Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana:- This program was developed by the Andhra Pradesh government to aid school children, particularly those attending public schools. Currently, it is quite difficult for Andhra Pradesh government schools to provide students with uniforms, school bags, and textbooks. The AP government has created the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, a welfare program to help with these needs. This program includes several advantages and goals that are helpful for pupils attending public schools. Read below to get detailed information related to the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka like highlights, objectives, new updates, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, and much more
Table of Contents
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka 2023
The state’s future will be reflected in how well the current educational system is run. The process of learning is recognized as a terrific tool for giving every child’s personality structure. Currently, education has surpassed clothing, food, and shelter as essential requirements for everyone. Many parents in AP states choose not to bring their kids to school as a result of a lack of school supplies. The government of Andhra Pradesh also demands that all children in the state receive an education. Additionally, the government of AP supplies school kits for these youngsters, including backpacks, books, clothes, shoes, etc. Under the auspices of AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, these items will be distributed.
13th Update:- CM Distributed Kits to 1st to 10th Class Kids
The distribution of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka kits worth Rs. 1042.53 crore to 43,10,165 kids in classes 1st to 10th attending government and aided schools throughout the State was solemnly begun by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. To ensure that every family in the State produces engineers, doctors, scientists, entrepreneurs, economists, software CEOs, and leaders, the government has implemented revolutionary changes in the educational sector. Referring to the distribution of Vidya Kanuka Kits as a celebration in which Ministers, MLAs, representatives, and other participants are taking part. In the last four decades, Vidya Kanuka alone spent Rs. 3366 crores.
The kits include two pairs of shoes and two pairs of socks, a pair of shoes, bilingual textbooks with English and Telugu content, notebooks, workbooks, three pairs of uniforms with stitching fees, a belt, a school bag, an Oxford English-Telugu dictionary for students in grades 6th to 10th, and a pictorial dictionary for students in grades 1st to 5th. After a four-stage inspection by the Quality Council of India, the kits are distributed to pupils on the first day of classes again.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Details Highlights
|Name||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana 2023|
|Introduced by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Government school students|
|Objective||To provide school kits|
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Objective
The government of Andhra Pradesh is making every effort to enhance the general quality of instruction. Through these initiatives, the state government hopes to increase schools’ competency rate and Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER). 12,365 schools have had repair work begun during the first phase of the Naddu Nedu Scheme. The AP government has identified nine basic sectors, including English labs, latrines, fans, drinking water, furnishings, mend works, and compound dividers. The Mana Badi Nadu Nedu plot will safeguard over 45,000 colleges, hotels, and other educational institutions. Classes 1 through 6 in the English-medium program will have short, kid-friendly materials as well as handbooks for parents.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme Benefits
Some of the key benefits of yojana are as follows:
- Under this concept, students at government schools will receive instruction manuals from the state government.
- The administration is implementing this plan to make it easier for students at government-run schools to concentrate on their research.
- According to the plan, 43 lakh students throughout the state will receive Vidya Kanuka Kits.
- The scheme will cost the state government Rs. 648.09 crore.
- Every understudy in classes one through ten in government schools would receive a unit under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme from the state government, which would include three sets of clothes, course readings, journals, a few pairs of shoes, two sets of socks, belts, and a school bag.
- On March 12, 2020, the government of Andhra Pradesh submitted a request to allow management grants to be used to purchase instructional packs. On October 8, 2020, the AP government intends to send Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme Implementation Process
On October 8, 2020, at Punadipaddu ZP High School in Kankipadu Mandal, the Andhra Pradesh state chief minister created the program. The Vidya Kanuka Scheme offers benefits to almost 43 lakh students, and 648 crores of rupees have been set aside to build the system’s facilities and distribute the benefits to all of the recipients. Students in grades 1 through 10 will be able to take advantage of this program, and according to its rules, they will be given access to all of their basic needs.
Details Regarding Vidya Kanuka Kits
The Vidya Kanuka Yojana will comprise the following items.
- From first grade to tenth grade, students will receive three sets of uniforms.
- The recipients will receive one pair of shoes to go with their school uniforms.
- Socks will be included in the Vidya Kanuka Kit in two pairs.
- All recipients in grades 1 through 10 will receive a belt that is part of the uniform.
- To all of the students with the child, notebooks and textbooks will be provided.
- The pupils will have access to a school bag that is the right size for carrying all of their books and textbooks.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The student must be enrolled in an Andhra Pradesh government school.
- The government will only give kits to Andhra Pradesh students who are impoverished and in need of assistance.
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required while applying for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- ID card
- Education certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Certificate of parents
Application Process for the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
There is no special application process that candidates must undergo to apply for the YSR Vidya Kanuka Scheme because the State Government of Andhra Pradesh state will be immediately supplying requirement kits to the Government schools and institutions present in the Andhra Pradesh state. The coveted program will be open to all regularly enrolled students at Government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh.