EWS Certificate Application Form 2023 | How to Apply for EWS Certificate Online | EWS Certificate Eligibility & Validity | EWS Certificate Download & Application Status Check
Everyone understands the value and necessity of certifications. EWS Certificate resembles status, approval for the home, and salary. An individual or group is classified as belonging to the Depressed and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the general public. A crucial certification known as the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) allows reservations to be granted to households whose financial situation is urgent. In the booking that was submitted for the general classification, EWS might be regarded as a subcategory. This particular reserve plot was submitted via the EWS Certificate Application Form in 2019. This article provides all the information on EWS Certificates.
EWS Certificate Application Form 2023
Residents belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) class receive the EWS authentication. Beneficiaries can receive a 10% discount on direct enrolment to common jobs and administrations under the EWS Reservation Scheme by submitting an EWS Certificate Application Form. The benefits of reservations under the SC, ST, and OBC classifications are not extended to EWS reservation recipients. The EWS testimony, which was initially used as a pay and property authentication, grants a 10% engaging quality advantage to those who are financially vulnerable in government jobs and higher educational institutions.
EWS Certificate Key Highlights
|Article Name||EWS Certificate|
|Launched By||The Revenue department|
|Beneficiaries||A person from exploited and weaker section|
|Objective||10% reservation in jobs, institutions|
|Benefits||Benefits of various services|
EWS Certificate Features
The EWS Certificate has been introduced to benefit the less fortunate and denied financially, and under it, Certificates are given to eligible individuals who filled out the EWS Application Form. The EWS authentication offers a 10% reserve in government jobs and companies and was originally used as a salary endorsement. It determines a person’s capacity to manipulate any administrative task. If the competitor’s pay is found to be below the minimum level permitted by the individual experts of a plan or government, the EWS Certificate Apply Online acting as a pay declaration is regarded as eligible for application.
EWS Certificate Objective
Many residents around the country do not fit within the Scheduled Castes, yet their economic position is similarly dismal. There are individuals in this general category whose financial situation is unfavorable, and they are eligible to receive a 10% reservation benefit from this government-issued EWS certificate. The applicant can only benefit from the EWS reservation if he has a current income and property certificate, and with the aid of this certificate, he can benefit from jobs, education, as well as several government programs.
This facility offered by the government will develop a sense of equality in society. All citizens of the general category who are struggling financially and would like to use government services as well as receive a reservation in all government employment should apply for this certificate.
EWS Certificate Validity
This government-issued certificate is intended for those who, despite belonging to the general category, are financially vulnerable. These persons will also receive a 10% reservation in government programs and occupations with this facility. This certificate is valid for life and is always helpful, but it must be renewed and updated regularly. This Income and Asset Certificate is only valid for a year, thus it must be renewed at the end of that time.
However, in some particular states, this time frame can vary up to a maximum of six months. All candidates should renew this certificate so they can utilize it when necessary. An application service portal can be used to easily renew certificates in states that provide an online portal for getting them.
Authorities that Issue EWS Certificates
Different employees in various districts issue this certificate. The responsible Ministry of Government of India has chosen this application’s format. Here, we are providing you with all of the officers’ contact information.
District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar/ Sub-divisional officer or area where the applicant or his family normally resides.
EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
All non-benefiting individuals should book the SC, ST, and OBC classes. Likewise, those whose annual household income is less than Rs. 8 lakhs. (In this case, family pay includes purchasing from all sources, including horticulture, compensation, employment, and occupation.)
People who have the following resources in addition to family income will not be classified as belonging to the EWS class:
- 5 acres or more of agricultural land
- Residential plots of 100 square yards and above in notified municipalities,
- The residential area of 1000 sq ft and above,
- Residential plots of 200 square yards in and above areas other than designated municipalities
The structure for the use of EWS or an income certificate should be accompanied by a few supporting documents for candidates. The supplementary archives should be available at the time of use.
- Aadhar Card
- All educational records
- Certificate issued by two different Gazette officers
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10 / – as per Government Order (GO) 1551 and Income Tax Return Payment (if any)
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card copy
- Residential certificate
- There is a court stamp fee of 2 / – with the application form duly filled.
- Voter ID Card
How to Apply for the EWS Certificate Online
EWS Certificate is made separately for different states. So, applicants from the concerned states are directed to visit the official website of the state to apply for the same. However, the general process for the Andhra Pradesh state has been described below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the AP Meeseva portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Revenue Department option
- The revenue department services page will open on the screen
- Click on the Income Certificate option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now fill in the form with all the required details like the Name of the applicant, Aadhaar Number, Gender, Parent/husband’s name, Date of birth, Applicant Age, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents
- Proceed further and click on the Show Payment tab and make the payment
- Finally, click on the Confirm Payment tab to confirm your payment.
Steps to Apply for the EWS Certificate Offline
To apply for the EWS Certificate offline, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all visit your nearest meeseva center
- Now ask for the application form from the concerned authority
- After that fill in the form with all the required details
- Now attach all the necessary documents with the application form
- Finally, submit the application form to the concerned authority
How to Check EWS Certificate Status Online
To check the EWS application form status online, the user needs to follow the below-given steps
- First of all go to the official website of the AP Meeseva portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the login tab, enter your username and password
- Once you are successfully logged in, click on the MeeSeva Certificate option
- Now, enter your Application Number
- Finally, click on the Go button and the EWS application form status will be displayed on your screen