YSR Cheyutha Scheme:- The vulnerable group of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh no longer has to worry about their financial troubles because the state has devised a magnificent strategy to assist all of these ladies in creating their own career prospects. YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 is the name of the scheme. Many benefits will be available to women as a result of the scheme’s adoption.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme via video conferencing from the chief minister’s camp office in Tadepalli, Amaravati, on August 12th. Women will receive financial support through this programme. This scheme has a budget of Rs 17000 crore, with the government allocating Rs 4,687 crore this year. The funds would be transferred straight to the scheme’s beneficiary’s bank accounts. It should be emphasised that all women who reach the age of 45 on August 12th of each year would be eligible for payments under this scheme. Those ladies who reach the age of 60 will no longer be eligible for the stipend.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Details Highlights
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
703 Crores Released for Left Out Beneficiaries
As you may be aware, the government of Andhra Pradesh conducts a programme that provides cash benefits to the remaining recipients twice a year, in June and December. On December 28, 2021, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched this cash deposit programme from this camp office in Tadepalli. Cash has been put into the accounts of qualified recipients who have yet to receive their benefit amount owing to a variety of factors. A total of 703 crores has been deposited into the accounts of 9.30 lakh beneficiaries by the government.
- On this occasion, the CM stated that no compromises had been made in providing the beneficiaries with the benefits of the welfare system.
- The Chief Minister further stated that while the government’s revenue has decreased as a result of Covid-19, the government has not stopped distributing assistance under other welfare initiatives.
- The government has awarded a total of Rs 470.40 crore to 250929 leftover beneficiaries under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be implemented by the state government of Andhra Pradesh on August 12, 2020. For this objective, the government signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three companies: Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble on Monday, August 3, 2020. (P&G). In the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the MOU was inked. HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITC Executive Director Sanjiv Puri, and P&G India CEO MadhusudanGopalan all participate through video conferencing. More than 25 lakh women in the state will benefit from marketing possibilities and technical assistance provided by these enterprises. The government plans to invest Rs 4,500 crore on this project.
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, during the Assembly at Velagapudi, the government of Andhra Pradesh released the state budget for the coming fiscal year. The state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore was given by Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy for the twenty-one welfare projects administered by the state government in the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of the people of the state. One of them is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, for which the government allocated Rs. 6,300 crores in the budget.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Objectives
The following is a list of the scheme’s objectives: –
- The ladies recipient of the YSR Cheyutha scheme in Andhra Pradesh will receive benefits worth Rs. 75000.
- The annuity would be distributed in four equal instalments of Rs. 18750 each per year.
- The amount will be recorded in the recipient party’s ledgers.
- The idea has been improved to help women. Ladies will receive financial benefits from the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the amount of rupees 75000 as an annuity.
- The recipients are women who are part of the low-wage group and who are experiencing financial hardship.
Apart from the aforementioned scheme, Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a number of others to assist all residents:-
- The concept, dubbed ‘YSR SampoornaPoshana Plus,’ has now expanded to include 77 ancestral texts. Under both strategies, it has chosen to burn down 1,863.11 crores.
- In accordance with the High Court’s rulings, the Cabinet also made some changes to the lodging plan.
- The designated housing destinations can now be sold simply once the receiver builds a house and lives in it for a minimum of five years, according to the new terms and conditions.
- The charge payback would be legitimately credited to the records of the mothers in four sections under the ‘YSR Vidhya Deevena,’ according to the Minister, giving them the alternative to inspect the administration in terms of scholastics and foundation.
- Another key decision was the Cabinet’s basic agreement to establish a Sanskrit foundation at Tirupati. It also approved the recommendations for the A.P. Advanced Education Society to establish Telugu and Sanskrit institutes.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
When applying for the plan, the applicant must meet the following qualifying requirements:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A female applicant is required.
- The applicant must be a member of a minority group.
- The applicant must be at least 45 years old.
- A candidate must be under the age of 60.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
You must follow the steps outlined below to check your beneficiary list: –
- First and foremost, you must visit the Official Website.
- Alternatively, you can use the URL provided here.
- On your screen, a list of districts will appear.
- You must choose your district.
- The next step is to choose your Mandal.
- You must now choose your secretariat.
- The list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will appear after selecting the secretariat.
- This is where you may look up your name.
Know Your Secretariat Procedure
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website.
- Now you must select the “Know Your Secretariat” option.
- A district list will now appear in front of you.
- You must select your district.
- After that, you must select your Mandal by clicking on it.
- After you select Mandal, the secretariat list will appear in front of you.
- You can use it to look up your name.