What is Tamil Nadu Kalloori Kanavu Scheme 2023 | Kalloori Kanavu Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Implementation Process
Students are the State’s intellectual assets and it is the responsibility of the government to support their development. Hence, Chief Minister M.K. Stalin on Saturday introduced the “Kalloori Kanavu” programme. This scheme is part of the “Naan Mudhalvan” effort. The main aim of introducing the Kalloori Kanavu Scheme is to guide and counsel students who have completed Class XII.
Tamil Nadu Kalloori Kanavu Scheme 2023
Students are the State’s intellectual assets and it is the responsibility of the government to support their development. Tamil Nadu has been leading in metrics like literacy rate, quality of education, gross enrolment ratio, etc. College-entering students should maintain their focus and avoid becoming distracted while keeping in mind their parents’ aspirations and labors of love. Also, parents and kids should consider other career options outside engineering and medicine. There are several prospects in other fields as well. For this reason, the Tamil Nadu government launched the scheme known as Kalloori Kanavu Scheme. On June 29, 30, July 1, and July 2, the program will be held in every district.
TN Kalloori Kanavu Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Tamil Nadu Kalloori Kanavu Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nandu|
|Beneficiaries||College-entering Students of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To guide college-entering students|
Kalloori Kanavu Objective
The program has been started by the Tamilnadu Government to provide career guidance for all the students appearing for the college. In this program, students will get information related to the various courses, colleges, entrance examinations, education laws, scholarships, etc. Career guidance booklets will be provided to the students in an event to be organized on 29th & 30th June.
Benefits and Features of TN Kalloori Kanavu Scheme
Following are the Benefits and Features of the Tamil Nadu Kalloori Kanavu Scheme:
- Thirty colleges from Tamil Nadu are among the top 100 colleges in India, and everyone has a good chance of graduating.
- The scheme will guide and counsel students who have completed Class XII.
- A $1 trillion economy for the State by 2030 is another goal, the colleges would be a part of this plan to train 2 million youth by 2026.
- Only knowledge was measured using a constant yardstick, whereas factors such as economy, wealth, caste, religion, authority, experience, and countries are measured using different yardsticks that are always changing.
- Students can succeed even studying in Tamil at government schools.”
- The program will be held in all districts on June 29, 30, July 1, and July 2.
- Students can opt for different fields after completing class 12 in different colleges of Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Students who have completed class 12th can only be benefited from this scheme
Tamil Nadu Kalloori Kanavu Scheme Application Process
As the scheme is newly launched, there is no certain application process announced by the government and also there is not an official website to apply for the scheme. But the government will soon launch an official website for the students so that they can apply. As soon as there is information available, we will provide you there. Kindly, stay updated with us to get the latest information.