YSR Yantra Seva Scheme:- On Tuesday at Chuttugunta Centre in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Yantra Seva Scheme and marked off the mammoth distribution of tractors and combine harvesters. The state government, through Community Hiring Centres, offers the essential machinery and tools on a rental basis under the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam (CHCs). Read the article below to know all details about Scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Yantra Seva Scheme 2024
YSR Yantra Seva is a scheme under which farmers across the State are offered tractors and combine harvesters ahead of the Kharif season. It was launched by Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam programme was launched to address the shortage of farming machinery among farmers and to provide much-needed assistance in renting machinery at reasonable prices, hence lowering input costs.
AP YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Details
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Yantra Seva Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|Objective of the scheme
|To assist farmers from the seeding stage to the commercialization of agricultural products.
YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Objective
The government has launched this scheme to provide Agricultural machinery to the farmers on a rental basis at a cheap and reasonable price. This will reduce the input cost of the farmers and hence will help in increasing their annual income. Yantra Seva Centres will be established at each RBK level to assist farmers from seed to sale.
YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Feature
- 3,800 tractors and 320 combine harvesters are being made available at Rythu Bharosa Centres (RBKs) across the state,
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred a subsidy of Rs 175 crore to 5,260 farmer group bank accounts using DBT as part of the scheme.
- The government will provide a 40% subsidy as well as loans for 50% of the machinery costs, with the farmer’s organisation covering the remaining 10%.
- 10,750 RBKs have been brought in to assist farmers from seed to sale, as well as farm equipment such as tractors and harvesters.
- At a cost of Rs 2,016 crore, 10,750 YSR Yantra Seva Centres will be established at each RBK level, and 1,615 harvesters will be made available at the cluster level where paddy cultivation will be high.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
- Applicants must be Andhra Pradesh residents on a permanent basis.
- The machinery aid programme is open to all financially disadvantaged farmers.
- To be eligible for the programme, farmers must have the necessary documents.
- Photocopy of Farmer’s Aadhar Card.
- Annual Income Certificate of the Applicant Farmer.
- BPL or AAY Cardholders can also be eligible.
- Land Details and crop details of beneficiary farmers.
- Bank passbook details to get financial assistance.
- Farmers have to submit two passport-size photographs with the application form.
Inauguration of Waste-to-Energy Plant
Waste-to-Energy Plant was inaugurated by Chief Minister in Kondaveedu. It cost ‘345 crore to build. The plant can generate 15 megawatts of electricity per hour and process 1,600 tonnes of garbage each day. CM also unveiled Jagananna Haritha Nagaralu’s pylon. The government plans to develop greenery in 45 Urban Local Bodies under the first phase of Haritha Nagaralu by planting central medians and avenues. The project’s first phase is expected to cost Rs. 78.84 crores.1,200 tractors and 20 combine harvesters that were distributed to farmers from eight districts were flagged off.
YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Application Procedure
Applicants who wish to take benefit from this scheme need to visit the YSR Yantra Seva Centres. At a cost of Rs 2,016 crore, 10,750 YSR Yantra Seva Centres will be established at each RBK level, and 1,615 harvesters will be made available at the cluster level. Further information related to the application process will be made available soon. Kindly stay connected with us to get the latest information related to the scheme.