Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme:- We are all aware that the Tamil Nadu government has launched the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme, a new initiative aimed at enhancing the future of kids in grades 1 through 8. Some people will bridge the learning gap brought on by the Covid-19 epidemic under the scheme, which was introduced by the state administration. The help would be given under the state government’s newly introduced Tamil Nadu illam ThediKalvi Scheme 2023. Friends, in order to fully understand our post, which contains all the information linked to the TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023, including its objective, eligibility requirements, and key papers, you must read it in its entirety.
Table of Contents
TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023
A learning app was established for students in classes 1 through 8 as a result of the lockdown the Indian government imposed last year due to the covid-19 pandemic in order to ensure that none of them missed out on their academics. The Tamil Nadu government has launched the TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023 in light of all these issues. The volunteers would teach classes close to the students’ homes under the state government’s newly introduced Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme. The state administration claims that this programme has only been launched as a trial project in 12 of the state’s districts and that volunteers will now interact with the pupils for one hour every evening. The lessons offered by this programme will be activity-based and offer the opportunity to both learn and have fun.
இல்லம் தேடி கல்வி திட்டம் Details
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu illamThedi Kalvi Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Students of classes 1 to 8|
|Objective||Provide education at their doorstep|
|Benefits||To Reduce The Learning Gap|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme|
Objective of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
We all know that the state government established the Tamil Nadu illamThediKalvi Scheme to aid the state’s pupils. Benefits will be given to state students in grades 1 through 8 under the TN illamThediKalvi Scheme 2023, which was launched by the state government, to ensure academic equality. In addition, the state government claims that just 12 of the state’s districts have really adopted this programme. A budget of 200 crores of rupees has been set aside by the government to ensure the success of this initiative. Friends, please read our essay in its whole if you want additional information or to benefit from this programme.
Districts Included in Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme List
The first phase of the TN illamThediKalvi Scheme has been carried out by the state government in the 12 districts listed below.
- The Nilgiris
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Volunteer’s Salary
The last day to register online for this programme is indicated on the website, and any interested volunteers can do so before that date. When registering online, the volunteer must carefully complete all the information requested on the website. The government pays the volunteers a monthly stipend of Rs. 25000 under the IllamThediKalvi Scheme. If a volunteer hasn’t already completed their online application on the official website, they should do so as soon as possible before the deadline indicated on the website. The government will also award a certificate to the volunteers who take part in this programme. Volunteers can easily support their entire family’s costs with the pay they earn via this programme. He can enjoy a bright future with his loved ones.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Eligibility Requirements
- If you want to apply for this programme, you must meet the requirements listed below.
- A candidate must reside in Tamil Nadu permanently.
- The candidate should have completed classes one through eight.
- Candidates who sign up as volunteers will be required to instruct students in grades 1 through 5.
- Additionally, they seemed to have earned a diploma for the 12th grade.
- Candidates for teaching grades 6 through 8 should be graduates.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Offer Letter Of Job
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Registration Form
You must follow the instructions below if you want to apply for the TN illamThediKalvi Scheme: –
- You must first go to the Education Department’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- Scroll down the website’s home page, then click Here to start the volunteer registration form. A new page will then appear in front of you.
- The registration form for the Tamil Nadu illamThediKalvi Scheme is now visible on this page.
- After that, you must fill out the form with the necessary data, such as the applicant’s name, gender, date of birth, phone number, and Aadhar card number.
- After entering all the necessary information, you must now include information about your educational and professional background.
- You can now click the submit button after confirming your registration form. Your process will be finished in this manner.