Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme:- The Jana Sevaka programme has been made available to all residents of Karnataka by the state government. Citizens will receive all necessary services at their doorsteps thanks to this programme. You can submit the application for the services online, so you don’t need to go anyplace. The state’s whole territory should be covered by this programme, according to the administration. Furthermore, they want everyone to benefit from this arrangement. You will be given access to all pertinent details regarding the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023, including its methodology, goal, and qualifying requirements. For further information, read the entire article.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The scheme is implemented so that citizens can apply for services without having to go to a government office. The citizen will benefit by saving time and effort. The process typically takes too long. The government services will be easily accessible through this programme and won’t require much time.
janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in Portal Details
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of the state|
|Objective||Provide all the essential services at the doorstep of the citizens|
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Objective
This program’s primary goal is to deliver all necessary services to every state resident right at their door. so they won’t need to go to a government office to reserve a time slot for the services the government offers. This plan will make life very simple for all citizens and ensure that all service requests are promptly fulfilled.
Benefits of the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The programme will be available to citizens as it is entirely for their advantage. The advantages of the plan have been covered in this section.
- The programme will promptly bring the services to your door.
- The inhabitants’ lives will become more bearable as a result.
- To reserve a slot, you don’t need to go to any government offices; you may do it from the comfort of your own home.
- The plan will result in significant time, energy, and financial savings and increase system openness.
- The government has established a toll-free number that would be operational from 8 AM to 8 PM for booking slots.
- You may access every piece of critical information about the programme online thanks to the RTI Act.
- All of the state’s older residents and people with physical disabilities will find this to be of great convenience.
- Each scheme that will be distributed to each ward will have volunteers.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Eligibility
All state residents will be eligible to apply for the programme because it will cover all of the government’s newly introduced services. For all citizens, it will be a hassle-free task, and there are no specific requirements to apply for this programme. To benefit from the programme, you merely need to be a native of Karnataka.
How Do I Book a Slot for the 2023 Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme will be open to applications from all state residents. We have outlined the process for you here.
- Visitors who want to apply for the programme must first go to www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in, the government of Karnataka’s official website.
- After visiting the website, you must click the Book Slot option, which is located on the home page of the website.
- After selecting the option, you will be directed to a new page where you must input your name, mobile number, district, and service.
- The next step is to locate the list of documents, look up the available time slot, and then reserve the time slot in accordance with it.
- The required amount for the specific plan is listed on that page after that payment.
- Input the OTP that is delivered to your registered mobile number after selecting the Get OTP option.
- You will be able to successfully reserve a slot for the scheme by doing this.
How to Schedule a Slot through a Call Centre
To reserve a slot for the scheme, there are several alternative processes. To reserve a slot via a call centre, follow the instructions.
- You must first phone a toll-free number, 08044554455, and ask for a specific service in order to reserve a slot through the call centre.
- The call centre representative will then go over the service you wish to schedule a time slot for with you and provide you with information regarding the fees, documents, and other pertinent details.
- After you confirm the reservation, a time window will be reserved for you.
- An OTP will then be issued to your registered mobile number, and you must present it to the public service when your service is delivered.
- Once the public worker has visited your home and you have exchanged the OTP, He or she will provide you instructions on how to complete the service application.
- The government employee will then upload all the documents needed for the service you chose and will also collect the cost for the scheme.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered cellphone number once the process is finished.
- The citizens will receive the certificate or licence to their homes once the application has been completed by the relevant authorities.
- The citizens are obliged to complete a feedback form for any changes to the government service when the entire process is finished.
How to Book a Slot Using a Mobile App
- Check out the processes listed below to reserve slots for the programme. Citizens can also book spaces via a mobile application.
- You must first download the app from the Android or Apple Play stores in order to reserve a space through the mobile app.
- After that, log in and select Jana Sevaka from the mobile app.
- After that, you can browse the services offered by the app and select the plan you want.
- Click the confirm button after all the information, costs, documents, and other details are displayed to you after you have chosen the service.
- Once you have selected the choice, a list of available slots will show; select any that interest you and reserve it.
- An OTP will be provided to your registered mobile number after you book the slot; you must share the OTP when the service is delivered.
- After that, Jana Sevak will be given the job and will visit your house at the appointed time and day.
- They will help you fill out the form and submit the necessary documents after you share the OTP that was sent to your telephone number at the time of their visit.
- The service charge and department fee will both be taken care of by Jana Sevak.
- On their registered mobile number, the residents will receive an SMS acknowledgment.
- You will then get the certificate, NOC, permission, or licence at your residence after the application has been processed by the relevant government.
- After the service is finished, comments will be requested to inform future service delivery practises.
Karnataka Janasevaka List of Services
The Karnataka Jansevak plan offers a wide variety of services. All of the services made available under this programme are accessible to citizens. The whole list of services is provided below.
- Health and family welfare
- Food and Civil Supply
- Karnataka Building and other construction workers’ Welfare Board
- Directorate of Economic and Statics
- Karnataka State Police
- Dept for the empowerment of department of differently-abled and senior citizen