Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally:- The Agneepath Yojana for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 has released a recruitment alert for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023. Online applications are now being accepted for 25000 positions in the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment 2023 via the online application form. Those applicants who wish to serve their country may submit an application for the Indian Army Agnipath Bharti 2023 on the official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. Read below to get detailed information related to the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 like highlights, key dates, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, Physical Requirements, the application process, Selection Process, Salary, and much more
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
Three distinct branches of the Indian Armed Forces are constituted under the Agneepath Yojana. It hires qualified candidates (Agniveers), and the announcement of the position will be made as soon as possible. Agniveers are distinct from other ranks and will constitute a distinctive rank in the Indian Army. The “Agniveers” are not permitted to reveal the information they have gathered for their four years of duty to a third party. The application procedure will be available online. This website provides information on the application process, physical requirements, selection process, and other aspects of the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment.
In October and November 2023, a recruitment rally will be held for the districts included in the Lucknow zone. During the same period, between November and December, the recruitment rally will be held in the Amethi Zone and the Varanasi Zone. The entire recruitment rally itinerary has been posted on the official website for candidates to view. The recruitment rally, medical exam, and written exam will be used to choose candidates for agniveer positions; however, the writing exam date has not yet been made public.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Details
|Name||Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023|
|Introduced by||Indian Army|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Duration||4 years|
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Key Dates
|Application Starting Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date of Application form submission||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of August 2023|
|Combined Entrance Test for 1st Batch||NA|
|1st batch of Agniveer Report on training centers||NA|
|Combined Entrance Test for 2nd Batch||NA|
|2nd batch of Agniveer Report on training centers||NA|
Benefits of Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
Some of the key benefits of the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 are as follows:
- The Indian Army’s Agnipath Yojana Selected candidates will receive employment under the Agniveer Bharti Rally forces yojana for a term of four years
- Agniveers will be allowed to fill out the application for enlistment in the permanent cadre after this period
- Up to 25% of these Agniveers will decide to enlist as regular cadre members of the armed forces
- The remainder will rejoin society as a literate and disciplined labor force for employment in other industries so they can pursue their chosen careers
- The current Agniveers will receive the corpus that was generated after four years of contributions.
- A thorough skill set certificate outlining the abilities and level of proficiency attained by the individuals over their engagement period will be given to the Agniveers after the engagement period.
- Agniveers who were enrolled after passing the Class 10th exam will receive a diploma for the equivalent of the 12th grade at the completion of their four-year engagement period, depending on the abilities they have acquired
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 Posts
|Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms|
|Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) (All Arms)|
|Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)|
|Agniveer Tradesman (8th & 10th Pass) (All Arms)|
|Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Agniveer Bharti
The eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 are as follows:
- The first requirement is that applicants for the position of Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Tradesman must have completed eighth grade.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Agniveer General Duty must possess a 10th Pass Certificate.
- The candidate must meet several requirements, including height, to be qualified for the 2023 Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment.
- Applicants for the Agniveer Technical Post must possess a 12th Pass Certificate from an Indian Board that is recognized
- In the classes stated above, you need to score a minimum of 45%.
Documents Required for Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally
The documents required for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- 10th/12th Exam Result
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Post-Wise Educational Requirement
- Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms: Applicants must have finished Class X with 45% overall and a minimum of 33% in each subject to be considered.
- Storekeeper/Agniveer Clerk (Technical): Candidate must have completed 10+2 Intermediate in any stream with a minimum of 50% in each subject and an overall grade point average of at least 60%.
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms) and Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner: A candidate for the Agniveer Technical (All Arms) and Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner must have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in the Science Stream with at least 50% overall and 40% in each of the disciplines of physics, chemistry, math, and English.
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass: The applicant must have successfully passed the class X high school exam with a 33% average across all subjects from any Indian board that is recognized
Physical Measurement Test, or PMT, and Physical Efficiency Test comprised the Physical Standard (PET). The relevant information is listed below.
|Agniveer (GD)||Height 170 cmChest 77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Agniveer (Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical)||Height 162 cmChest 77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Tradesman (10th/ 8th Pass)||Height 170 cmChest 77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
Test of Physical Fitness
The following is included in the physical fitness test:
- Run 6 kilometers (km) while following Group I’s time limit of 5 minutes and 30 seconds and Group II’s time limit of 5 minutes and 45 seconds (for junior commission officers)
- Age requirements for the age group 25-34 years up to 8 min.
- The same test also contains several groups of Beam Beams (Pull Ups).
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
To apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 online, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Indian Department of the Indian Army
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2023 link
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, father name, mother name, date of birth, address, educational details
- After that upload all the required documents like passport size photo, signature
- After that pay the exam fee online
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process
- Take a printout of the registration form for future references
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Selection Process
Following the registration process, applicants whose registrations are approved will be requested to take the physical fitness test (PMT). To advance to the PMT round, a candidate must run for 5 minutes and 30 seconds, perform pull-ups and balance on one foot for 9 feet. Applicants who advance from the PET/PMT phase will then take the written exam and the medical exam, which will be followed by document verification.
- Physical Efficiency Test /Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Salary
|Year||Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Post of AGNIVEER General Duty (GD) & Tradesman (TDN):||General Knowledge: 15 Questions for 30 marksGeneral Science: 15 Questions for 40 marksMaths: 15 Questions for 30 marksLogical Reasoning: 5 Questions for 10 marks|
|Post of AGNIVEER TECH (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner):||General Knowledge & Reasoning: 10 Questions for 40 marksMaths: 15 Questions for 60 marks Physics: 15 Questions for 60 marks Chemistry: 10 Questions for 40 marks|
|Post of AGNIVEER Clerk & Store Keeper Technical||For Paper I: Maths: 10 Questions for 40 MarksGeneral Knowledge: 5 Questions for 20 MarksGeneral Science: 5 Questions for 20 MarksComputer: 5 Questions for 20 Marks For Paper II: General English. The candidate will get 25 questions for 100 marks.|