YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status, How to Apply Online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022, Eligibility, Last Date | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List District Wise, Payment Status
The vulnerable group of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh no longer has to worry about their financial troubles because the state has devised a magnificent strategy to assist all of these ladies in creating their own career prospects. YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 is the name of the scheme. Many benefits will be available to women as a result of the scheme’s adoption.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme via video conferencing from the chief minister’s camp office in Tadepalli, Amaravati, on August 12th. Women will receive financial support through this programme. This scheme has a budget of Rs 17000 crore, with the government allocating Rs 4,687 crore this year. The funds would be transferred straight to the scheme’s beneficiary’s bank accounts. It should be emphasised that all women who reach the age of 45 on August 12th of each year would be eligible for payments under this scheme. Those ladies who reach the age of 60 will no longer be eligible for the stipend.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 3rd Phase to Be Introduced on 23rd September 2022
On September 23, the third phase of the YSR Cheyutha programme will be introduced at Kuppam by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. A total of 26,39,703 women in the state will benefit from this programme to the tune of Rs 4,949.44 crore. 1,02,584 women will receive Rs 192.34 crore in the Chittoor district. According to Chittoor District Collector M Hari Narayanan, any woman in the age range of 45 to 60 who belongs to the SC, ST, BC, and minority groups will receive Rs 18,750 under this programme. The Chief Minister will press the button to deposit the funds into the recipients’ bank accounts. Participants in the programme include the deputy chief minister K Narayana Swamy, the district-in-charge minister Usha Sricharan, the ministers Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy and RK Roja, as well as MPs, MLAs, and MLCs. According to the collector, this programme was designed to give beneficiaries who were women a means of support during Navaratnalu.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Highlights
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
703 Crores Released for Left Out Beneficiaries
As you may be aware, the government of Andhra Pradesh conducts a programme that provides cash benefits to the remaining recipients twice a year, in June and December.On December 28, 2021, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched this cash deposit programme from this camp office in Tadepalli. Cash has been put into the accounts of qualified recipients who have yet to receive their benefit amount owing to a variety of factors. A total of 703 crores has been deposited into the accounts of 9.30 lakh beneficiaries by the government.
- On this occasion, the CM stated that no compromises had been made in providing the beneficiaries with the benefits of the welfare systems.
- The Chief Minister further stated that while the government’s revenue has decreased as a result of Covid-19, the government has not stopped distributing assistance under other welfare initiatives.
- The government has awarded a total of Rs 470.40 crore to 250929 leftover beneficiaries under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Rs 4339.39 Crores Received in Beneficiaries Bank Accounts
- The YSR Cheyutha scheme was established to assist women from the SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities with financial aid. This programme aims to enhance women’s living conditions so that they can become financially self-sufficient. Every year, Rs 18750 is distributed to all recipients under this scheme. For the second year in a row, the government will give the advantage of this scheme.YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, transferred Rs 4339.39 crores into the bank accounts of 23,14,342 beneficiaries from his camp office on June 22, 2021.
- 23.14 lakh women between the ages of 45 and 60 will benefit for four years under the YSR Cheyutha initiative.
- Special arrangements will be made at RythuBharosaKendras in each village for the implementation of this scheme so that each and every state beneficiary can benefit from it.
Establishment of Grocery Stores
- Aside from that, the government has signed agreements with major corporations including as Amul, Reliance, P&G, ITC, and others to support the state’s women.
- Because of this deal, around 78000 people will be allowed to open their own food store. Through these grocery stores, women would be able to earn an additional Rs 10,000. The Andhra Pradesh government would spend 19000 crores over four years under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. The government has spent Rs 8943 crores on the first and second instalments of this scheme thus far. A total of 1,90,517 persons have received buffaloes, cows, and goats from the Andhra Pradesh government.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Cattle Purchase
As you may be aware, the Andhra Pradesh government will launch the YSR Cheyutha Scheme on November 26, 2020. All of the beneficiaries will contribute to the sale of their produce to Amul under this scheme.The Government of Andhra Pradesh would give livestock to YSR Cheyutha Scheme beneficiaries for this purpose. Cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep will be among the cattle.
- Andhra Pradesh’s government plans to spend Rs 5386 crores on cow purchases.
- Milk will be collected by women in 9688 centres under the YSR Cheyutha scheme, and the government will provide facilities for collecting milk at RythuBharosaKendras.
- Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and the state itself would supply the cattle. Local animal purchases will take place from November 24 to November 26, 2020, and around 1 lakh cattle will be purchased before February 20, 2021.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status Phase 2
As you are all aware, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is working hard to keep all of the promises he made during the election campaign. The second instalment of the YSR Cheyutha scheme has been released by the Andhra Pradesh government. On November 13, 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh distributed Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries under the YSR Cheyuthascheme’s second instalment. Those who were not eligible for this scheme in the first phase were given money in the second phase. Ministers Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy and BotsaSatyanarayan release the benefit amount.
- The government has awarded Rs 18,750 in financial support to 21,00,189 beneficiaries under the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, totaling Rs 3,937.90 crores. SC, ST, BC, and minority community women between the ages of 45 and 60 will benefit from this financial help. This programme is dedicated to bolstering the rural economy.
- In four years, the YSR Cheyutha Scheme would transfer Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 per year) into the bank account of the beneficiary.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Latest Announcement
The Chief Minister further stated that 8 lakh widows and single women between the ages of 45 and 60 receive a pension of Rs 27000 per year, on top of which they will receive Rs 18750 per year, bringing the total sum to Rs 45750 per year. The Chief Minister further stated that the government has inked memorandums of understanding with a number of enterprises, including Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited, and others, in order to improve the rural economy and make cheyutha plan beneficiaries’ stakeholders in their businesses. The Government of Andhra Pradesh intends to encourage women to start businesses through this programme.
The AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be implemented by Andhra Pradesh’s Women Government Assistance Leading Body. The AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme benefits any denied network ladies who are between the ages of 45 and 60 years old and belong to the following communities: SC, ST, OBC, or Minority. This will be a fantastic effort for all women from minority communities.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
On Wednesday, August 12th, 2020, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will announce the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Women above the age of four who are between the ages of 45 and 60 would be eligible for Rs 75000 in cash assistance under this scheme. Beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme are able to use this money as they desire. This sum will be deposited immediately into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Beneficiaries will receive Rs 18750 every year for the next four years.
For the implementation of this scheme, the government has set aside Rs 17000 crore in its budget. The primary goal of developing this programme is to empower women. The initiative will help 23 lakh women from SC, ST, BC, and minority communities, according to the commissioner of information and public relations and ex officio secretary Thumma Vijay Kumar Reddy.
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be implemented by the state government of Andhra Pradesh on August 12, 2020. For this objective, the government signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three companies: Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble on Monday, August 3, 2020. (P&G). In the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the MOU was inked. HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITC Executive Director Sanjiv Puri, and P&G India CEO MadhusudanGopalan all participate through video conferencing. More than 25 lakh women in the state will benefit from marketing possibilities and technical assistance provided by these enterprises. The government plans to invest Rs 4,500 crore on this project.
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, during the Assembly at Velagapudi, the government of Andhra Pradesh released the state budget for the coming fiscal year. The state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore was given by Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy for the twenty-one welfare projects administered by the state government in the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of the people of the state. One of them is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, for which the government allocated Rs. 6,300 crores in the budget.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme’s Objectives
The following is a list of the scheme’s objectives: –
- The ladies recipient of the YSR Cheyutha scheme in Andhra Pradesh will receive benefits worth Rs. 75000.
- The annuity would be distributed in four equal instalments of Rs. 18750 each per year.
- The amount will be recorded in the recipient party’s ledgers.
- The idea has been improved to help women. Ladies will receive financial benefits from the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the amount of rupees 75000 as an annuity.
- The recipients are women who are part of the low-wage group and who are experiencing financial hardship.
Apart from the aforementioned scheme, Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a number of others to assist all residents:-
- The concept, dubbed ‘YSR SampoornaPoshana Plus,’ has now expanded to include 77 ancestral texts. Under both strategies, it has chosen to burn down 1,863.11 crores.
- In accordance with the High Court’s rulings, the Cabinet also made some changes to the lodging plan.
- The designated housing destinations can now be sold simply once the receiver builds a house and lives in it for a minimum of five years, according to the new terms and conditions.
- The charge payback would be legitimately credited to the records of the mothers in four sections under the ‘YSR Vidhya Deevena,’ according to the Minister, giving them the alternative to inspect the administration in terms of scholastics and foundation.
- Another key decision was the Cabinet’s basic agreement to establish a Sanskrit foundation at Tirupati. It also approved the recommendations for the A.P. Advanced Education Society to establish Telugu and Sanskrit institutes.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
When applying for the plan, the applicant must meet the following qualifying requirements:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A female applicant is required.
- The applicant must be a member of a minority group.
- The applicant must be at least 45 years old.
- A candidate must be under the age of 60.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
You must follow the steps outlined below to check your beneficiary list: –
- First and foremost, you must visit the Official Website.
- Alternatively, you can use the URL provided here.
- On your screen, a list of districts will appear.
- You must choose your district.
- The next step is to choose your Mandal.
- You must now choose your secretariat.
- The list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will appear after selecting the secretariat.
- This is where you may look up your name.
Know Your Secretariat Procedure
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website.
- Now you must select the “Know Your Secretariat” option.
- A district list will now appear in front of you.
- You must select your district.
- After that, you must select your Mandal by clicking on it.
- After you select Mandal, the secretariat list will appear in front of you.
- You can use it to look up your name.