Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana:- The Gujarati government has accepted applications for the Vidhva Sahay Scheme, which will provide annuities to needy widowed women every month. The Gujarat Social Security Department continuously adds new beneficiaries to provide annuity support. The Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have launched several initiatives to ensure the safety of women and children. In this category, the federal retirement aid conspiracy has started the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023 division. After their spouses die away, widows in our country experience a loss of security and improved job opportunities, and as a result, they are seen as a burden in the family. In light of this, the વિધવા સહાય યોજના has decided to provide financial aid to widowed women.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023
All of the widows in the Gujarat state will receive financial assistance through the implementation of the Gujarat Vidhva Pension Sahay Scheme. The significance of this program is that it will give money to all widows who wish to support their families but are unable to do so due to a lack of education or because they fall into the category of those who live below the poverty line. All of the widows will receive the incentive so they can lead healthy lives shortly and continue their children’s schooling.
ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના Details
|Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Introduced by||Gujarat Government|
|Department||Social Security Department|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the state|
|Benefit||To provide better survival opportunities|
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Objectives
The widows in Gujarat will also receive financial assets with the implementation of this yojana. It is common to see that grieving women are not treated with respect in society. To protect women’s interests in such a situation, Gujarat’s Women and Child Development Department launched the Vidhva Sahay Scheme. A widowed lady who has lost her better half is not granted the same liberties. Better job opportunities are taken away from them. A widow may occasionally be seen as an additional burden in the family. In light of this, it has been decided to provide financial assistance to widowed women under government-managed retirement benefits.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Update
Ganga Swaroop Yojana has replaced Vidhva Sahay Yojana as its official name.
- The benefit amount will be directly deposited into the recipient’s account.
- The recipient women would receive a benefit of Rs. 1250 per month as an annuity under this arrangement.
- This yojana will benefit around 3.70 lakh widows in 33 districts of the state.
- This benefit amount will be documented in the recipient’s file for the first consecutive seven days.
- The annual compensation for the qualification measures has been multiplied by the Gujarati government in both the province and urban areas.
- The National Social Assistance Program Portal, a new web-based interface sent by Gujarat’s Chief Minister, would work with direct bank transfers of annuities to recipients’ records.
- The current annual pay qualification models are Rs. 150000 for comparable urban locations and Rs. 120000 for rural regions.
- The number of recipients benefiting from this program has increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the yojana are as follows:
- The following are some of the advantages of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana as distributed by the Gujarat Ministry of Women Development and Child Development:
- The yojana will ensure financial support for the destitute widow.
- The Widow Sahay Yojana recipients will no longer be dependent on others for maintenance at this time.
- The state government is fully funding this program, and the aid money will be distributed directly to the recipients through a direct benefit route.
ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના Selection Process
The selection process begins the day you submit your application form and supporting documents; nevertheless, it takes time because they must go through the legal system and examine each applicant’s supporting paperwork. After the verification procedure is complete, the list of the selected applicants is made public, and the candidate must wait for approval before moving forward. The chosen applicant can then pick up the approval letter from the Social Security Administration.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To use this yojana, the Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat, has established several qualifying models. The eligibility criteria for the yojana are as follows:
- The female candidate must reside in Gujarat permanently.
- Only widows and abandoned women may submit applications.
- The lady should be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Only helpless widowed women who are below the poverty level are eligible for this assistance amount.
- The Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023 is not available to candidates who have remarried.
Documents Required for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Some of the important documents required for the yojana are as follows:
- Proof of Identification like Aadhar Card, Ration card, etc
- Residence proof (domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Proof of age like Birth certificate, Matriculation certificate
- Educational proof
Steps to Apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on Download the application form link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Download the form and take out its printout
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that attach all the required documents
- Finally, Submit the application form to the Social security office
- After successful submission, you will get the Approval Certificate from the Department of Social security.
For any other query related to the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, feel free to contact at the below given details between 10:30 am and 6:10 pm:
Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001
Chief Minister’s Office
3rd Floor, Swarnim Sankul-1, New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar 382010, Gujarat, India
Phone Number: +91 – 79 – 23232611 to 18(O)
Fax: +91 – 79 – 23222101