Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme:- Harjot Singh Bains, Punjab’s education minister, Tuesday, launched the Business Blaster Young Entrepreneur Scheme in 31 government schools across nine districts of Punjab as a pilot project, taking another leaf out of Delhi’s model of education. The project will assist in realizing the desire of government school students to become entrepreneurs. Read below to get detailed information related to the Punjab Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more
Table of Contents
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme 2023
The AAP government is devoted to making Punjab’s educational system the best in the world and is doing everything possible to ensure that graduates of the province’s public schools have nothing to worry about in the future. Children from government schools will become “job givers” rather than “job seekers” to support business firms in the state. The program will be introduced in the first phase in 31 schools in 9 Punjab state districts, including Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Sangrur, Hoshiarpur, Ferozepur, Ropar, and SAS Nagar (Mohali).
Starting with the following academic year, the program would be implemented in all Punjabi schools. Under this plan, the children’s initial company ideas will be collected, and they will then be further reviewed with seasoned businessmen. Each group of eight students will be created to work on the projects that are deemed appropriate, and students will receive full guidance.
Punjab BBYES Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name||Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme|
|Introduced by||Government of Punjab|
|Launched on||1 November 2022|
|Objectives||To help students start up their business|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Punjab|
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme Objective
The Punjabi government, headed by CM Bhagwant Mann, decided to launch the Business Blaster Young Entrepreneur Scheme to achieve this goal. To foster young entrepreneurs at the school level, class 11 pupils will receive seed money of Rs 2,000 to launch a firm.
Benefits of Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme Objective
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The program will not only assist government school students in finding employment, but it will also help the state with several issues
- It encourages students to launch their enterprises
- 31 schools in nine districts of the state—Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Sangrur, Hoshiarpur, Ferozepur, Ropar, and Mohali—will take part in the program during the first phase.
- With the help of the initiative, youngsters attending public schools will be inspired to become “job providers” rather than “job seekers.”
- Each 11th-grade student will receive Rs. 2,000 to use as beginning money for a business they want to establish.
Punjab BBYES Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for scheme are as follows:
- Candidates must be Punjab residents
- Candidates must be 11th-grade students
- To take advantage of the program’s benefits, applicants must have strong business concepts
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme Documents Required
The documents required for Punjab BBYES Scheme are as follows:
- Applicant’s id card
- Educational certificate
- Applicant’s mobile number
- Email id
Application Procedure for Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme
The Business Blaster Young Entrepreneur Scheme emphasizes the importance of children’s future as well as their present. As a result, it is feasible to apply to join the program at the school level. The school’s official website hasn’t been released yet, though, because the program was only launched. We’ll inform you as soon as the government makes the program available to the public.