive the laptops in the following ways:
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Eligibility Criteria
When applying for the program, the candidate must adhere to the following qualifying requirements: –
- The pupils must be enrolled in a government school in Odisha and be in class twelve.
- Only students from the state of Odisha may apply for the laptop program.
- For the pupils to qualify for the free laptop, they must have received a respectable number of grades.
- The age range for all of the students must be between 18 and 25.
- Only those students who achieved a final exam score of 70% or higher will be chosen.
- In addition, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University is also covered by this program.
- All candidates who submitted applications for the last CHSE exam will be taken into account.
- For this project, only applicants who obtained the Upashastri degree will be considered.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Documents Required
The documents required for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Educational Certificates
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
Steps to Apply for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
To apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Odisha state scholarship portal.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now, click on the Laptop DBT option.
- A login page will open on the screen
- Click on the Register here Link
- The declaration page will open on the screen
- Accept the declaration and click on the Agree on button
- The Registration Form will open on the screen
- Now enter all the required details like
- Aadhaar Number
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Create Password, etc.
- Now, click on the Register button to complete the Registration Process
- After that login into your registered account
- Once you are successfully logged in, an application form will open on your screen
- Now fill in the application form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process
Check Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Merit List
To check the Merit List of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Odisha state scholarship portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Laptop Distribution Merit List link
- Once you will click on the link, the district-wise distribution list of the laptop will open on your screen
- Your name will only show in the list if you are selected for the scheme
- Finally, click on your respective name to view the complete details
District-wise Merit List of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana